Maria

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I lived on Bellwood road. I was wondering if anyone may remember me. My name Maria. I lived in the duplex their across from the apartments. I would like to talk to some of my friends that ws there. Like Timothy Chapman, A boy they called Pumpkin, I hung around the guys there alot. If you remember me just let me know. Thanks....Maria

Since: Aug 12

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

i did too before mike smith and aaron starks of gloucester burnd it down on 12-28-07
i loved it there and im at charlottesville va now and i hate it here
Rutherford

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Hampton turn ghetto,100%, in the 90s. The schools are 70% minority and Hampton is the worse school division in the state next to Newport News. I still live in Northhampton but the roaches are drifiting up here, even to York County. The people who made the right move went to Isle of White People over the JRB. bY 2020, Hampton will be 90% minority. The HHS is already at 87% black. My advice, stay in the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayes Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hayes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance