Norton

Kansas City, MO

#52989 May 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I think that I am stupid! CHEERS!
Yes, DAWG, we know you are stupid. You don't have to tell us. Norton knows it too.

CHEERS!
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#52990 May 10, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! Better that she stays home and doesn't find out who her husband is always seeing down at that redneck bar. That lipstick on his shirt doesn't just jump up there from the beer cans.
Well,at least he is seeing a woman and she actually married a man. Obama, first "President" to ever support gay marriage. Another pillar falling before our eyes. Far left Liberals have destroyed this country. Yes, I am opposed to gay marriage. Yes, I actually am not concerned about being politically correct. No, I don't and won't change my mind like Obama has done on this topic and many others since the 90's. FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP.Sounds and smells like a fish. Don't comeback with other flip floppers, I am talking about your current President.Can you justify HIS positionsssss?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#52991 May 10, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
http://beingliberal.org/wp-con tent/uploads/2012/05/nc-educat ion.png
The lesson to be learned here is that better-educated people are more open-minded, and less fearful of change.

#52992 May 10, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Well,at least he is seeing a woman and she actually married a man. Obama, first "President" to ever support gay marriage. Another pillar falling before our eyes. Far left Liberals have destroyed this country. Yes, I am opposed to gay marriage. Yes, I actually am not concerned about being politically correct. No, I don't and won't change my mind like Obama has done on this topic and many others since the 90's. FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP.Sounds and smells like a fish. Don't comeback with other flip floppers, I am talking about your current President. Can you justify HIS positionsssss?
Sure. If two people wish to join in a civil union to obtain some of the financial and legal advantages of marriage, I have no problem with that. Family health insurance. Life insurance benefits. Filing joint income tax. Ability to visit as a relative in a hospital. As the laws stand now, those advantages are often denied to gay people. In my opinion, that is unfair.

I admit that I would prefer the term "civil union" to "marriage," but I am just a sentimental old softie liberal when it comes to such things.

If President Obama changes perhaps 20 more of his positions, he will start to make Mitt Romney jealous. Mitt is noted for his "Position of the Day."

#52993 May 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your problem, not mine! Oh, I would be your worst nightmare, too....
I didn't know that you swing that way, "Norton." Do you snore?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#52994 May 10, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The lesson to be learned here is that better-educated people are more open-minded, and less fearful of change.
Yeah, let's have Sodom and Gommorah, Dawg. It's not being fearful of change. Marriage should be between a man and a woman. That is the way God created us to be. Can you imagine what it would be like if everybody was Gay? I guess that would be the end of humans on this earth, wouldn't it? Oh, and don't come back with some other way of having children either like vitro fertilization. After an interview with Robin Roberts, Obama called his 'spiritual advisor' and asked him what he thought about his decision about gay marriages. I was impressed with what the pastor said. I don't believe the pastor was impressed at all with Obama's (flip-flop) decision. Obama is only concerned with where he's going to get the most votes. Who does he think he is kidding!
Oh yes, we have seen change, haven't we? The change we have seen is not good. This President who is such an eloquent speaker(not my opinion) was going to change everything for the good. What happened? I never thought I would have disrespect for the office of the president, but I'm having a real problem with this one.

CHEERS!
MASSIVE ST LOUIS MELTDOWN

United States

#52995 May 10, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama is supporting gay marriage . LADYBOY is probably Cashing a welfare check so IT can go shopping for a Wedding DRESS today !
C'mon now, I know gays have low morals and standards but even they aren't desperate enough to marry someone as pathetic as the LADYBOY. Maybe that is why she is so angry and seems to hate gays and herself. She can't even get a gay guy to like her.
Obama the EVOLVER

United States

#52997 May 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Great post !
Thanks.
Obama the EVOLVER

United States

#52998 May 10, 2012
The SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY cloning yet another person who OWNS HER Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I think that I am stupid! CHEERS!
Let's see here, it's a post that attempts to insult the person who is posting it and it has a SCUM LOUIS IP....certainly not Norton...can only be one person...the PATHETICALLY OWNED CLONING QUEEN THE SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY.

You truly are nothing but a life long loser LADYBOY.

United States

#52999 May 10, 2012
THE SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY CLONING YET ANOTHER PERSON WHO OWNS HER The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I don't.
You finally said something believable. You probably are too stupid to even know your own name LADYBOY.

United States

#53000 May 10, 2012
<quoted text>
STFU LADYBOY
It's safe to say the poor SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY has had yet another total meltdown. Whenever she is out of her meth and jonesing really bad she starts cloning everyone. Can you imagine being so stupid to clone people while showing your SCUM LOUIS posting location which clearly shows it is her? Talk about the stupidest person on earth. The LADYBOY has that title locked down.

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#53001 May 10, 2012
Hey, Ol' Willard fits right in with the neocon bigots:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-r...

#53002 May 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Marriage should be between a man and a woman....
Can you imagine what it would be like if everybody was Gay?...
As I stated, being "old school" like you are, "Norton," I would prefer that the term "civil union" be used. But really, what's in a name? Would a rose still smell as sweetly if it were called a turd?

Gays are very creative. If everybody was gay, we would probably have better country & western songs.
LADYBOY loves MASSIVE

Saint Louis, MO

#53003 May 10, 2012
MASSIVE ST LOUIS MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon now, I know gays have low morals and standards but even they aren't desperate enough to marry someone as pathetic as the LADYBOY. Maybe that is why she is so angry and seems to hate gays and herself. She can't even get a gay guy to like her.
I love you, gay guy! Your morals are just fine with me! How about it?
austin harris

Saint Louis, MO

#53004 May 10, 2012
austin harris wrote:
... Liberals accross the country getting slaughtered by republicans....
The stand your ground law is great for republicans
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#53005 May 10, 2012
Obama the EVOLVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I love you Obama!
LADYBOY loves OBAMA

Saint Louis, MO

#53006 May 10, 2012
Obama the EVOLVER wrote:
<quoted text> ... You truly are nothing but a life long loser LADYBOY.
That's the reason I am so in love with YOU, Obama!
LADYBOY loves MASSIVE

Saint Louis, MO

#53007 May 10, 2012
MASSIVE ST LOUIS MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally said something believable. You probably are too stupid to even know your own name LADYBOY.
You can believe that I love YOU MASSIVE let's make kissy-face Pucker up now
ObummersLoveChil dLadyboy

Ballwin, MO

#53008 May 10, 2012
Now you can get married to yourself and be a rump ranger.lol

#53009 May 10, 2012
Ten countries in which gay marriage is legal:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/specialre...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missouri National Guard Tarnished Reputations (Jan '14) Oct 20 Chico Suave 161
To the person who owned Taco Bueno in Columbia. (Jun '12) Oct 19 Paulie Walnuts 6
Mo. lawmakers may propose bill requiring specia... Oct 14 Abdurratln 2
CR Distributing (Apr '13) Oct 14 Disagree 74
What happened to Cody Thirlwall? Oct 10 CMP 2
Who are the worst landlords around Columbia? (Apr '09) Oct 9 LinaScott 102
Millard trial set for Dec. 12 (Oct '06) Oct 7 Someone in Partic... 359
Hartsburg Dating
Find my Match

Hartsburg Jobs

Hartsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartsburg