Tabitha

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

What do you think about ladies who work in strip joints?

http://stripclublist.com/y.asp...
it is what it is

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Sin.
your crazy

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Tabitha wrote:
Any local ladies dancing?

Since: Oct 09

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Judged:

I support single moms.
Shawn

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Fuzzy_Logic wrote:
I support single moms.
One dollar at a time. Best way to do it.
Gotta Eat

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Bless their hearts; been going on since the beginning of time.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

There actually is a local that works and another that used to!
sincerely

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Who cares?
jealous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

haha wrote:
There actually is a local that works and another that used to!
well someone is jealous that she;s not pretty ' were she;ll make some money most of the girls are married with kids ; to support its good money who hasn.t sen tits ;get a fu[cking life who cares;
classof00

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Judged:

Tabitha wrote:
nothing wrong with supporting your kids i have two little kids and they are better off with me waitressing or whatever i have to do instead of being on welfare.
4salebyowner

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

I ran a club in Lex a long time ago and I'll tell you one thing ,The girls that worked for me were pretty decent girls.Everyone has their problems.
There was one guy from here that would come up and drop a couple hundred a night,I always made sure he got home to his wife and kids she didn't have a problem with it as long as she knew he wasn't going to get in trouble.He had plenty of friends looking out for him.Even when he didn't have money I'd run him a tab cause I knew he would be good for it ,and he never let me down.Good old days ,good old boys
thats life

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

I dont think bad of these women. As long as men and women want to see naked women dance, there will be a need for them. Ive let my husband go to the clubs with my friends. As long as he comes home to me, whats the big deal? 99% of these women are really descent people.
aaa

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

4salebyowner wrote:
I ran a club in Lex a long time ago and I'll tell you one thing ,The girls that worked for me were pretty decent girls.Everyone has their problems.
There was one guy from here that would come up and drop a couple hundred a night,I always made sure he got home to his wife and kids she didn't have a problem with it as long as she knew he wasn't going to get in trouble.He had plenty of friends looking out for him.Even when he didn't have money I'd run him a tab cause I knew he would be good for it ,and he never let me down.Good old days ,good old boys
I'm getting tired of you !!! You probably ran a gay club
By Hand

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

aaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting tired of you !!! You probably ran a gay club
And probably by hand too.
so it is

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Judged:

not very many decent people left in the world. what ashame that some women don't care for their husbands going and watching these naked girls dance and swing poles.the wife should be entertaining her own husband and if he is getting what he needs at home he won't be wanting to go to clubs like this.
nobody

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

the real shame is that it's 2009 and people still think like we're in the 1950's.
4salebyowner

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

( aaa) either that was your husband that came to the club and he finally left your ugly ass or you are a male and you came in the bar and the ladies wouldn't have anything to do with you and you are still mad.
(By hand) does that mean you got a fagot hand
(so it is) have you noticed that most of the women here ,when they get married they let them self's go
so bad that their husbands have to go to places like that so they can close their eyes and imagine what a Real Woman looks like.
Tired of Me , YEAH RIGHT!
4salebyowner

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Come to think of it ,My cousin ran a gay bar in Frankfort and he said aaa was his best customer
next to By hand.
4salebyowner

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

I should do stand up I'm so funny HaHaHa!!!!I crack myself up !!!!
trophy wife

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Judged:

so it is wrote:
not very many decent people left in the world. what ashame that some women don't care for their husbands going and watching these naked girls dance and swing poles.the wife should be entertaining her own husband and if he is getting what he needs at home he won't be wanting to go to clubs like this.
Its like this...not every woman is offended that a man likes to look at women! I dont tell my husband what he can and cant do with his friends because he has a brain of his own. If your man is gonna cheat, he'll do it whether you let him go to tit bars or not! Im confident that my man wont stray because he's got the best at home!! Dont go preaching descent to me. I cant turn my tv on without seeing tits and A$$ just on the commercials. Should we all be sure our husbands dont look? I really dont get your way of thinking. Im a trophy wife:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Justice Dale 138,784
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,215
Dana Carrico 5 hr Mehere2 12
Public Record for April 13, 2014 7 hr not 5
Mercer Basketball 10 hr Really 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
Herrington lake 13 hr that guy 5
•••
•••
•••
Harrodsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••