Shots Fired After Bank Robbery, Police Chase In Hartford

Full story: NBC 30 Hartford

Shots were fired on Broad Street after police were pursuing a bank robbery suspect from West Hartford into Hartford Monday morning.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 85 of85
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Joe Bak was a real loser. I knew him since he was in middle school all the way up to the day he died (he was about 2 or 3 years younger than me). Even when he was a little pip-squeek, he always tried so hard to be friends with people who didn't want to be his friend because he was a complete psychopath. I remember he took a half gallon of grain alcohol (when he was like 16 years old) and spit it out of his mouth and lit it on fire giving a girl (who he spent half of that evening harassing) burns so bad she was in the hospital (and he also got burned and went to the hospital). Another story - I was at a party, a pretty low-key party by WH standards, and Joe Bak did not like one of my friends (because that's who Joe Bak was, he hated people for no reason) and so when he found out my friend was outside hanging out on the porch, Joe Bak beat the living hell out of him. He put him on the ground and beat, kicked, and threw chairs at my friend... FOR NO REASON. Joe Bak was a real low-life. Everyone always said about Joe that he would either end up dead or in prison for life... well, he died. Oh and by the way, he didn't JUST rob the bank earlier that day, he also RAPED one of his FRIENDS!!! He stayed at her house overnight, and then he raped her, stole her car, and robbed the bank. He was also a huge heroin addict.... He decided his fate when he chose to do those things. The cops may have pulled the trigger that killed him, but it was HE who created the circumstances surrounding his death. No one likes to hear a sad story, and his sister Libby is a beautiful person inside and out (although I have not talked to her since before Joe's death)... THAT is the sad story, that he ruined her life. Joe Bak would have harmed others if he was still around today. Its a sad reality that if you live like a scumbag, you WILL die like a scumbag. Good Riddance.
Ken Burke

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

If Joe had been brought up properly, I doubt he would have self-desructed.
FuckAllPolice

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

The cops who killed him are no better they only hide behind a badge, what goes around comes around trust me RIP joey keep your head up Shane and Ray....The world turns
lets b pc

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

FuckAllPolice wrote:
The cops who killed him are no better they only hide behind a badge, what goes around comes around trust me RIP joey keep your head up Shane and Ray....The world turns
Let me guess...you're Afreekan Amereekin?
shawn

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

the kid is dead and look at all the hateful nasty comments on here .this is why i don't respect most people in our country and this is why i will continue to disrespect whoever and whomever i damn well please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 85 of85
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 19 at 10:35PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE