looked awful
sorry

Murray, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2012
who was it?
Question

Tuscaloosa, AL

#4 Apr 18, 2012
Heard it was Gregory Goins ? Does anyone know him ?
AAa

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Apr 19, 2012
No it was his brother Craig I know for a fact.
hmmm

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 19, 2012
Is he ok? Anybody know??
bbn

Detroit, MI

#8 Apr 19, 2012
Anyone heard about the condition of the man that was driving the camaro?????
sas

Canton, MI

#9 Apr 20, 2012
I heard he was drunk. I also heard the car was stolen. And i heard he wasn't going to make it. Cant believe any of it because stories get twisted up so bad. Just have to watch the paper and see what really happened. I feel bad for the truck driver. If the man doesn't survive then he has to live with that forever even if it wasn't his fault. I feel bad for the other man's family and friends for having to deal with all this as well. Its all such a bad deal. Hope the best for everyone and my prayers are going out for both sides.
bbn

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2012
?????????
doesnt matter

Asheville, NC

#11 Apr 24, 2012
harrogate topix needs up dated bad !!! ive read bout the same shit for a year or so !!!!!!!
Mustangbabe

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jul 24, 2012
yes it was Craig. he is my boy friend. he is doing great now. no he wasnt drunk. he had the green arrow and the truck ran the light. it was his moms camaro. he has 17 breaks in his ribs which were dislocated, bleeding on his brain, brain damage, fractured arm, broke shoulder,punctured lung, collapsed lung, glass in both eyes and multipule lacerations. he is out and doing great now. the healing process is slow and i thank everyone that has prayed for him and us. this has been a very hard time but he is doing awesome now.
Con Ya Tonya

Harrogate, TN

#13 Jul 26, 2012
Mustangbabe wrote:
yes it was Craig. he is my boy friend. he is doing great now. no he wasnt drunk. he had the green arrow and the truck ran the light. it was his moms camaro. he has 17 breaks in his ribs which were dislocated, bleeding on his brain, brain damage, fractured arm, broke shoulder,punctured lung, collapsed lung, glass in both eyes and multipule lacerations. he is out and doing great now. the healing process is slow and i thank everyone that has prayed for him and us. this has been a very hard time but he is doing awesome now.
you aint got no prize girl. dont think i would be bragging about him. the only reason you are with him is because he cant find nobody to keep up his pathetic ass.
Mustangbabe

Bellevue, WA

#14 Jul 27, 2012
Con Ya Tonya wrote:
<quoted text>you aint got no prize girl. dont think i would be bragging about him. the only reason you are with him is because he cant find nobody to keep up his pathetic ass.
i would appreciate it if you wouldnt say such things about him. he is a walking miracle and i am proud to have him. he may have done some shit in his past but no one is perfect. he has a second chance at life and is livin it to the fullest. he is a changed man and i am very proud to be with him. he is a very hard worker and is far from pathetic. i love him and he loves me. he is alive and we are happy and thats all tha matters to us.
Con Ya Tonya

Harrogate, TN

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Mustangbabe wrote:
<quoted text> i would appreciate it if you wouldnt say such things about him. he is a walking miracle and i am proud to have him. he may have done some shit in his past but no one is perfect. he has a second chance at life and is livin it to the fullest. he is a changed man and i am very proud to be with him. he is a very hard worker and is far from pathetic. i love him and he loves me. he is alive and we are happy and thats all tha matters to us.
Well, I'm glad that someone would take your nasty ass Anna! And hope your boyfriend remembers the next time he steals a car that he might need to keep in mind that KARMA just might be in the back seat in a bottle waiting on him! And how do you call someone a hard worker when they don't even have a job and sells drugs all day? I'm impressed....
Mustangbabe

Bellevue, WA

#16 Jul 28, 2012
craig is a great guy. your just pissed cuz he probably talked you outta a piece of ass and dropped you like the trash you are. the car wasnt stolen it was his moms. he doesnt sell drugs all day and is a hard worker. use to have a job as a roofer but is unable to work atm. he cant stand layin around doin nothin and its killin him not bein able to work. so before you go talkin shit about someone you know nothin about how about you get your facts straight. its obvious that your just jealous of us. keep it up. we love havin somethin to laugh about. dont you just love how a topic of concern gets turned into a shit slingin by a jealous bitch?
King B

Harrogate, TN

#18 Jul 28, 2012
Heard about that seems like everybody thinks if somone made a horrific scene than everyone should be worried and he not suffer we are not ones to judge but when i hear about somthing like this i think that they deserve somthing? anyone else cant be in fault for somones misstake and in my opinion i do not think the truckdriver should feel any kinda guilt for the misstake of somone else at least he didnt die! being in a state of pain i believe is way worse than death that makes u feel sorry and hopefully he took a lesson from all of it. I do not wish death on anyone but consequences are deserved everyone will pay for there own actions in the end!!!
Mustangbabe

Bellevue, WA

#19 Jul 29, 2012
King B wrote:
Heard about that seems like everybody thinks if somone made a horrific scene than everyone should be worried and he not suffer we are not ones to judge but when i hear about somthing like this i think that they deserve somthing? anyone else cant be in fault for somones misstake and in my opinion i do not think the truckdriver should feel any kinda guilt for the misstake of somone else at least he didnt die! being in a state of pain i believe is way worse than death that makes u feel sorry and hopefully he took a lesson from all of it. I do not wish death on anyone but consequences are deserved everyone will pay for there own actions in the end!!!
im confused... so it was Craigs fault the trucker ran a red light? its Craigs fault that he was turning during a green arrow for his lane and got hit by someone? dont make sense.....
Con Ya Tonya

Harrogate, TN

#21 Jul 30, 2012
Mustangbabe wrote:
<quoted text> im confused... so it was Craigs fault the trucker ran a red light? its Craigs fault that he was turning during a green arrow for his lane and got hit by someone? dont make sense.....
Duuhhhh! I think what he is saying is he doesn't feel sorry for the guy b/c he stole the car and he got what was coming to him.....funny how karma catches up with you and how fast is catches up!
Mustangbabe

Bellevue, WA

#22 Jul 31, 2012
Con Ya Tonya wrote:
<quoted text>Duuhhhh! I think what he is saying is he doesn't feel sorry for the guy b/c he stole the car and he got what was coming to him.....funny how karma catches up with you and how fast is catches up!
i keep sayin THE CAR WASNT STOLEN!!!! if that was the case he would be in jail. duh!! and if Karma is a bitch and catches up to you then id really hate to be you...
Con Ya Tonya

Harrogate, TN

#23 Jul 31, 2012
Mustangbabe wrote:
<quoted text>i keep sayin THE CAR WASNT STOLEN!!!! if that was the case he would be in jail. duh!! and if Karma is a bitch and catches up to you then id really hate to be you...
Is that why he went to jail right after he got out of the hospital? It isn't hard to figure out, AND I happen to know someone who works as a clerk at the CCDC, and funny how your story is all twisted up and wrong.....but I guess I wouldnt want everybody knowing how much of a low life my boyfriend is either! Niiiiice........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrogate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Say What 149,232
bigjugs 2 hr jhon doe 234
citizens bank 2 hr jax 11
Anthony Petty 2 hr getready 2
service at tires etc 10 hr school teacher aid 6
mcdonalds 13 hr curious 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
•••
•••
•••

Harrogate Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Harrogate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••