bubby isham

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of430
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

saw in the paper where he owes 187000 to bank of america and owes 92000 in child support. this guy is leading the city as commisioner and cant take care of his personal bills. oh lets dont forget in a fit of rage he also resigned his position as commissioner because he didnt get his way. poor fellar
Warden 502

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 12, 2012
 
maybe the commisioners & mayor will take up a collection for the poor guy!
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

they all need to go
turtle man

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 12, 2012
 
lol wrote:
they all need to go
AMEN to that!!!!
Karma

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 12, 2012
 
GHOST BUSTERS wrote:
I thought the city has a "CODE OF ETHICS" Policy about morals, ethics, and good character!!What a joke!
Your exactly right! WHAT A JOKE!!!!
concerned

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

also has a dui on his record how did he get elected
heb

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

concerned wrote:
also has a dui on his record how did he get elected
he got the fourth highest number of votes.
Puzzled

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 12, 2012
 
Maybe it really is true, we all reap what we sow. Tell us Commissioner Isham, is that really true??? I think right about now you probably know the answer to that question better than any of us!!
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 12, 2012
 
its in the newspaper . this posting is correct
harrod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

concerned wrote:
also has a dui on his record how did he get elected
who frecking cares.he does his job.
Puzzled

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

harrod wrote:
<quoted text>who frecking cares.he does his job.
Do you even know what his job is? If being an ass is his job, then your right, he's better at his job than anyone I've ever seen.
Blue Eyes

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

What exactly does owing a debt have to do with being qualified to do a particular job? The average person will have financial problems at some point, so how is he any different than most of society?
clueless

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

what world do you live in? Child support and DUI and resigning dont count either. Blue eyes you are clueless.
Blue Eyes

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 12, 2012
 
clueless wrote:
what world do you live in? Child support and DUI and resigning dont count either. Blue eyes you are clueless.
No, you are clueless. I asked how owing a debt is a factor in a person's ability to do his job. I didn't say anything about back child support or a DUI, I said DEBT....as in the Bank of America debt that was mentioned.
Agreed

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

GHOST BUSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>
BAD DEBT SHOWS THE MORAL CHARACTER OF THIS INDIVIDUAL! WE ALL HAVE CHOICES AND ISHAM CHOSE NOT TO PAY HIS DEBT THAT HE ACQUIRED!!SIMPLE HE IS A DEAD BEAT!!
Yes Sir, Amen to that!!!
Agreed

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Its all about the choices that we make. Its kind of ironic how he worked so hard to put that lady at the cemetery out of a job who is most likely a hard working, decient person that pays her bills and needed her job. Reap/Sow!!
harrod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

She did wrong.case closed.Marvin.pay your. Bills.no big deal.he does his job.that's all im saying.
Turtle man

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

harrod wrote:
She did wrong.case closed.Marvin.pay your. Bills.no big deal.he does his job.that's all im saying.
Aren't we sensitive, You might need to take a nap. Mr.Isham
when the integrity of child support can not be met, what would be the difference of meeting the needs to the city. Dose that mean he can pick and choose on that as well?? It goes back to INTEGRITY.
Puzzled

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Blue Eyes wrote:
What exactly does owing a debt have to do with being qualified to do a particular job? The average person will have financial problems at some point, so how is he any different than most of society?
I'll tell you what owing a debt has to do with being qualified. Owing a debt obviously shows he doesn't have a clue how to take care of his personal finances and he's being given free run of the city finances now. If he can't take care of his personal finances which effect his livelyhood can you imagine what he's doing with money that effect all of our livelyhoods. Money that all of us have paid in and he's choosing how to spend. That's like giving a trip to Las Vegas to a gambling addict. It would be one thing if it was an isolated incident where he made a mistake, but from what I've read and from what I know it's been a life time choice for him. Do you want us to send him to your house to take care of "your" money for you?
harrod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what owing a debt has to do with being qualified. Owing a debt obviously shows he doesn't have a clue how to take care of his personal finances and he's being given free run of the city finances now. If he can't take care of his personal finances which effect his livelyhood can you imagine what he's doing with money that effect all of our livelyhoods. Money that all of us have paid in and he's choosing how to spend. That's like giving a trip to Las Vegas to a gambling addict. It would be one thing if it was an isolated incident where he made a mistake, but from what I've read and from what I know it's been a life time choice for him. Do you want us to send him to your house to take care of "your" money for you?
omg.really.child support.sally u got yr money..come on.someone digging up Bullshit..its bubby turn to be kicked down.so far is far.keep it up.bobby one cares except u and. The idiots that are jealous.of bubby .i. Did take a nap folks.nice one too.thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of430
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
john cochran 23 min she 18
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Cornelius Scudmister 145,976
Dumb Dumb Dumb 49 min Jury 5
New Trooper 1 hr BBB 4
Incest (Mar '09) 3 hr Helpful 22
Where to buy Cocaine? (Aug '11) 3 hr hey 36
Veteran's Family Says VA Hospital Told Them 'Hi... 3 hr dirtyharry 5
•••
•••
•••
Harrodsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrodsburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••