Comments
1 - 20 of 66 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike Sims

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Does Gibson's family Restaurant seen any better since Linda Hooper took it over or worse?
I think it sucked before and sucks even more now.
Hayesville needs a good Family restaurant!
Disgusted

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Mike Sims wrote:
Does Gibson's family Restaurant seen any better since Linda Hooper took it over or worse?
I think it sucked before and sucks even more now.
Hayesville needs a good Family restaurant!
i stopped going there that place sux now
Critic

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 19, 2011
 
Breakfast ordered off the menu is very good. I have never tried any other meal.
Billy Joe

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 20, 2011
 
Critic wrote:
Breakfast ordered off the menu is very good. I have never tried any other meal.
Eat breakfast there two days in a row and got the same thing both days but was charged different prices, 5.60 one and 8.60 the next. I wont be back there.
Fred

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 20, 2011
 
Why do I suspect all these negative posts are by one person with some personal issue with the owner?
FastEddie

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 20, 2011
 
I quit going there several months ago, but have since returned. I have been quite impressed with the current ownership. I wass very skeptical, but over time have grown to like the food and service now.
underdog

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 20, 2011
 
FastEddie wrote:
I quit going there several months ago, but have since returned. I have been quite impressed with the current ownership. I wass very skeptical, but over time have grown to like the food and service now.
Good food,good service,no complaints..
handyandy

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 22, 2011
 
new management today come try it better food friendly staff same prices everyday!!!!!
Old Timer

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 22, 2011
 
underdog wrote:
<quoted text>Good food,good service,no complaints..
beware of the new manager. Years ago she managed the restaurant that use to be Buck's drive In and ants and roaches were crawling out of the crackers on the table.My husband had brought some people up from Raleigh to get funds for the county and needless to say they were not very impressed.Reckon her son in law the state trooper will bring all the troppers in to make the business grow.I would not spend a penny there because of him because he is a prick and a Smart A-- to go with it. Chevells here I come.
critic

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 22, 2011
 
Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
beware of the new manager. Years ago she managed the restaurant that use to be Buck's drive In and ants and roaches were crawling out of the crackers on the table.My husband had brought some people up from Raleigh to get funds for the county and needless to say they were not very impressed.Reckon her son in law the state trooper will bring all the troppers in to make the business grow.I would not spend a penny there because of him because he is a prick and a Smart A-- to go with it. Chevells here I come.
I will continue to eat breakfast there as it is good and I hope you enjoy your breakfast at Chevelles.
underdog

Cashiers, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
beware of the new manager. Years ago she managed the restaurant that use to be Buck's drive In and ants and roaches were crawling out of the crackers on the table.My husband had brought some people up from Raleigh to get funds for the county and needless to say they were not very impressed.Reckon her son in law the state trooper will bring all the troppers in to make the business grow.I would not spend a penny there because of him because he is a prick and a Smart A-- to go with it. Chevells here I come.
Sounds as if you are a very un happy person,by the way troopers is spelled, as such,not troppers.
old person

Cashiers, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
beware of the new manager. Years ago she managed the restaurant that use to be Buck's drive In and ants and roaches were crawling out of the crackers on the table.My husband had brought some people up from Raleigh to get funds for the county and needless to say they were not very impressed.Reckon her son in law the state trooper will bring all the troppers in to make the business grow.I would not spend a penny there because of him because he is a prick and a Smart A-- to go with it. Chevells here I come.
Sounds as if the trooper caught you..Sour grapes..Wahhhhhhh.
JimmieJoe

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 22, 2011
 
Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
beware of the new manager. Years ago she managed the restaurant that use to be Buck's drive In and ants and roaches were crawling out of the crackers on the table.My husband had brought some people up from Raleigh to get funds for the county and needless to say they were not very impressed.Reckon her son in law the state trooper will bring all the troppers in to make the business grow.I would not spend a penny there because of him because he is a prick and a Smart A-- to go with it. Chevells here I come.
I think the manager you're talking about is no longer there!!(as of today). New manager name is Susan
Mike Sims

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 25, 2011
 
GIBSON's IS CLOSED!!! Enough said:
I hope someone opens it back up soon.
questions from hayesville

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 26, 2011
 
Is Gibson's really closed, like for good? Does the Gibson family not run it anymore? I know Linda has been there, but just thought she was working there. Is Susan not running the Rest anymore? So surprised to hear of all this. I hope someone can fill in the blanks for me.
Old Timer

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

old person wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if the trooper caught you..Sour grapes..Wahhhhhhh.
No I am 60 yrs. old and never had any tickets at all. Everyone know that he is just a asshole anyway you cut it. I bet that he would write your ass a ticket in a hearbeat without any reason. Ask around to all the other law enforcement and see what a prick he is. Guess you are a little know it all prick just like him. Wahhhhhh.Ok
Old Timer

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

underdog wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if you are a very un happy person,by the way troopers is spelled, as such,not troppers.
Have you never hit the wrong key when typing. Guess not. Are you a smart ass just like trooper we are talking about. Get a life instead of checking someone spelling, ok.
old person

Cullowhee, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you never hit the wrong key when typing. Guess not. Are you a smart ass just like trooper we are talking about. Get a life instead of checking someone spelling, ok.
I would much rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass.
George

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am 60 yrs. old and never had any tickets at all. Everyone know that he is just a asshole anyway you cut it. I bet that he would write your ass a ticket in a hearbeat without any reason. Ask around to all the other law enforcement and see what a prick he is. Guess you are a little know it all prick just like him. Wahhhhhh.Ok
I hear you are the prick and not him, blow it out your azz I mean nose as they are the same.
peter 4 u

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

i miss the jellow jacket

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hayesville News Video

•••
Hayesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hayesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hayesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayesville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••