harts primary gym teacher

Posted in the Harts Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

do you parents think it is appropriate for the gym teacher picking up little girls from behind without their permission, telling the girls in gym class they can spread their legs farther than boys can, and touching the girls alot. I don't like it I think he needs another profession and should not be allowed in the schools. All you mothers and grandmothers need to talk to your little girls and find out what he is telling them and if he is touching and picking them up also.
eclipse

Alderson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 25, 2009
 
Think he was another cabell Co friend of Mr Roach...like Old Phil Perry. Mr Roach hired him too and he's in trouble at Lincoln so I heard they're sending him back to Harts Middle
a parent

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

who is in trouble?
eclipse wrote:
Think he was another cabell Co friend of Mr Roach...like Old Phil Perry. Mr Roach hired him too and he's in trouble at Lincoln so I heard they're sending him back to Harts Middle
RoadRunner

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Instead of having to talk to the children, sounds like you need to talk to the Principal and the Bd.ofEd. If the PARENTS of the Harts area just sit back and let Hamlin keep sending them the bad or Perverted teachers, then ; Guess What? Its the Parents who are to blame. Its too late after a crime has already been committed. You guys better wake up and send both of them back to Cabell County.
mom of girl at primary

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 4, 2009
 
i spend a lot of time at the school and i have never seen anything from mr grass that was inappropriate. he has been a great addition to the staff this year. always helping out around school and planning interesting and fun things for the students. so people need to back off and stop trying to start trouble. leave the man alone he is a good teacher
concerned wrote:
do you parents think it is appropriate for the gym teacher picking up little girls from behind without their permission, telling the girls in gym class they can spread their legs farther than boys can, and touching the girls alot. I don't like it I think he needs another profession and should not be allowed in the schools. All you mothers and grandmothers need to talk to your little girls and find out what he is telling them and if he is touching and picking them up also.
daisydukes

Shadyside, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 26, 2009
 
I have a little girl that attends Harts Primary and if he would ever even look,touch,or say anything to my child bet your sweet ass i would go down there and beat the HOLLY HELL out of him!!! So he'd better hope he would never even consider doing any of the above to my little girl!!!!
mommy1

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 26, 2009
 
i wonder if i should be concerned about my son?
harts primary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 21, 2009
 
My little girl had him for gym class last year and she had came home and told me about him picking her up and letting her sit on his lap. I don't like it or him and do believe something should be done about it. I told her that if it happen again to let me know and I would talk to Mrs. Debbie. This was around Christmas and it didn't happen again that I know of.
Parent

Southside, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I think you people just look for something to complain about. He is a wonderful asset to Harts Primary. The entire school is under video surveillance, IF he picked up a child I'm sure IT WASN'T to cop a feel! You parents should be grateful you have a gym teacher who doesnt just sit on a bench/chair and order the students around. It amazes me that you complain because a man picks your child up and yet you let the other teachers scream and yell at them. What is the purpose of making the children stand in the hall after lunch? Couldn't they just go outside one class at a time? Why stand them ALL in the hall and Yell Clap once, Clap twice, Clap three times? Don't you think that standing over 100 children in a hallway and expecting them NOT TO TALK and stand in a straight line is a bit much??
harts primary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 31, 2009
 
Parent wrote:
I think you people just look for something to complain about. He is a wonderful asset to Harts Primary. The entire school is under video surveillance, IF he picked up a child I'm sure IT WASN'T to cop a feel! You parents should be grateful you have a gym teacher who doesnt just sit on a bench/chair and order the students around. It amazes me that you complain because a man picks your child up and yet you let the other teachers scream and yell at them. What is the purpose of making the children stand in the hall after lunch? Couldn't they just go outside one class at a time? Why stand them ALL in the hall and Yell Clap once, Clap twice, Clap three times? Don't you think that standing over 100 children in a hallway and expecting them NOT TO TALK and stand in a straight line is a bit much??
Yes there is other things wrong with Harts primary but I have more than just my little girl saying stuff so I would go on my little girl's word before anyones. Do you have a girl in his class if you don't than you have nothing to say about it, if you do than you need to ask questions. My little girl is my pride and joy if anything is bothering her than she will tell me and apparently it was bothering her in some way cause she wouldn't had said anything. If it happens again I will go to the board along with the rest of the worried parents. The other problems in this school is wrong to but, this goes a little further than screaming at them. He can be a good gym teacher without picking them up and everything else I have heard about him.
Parent At Harts Primary

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 31, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The purpose of having the students stand in the hallway is so they can learn the correct way to leave the building at well at listen for the rules of the school. The clapping technique is for the children to stop talking and be ready to listen in case an emergency should arise. Maybe if everyone ask question before jumping to conclusion and teach their children at home how to behave the teachers at school wouldn't have to be so demanding. Think about that.
Penny Adkins Nagy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 2, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Parent At Harts Primary wrote:
The purpose of having the students stand in the hallway is so they can learn the correct way to leave the building at well at listen for the rules of the school. The clapping technique is for the children to stop talking and be ready to listen in case an emergency should arise. Maybe if everyone ask question before jumping to conclusion and teach their children at home how to behave the teachers at school wouldn't have to be so demanding. Think about that.
No I'm sorry you think that shows the children how to listen it does not. You doing that makes them feel like they are in prison. You don't get treated like that in the real world why treat the children like that? Your wrong about letting that go on in the school. I understand that the children need to listen but to line them up clap your hands at them just makes you look like your trying to train animals and does nothing for self worthiness. Would you like to be treated like that? I learned a long time ago that The so called teachers in school treat children as they want to and that is not the way to do it. So before you line the children up and clap at them like dogs to get them to mind you think about this WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE WAS DOING THAT TO YOU?
i know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

it doesn't do any good to complain to board of education, I have complained about other stuff that has happen at that school, they say they will look into it, that was a couple of years ago, they haven't done anything!
Sherry

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I have a daughter who goes to Harts Primary, she has Mr. Grass for gym, along with alot of her little friends. I really hope that this is a bunch of crap because the kids have more important things to worry about, they don't need to worry about their teachers touching them. However, I hope that the person that started this is just not out to hurt him or his reputation because alot of children at that school love him.
Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Well, I have been in PE class before and observed Mr. Grass and have talked to him several times. You won't find anyone who Loves his kids more than he does. He has 2 daughters 14 and 9 and for you people to take something like this and try to start something is just unbelievable. He is Loved by all of the kids and he and Mr. Roatsey are the best male figures that they know. Mr. Grass is very passionate about the lifestyle some of the kids have to live in and alot of them would be hurt if they knew people have said these things about him. You are way off base. How can some of you say these things if you don't even know him. Have you personelly ever had a conversation with him. You would think differently if you had. Unbelieveable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Harts Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••