one eye wagonracer

Mcalester, OK

#1 Nov 17, 2009
i think it's funny that he's writeing tickets to people that drive through from Talihina, ha ha ha...
haileyhorneman

Mcalester, OK

#3 Nov 17, 2009
hay dude your just wrong you aint right.
Who gives a crap

Sedalia, MO

#4 Nov 23, 2009
one eye wagonracer wrote:
i think it's funny that he's writeing tickets to people that drive through from Talihina, ha ha ha...
I hope you get a ticket too,, that will be real funny lmao
one eye wagonracer

Mcalester, OK

#5 Nov 24, 2009
Who gives a crap wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you get a ticket too,, that will be real funny lmao
One of my friends told me Warrensburg is a gay community...Is that really where your from?
Who gives a crap

Sedalia, MO

#6 Nov 24, 2009
one eye wagonracer wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my friends told me Warrensburg is a gay community...Is that really where your from?
No i don't live in Warrensburg it's about 50 miles from me but i heard the samething you said about it being gay, sounds like your friend must be gay so is he trying to hook you up or give you the heads up on where all the gay communties are so when you pass through them you can get your prostate stimulated and maybe a reach around. Is that it sport? LMFAO
one eye wagonracer

Mcalester, OK

#7 Nov 25, 2009
Who gives a crap wrote:
<quoted text> No i don't live in Warrensburg it's about 50 miles from me but i heard the samething you said about it being gay, sounds like your friend must be gay so is he trying to hook you up or give you the heads up on where all the gay communties are so when you pass through them you can get your prostate stimulated and maybe a reach around. Is that it sport? LMFAO
I don't belive my friend is gay or he wouldn't be a friend of mine any more==he was just warning me that you probably was,-if you were from that area...And no I don't even want to be arround someone who is from that area. I know I wouldn't even consider going there myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartshorne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma Bureau Of Narcotics Holding Crime, Sub... (Jun '10) Dec 16 unknown 15
Autumn Carter? Dec 14 hmm 1
illegal tattooing in mcalester Dec 5 unknown 5
Crime rate in McAlester OK (Apr '14) Dec 5 anounamous 2
Where are the hookers in McAlester (Jun '14) Dec 5 jamesholden45678 2
man next door squatting? Dec 5 Choctaw Tribe Member 2
Jesse James, Oklahoma's fattest and most ignora... (Sep '13) Nov 25 Big bad john 22
Hartshorne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartshorne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartshorne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartshorne

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:01PM
Jerry Jones: Tony Romo is a battler
ESPN 7:00 PM
Romo as MVP? Unquestionably, Cowboys say
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Yahoo! Sports 8:32 PM
Cowboys' Tony Romo right to strut into playoffs with MVP bravado
NBC Sports11:02 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports