oes anybody know Lisa Chruch that has a daughter with Roger Toney

Posted in the Harts Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
somebodys knows

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 12, 2012
I know of her and I hate that B*tch and that sob Roger Toney.They are made for eachother they are nithing but lowlifes that think they are better tham everybody else when they are nothing but sh*t on the bottom of my shoe
Sissy

Branchland, WV

#2 Apr 12, 2012
I went to school with her. I heard she is bad on drugs now...
somebodys knows

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 12, 2012
she thinks that she is god give to men when she really ain't nothing at all and she thinks that every woman in the world wants roger when he is just nasty he doesn't bath he only heats water in apan and wipes off because he don't have hot water and he starves his animals to death and they both use each other she uses him for his money he uses her for pussy and then they both use there daughter againest each other and they talk about each other like dogs and i think that niether one of them needs them girls i feel soory for them
Lisa

Barnesville, OH

#4 Nov 27, 2012
somebodys knows wrote:
I know of her and I hate that B*tch and that sob Roger Toney.They are made for eachother they are nithing but lowlifes that think they are better tham everybody else when they are nothing but sh*t on the bottom of my shoe
I'm glad I'm shit on the bottom of your show. It's good to know some one is jelous of me.....I love it....lol
Lisa

Barnesville, OH

#5 Nov 27, 2012
I guess you bunch of people can talk about me all ya want. Until you get tired of talking... Cause you don't have better things to do.. You got no life, your life is talking about people...How stupid.... Lmao
Lisa

Barnesville, OH

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Sissy wrote:
I went to school with her. I heard she is bad on drugs now...
sissy I didn't know you was bad on drugs.you should'nt be talking about yourself like that on here.i guess your like the rest nothing better to do and no life..lmao so so funny
down and dirty

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 27, 2012
someone sure cant spell whoever started this crap lol
Big Mac

Morgantown, WV

#8 Nov 27, 2012
I'd tap it and make her quiver
Anarchy

Moundsville, WV

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Y'all got A LOT of nerve talking about a Church. Sounds like someone IS jealous! Noone will say shit face to face, but hide behind a computer and talk bullshit. Ya, y'all are badasses! LOL
Gepedo

Bronx, NY

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Is this the same Roger Toney that was married to Stephanie Burdette? lol
char

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Nov 27, 2012
no this is not the same one
Lisa

Barnesville, OH

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Anarchy wrote:
Y'all got A LOT of nerve talking about a Church. Sounds like someone IS jealous! Noone will say shit face to face, but hide behind a computer and talk bullshit. Ya, y'all are badasses! LOL
an't that the truth I myself would like to know who started this,but you know I don't care what people think about about me..I don't ever get on topix,i was told that they was some stuff on here about me so I thought I would check it out.who ever it is....is jealous, and as far roger toney the person that started this can have him.so have at it......see ya
FUNNY

Hamlin, WV

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Whats a wrong? The truth will stand when the worlds on fire!! You And roger should stay together! You deserve each other..You always liked talking about everyone else LISA!! You ARE a piece of sh**!! Roger is a piece of shit!! You never Bath!! STINKY!!! LMAO..
NIKKI

United States

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Obviously no one knows what they are talking about! Lisa is a great person and a great mom. You people need to look in the mirror, because people who have nothing better to do than put other people down must feel really bad about themselves! OH, by the way the last comment from west hamlin sure sounds like someone I know. IF you guys are sure about what you are saying why dont anyone put their real NAMES!!
LISA

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2012
This is for everybody! If you have something to say, you know where I live, you are more than welcome to come over and say what you think to MY FACE! Do not HIDE behind a fake name and a computer that just makes you a COWARDS!!!!! I think you are really scared of me. I take that back, I KNOW YOU ARE SCARED OF ME! AT LEAST IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I HAVE THE DECENCY
TO SAY TO SAY IT TO THE PERSONS FACE!!!!!
you tell them

Morgantown, WV

#16 Dec 4, 2012
That's right Lisa, you tell em!! They are scared to death that if they came and said it to your face. My money is on you Lisa, you would put a bitch in the hospital!! keep being yourself and they can SUCK IT! Love ya
FUNNY

Hamlin, WV

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Well ask Lisa..She's always talking about other people and can't take it when they talk about her!! A Good Mommy,Please! She even knows that aint true..She uses that kid for people will feel Sorry for her..Even the kids Daddy will tell people that,which he ain't much either!He is a piece of shit too.So take it like a BIG girl...LMAO!!!
Lisa

Barnesville, OH

#18 Dec 7, 2012
FUNNY wrote:
Well ask Lisa..She's always talking about other people and can't take it when they talk about her!! A Good Mommy,Please! She even knows that aint true..She uses that kid for people will feel Sorry for her..Even the kids Daddy will tell people that,which he ain't much either!He is a piece of shit too.So take it like a BIG girl...LMAO!!!
Who said I couldn't take it.....you are about stupid.....say this stuff to my face, we'll see who can take what....
FUNNY

Hamlin, WV

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I couldn't take it.....you are about stupid.....say this stuff to my face, we'll see who can take what....
Which face do you want me to talk too!! You are two faced!! Go and lay down with Roger! You two are made for each other, or is he out there trying to play someone else!! LMAO!!!!
Lisa

Barnesville, OH

#20 Dec 11, 2012
FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>Which face do you want me to talk too!! You are two faced!! Go and lay down with Roger! You two are made for each other, or is he out there trying to play someone else!! LMAO!!!!
Yes he sure is out there trying to play somebody else and what is it to you. Do me a favor and go get a life and quit worrying about mine.I'm done here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Crazy Jae 11,159
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Crazy Jae 12,419
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 58,936
Why is my water still out in Chapmanville? 3 hr nowater 1
Stacy Mann (Nov '12) 5 hr Shame shame 24
Julie Basiden 6 hr X-Harts Creeker 17
Big feeling people in Harts Creek Sep 25 Forest Hump 6
Harts Dating
Find my Match

Harts Jobs

Harts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harts News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harts

Personal Finance