Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#427 May 28, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will vote as many times as I can for Obama.
Reread time.What would you call,this poll worker?
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#428 May 28, 2012
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would vote for Obama over The Donald. I'll cancel you out on election day ( unless you "vote early and often")
OFTEN,,Mr.MA-GU,You did it again.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#429 May 28, 2012
Margie wrote:
Confirmed: FOX NEWS MAKES PEOPLE DUMB
After a study published last year labeled viewers of Fox News as grossly misinformed, the researchers who conducted the poll have expanded their work and now confirm, again, that the network’s audience might want to consider changing the channel. Researchers at Fairleigh Dickinson University conducted a study last year that yielded some inarguably unsurprising information about Fox News’ viewership. At the time, researchers concluded that, based off of a study that sampled residents of New Jersey, people that only watch Fox News are less informed on current events than people that don’t watch cable news at all. Now only months later, the school’s researchers have published their finding of a similar study that calls on a sample of participants from coast-to-coast and, according to the results, confirm that their earlier report wasn’t a fluke. According to the latest study, Americans who watch only Fox News to learn about current events are indeed less informed than most everyone else.
Read more: http://rt.com/usa/news/fox-people-study-watch...
Amazing....... recommrnd fair and balanced Chris Matthews, Rev (not so) Sharpton, Ed Show, and the list could go on. That will make chills run up your legs.. I think you get the idea.. yup..... Just an opiniion.. Not earth shattering but interesting. OMG
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#430 May 28, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>Reread time.What would you call,this poll worker?
CC, Not qualified by bias.........Leave your bias at the door when you report for "paid, volunteer, public service". CC did u see where that "Fox News Study " was made. New Jersey, but didn't say where. Probably would get the same results in any inter city... just an opinion.... OMG.... YUP.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#431 May 28, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, Not qualified by bias.........Leave your bias at the door when you report for "paid, volunteer, public service". CC did u see where that "Fox News Study " was made. New Jersey, but didn't say where. Probably would get the same results in any inter city... just an opinion.... OMG.... YUP.
Someone should call it..
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

#432 May 28, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing....... recommrnd fair and balanced Chris Matthews, Rev (not so) Sharpton, Ed Show, and the list could go on. That will make chills run up your legs.. I think you get the idea.. yup..... Just an opiniion.. Not earth shattering but interesting. OMG
Stop. Take a deep breath. Read my post again.

It doens't say anything about "fair and balanced" It was an objective evaluation of the knowledge of the viewers, not what they were viewing. Unfortunately, Fox viewers came in at the bottom when it comes to their knowledge of current events, in comparison to those who viewed other networks.
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

#433 May 28, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, Not qualified by bias.........Leave your bias at the door when you report for "paid, volunteer, public service". CC did u see where that "Fox News Study " was made. New Jersey, but didn't say where. Probably would get the same results in any inter city... just an opinion.... OMG.... YUP.
If you had taken the time to read the whole article, you would have discovered that the study was expaned to include the entire country, and came to the same conclusions.
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

#434 May 28, 2012
Easy wrote:
Election officials are elected in Pennsylvania. But you wouldn't know that. You, who love to comment on things outside of your area of knowledge, consistently make assumptions without factual basis. Maybe that's what they teach at Fox.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#435 May 29, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. MISSIE Poll Worker.Let me keep this statement of your`s on top!
("QUESTION") Who thinks Mark Wolosik, should know about this poll workers statment.
More info. on RNKNL......
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#436 May 29, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had taken the time to read the whole article, you would have discovered that the study was expaned to include the entire country, and came to the same conclusions.
Yup..... Just like I said, "Probably get the same results in any Inner City". Yup. OMG----OMG ... Why did they expand the survey to include the whole country..... That is what is call "Mining". Survey until they get the wanted results.... Just an opinion....... Doesn't matter because the whole "Topic" whatever it is, means nothing and not worth the paper its written on...
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#437 May 29, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
Election officials are elected in Pennsylvania. But you wouldn't know that. You, who love to comment on things outside of your area of knowledge, consistently make assumptions without factual basis. Maybe that's what they teach at Fox.
Who elects "Election Officials" and who is elected to what positions... The Party?.... Just a question so one can better understand this somewhat difficult election system. You might be surprised about what I know...... Is it still one U.S. Citizen Voter, one vote.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#438 May 29, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> O.K. MISSIE Poll Worker.Let me keep this statement of your`s on top!
("QUESTION") Who thinks Mark Wolosik, should know about this poll workers statment.
More info. on RNKNL......
CC, It looks like everybody outside of the 25 mile radius, 50 mile diameter, 2826 sq mile radius of New Kensington will have to take a crash course on the "PA Election Elected Officials System". Might even require a "Master Degree" on Paid Volunteering... OMG...
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#439 May 29, 2012
Gallup Poll.... as reported in the whole USA, and 25 mile radius of New Kensington, PA.

New Flash: OMG
Romney leads Obama in polls of all Vets...... 58%/ 35%.
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

#440 May 29, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Yup..... Just like I said, "Probably get the same results in any Inner City". Yup. OMG----OMG ... Why did they expand the survey to include the whole country..... That is what is call "Mining". Survey until they get the wanted results.... Just an opinion....... Doesn't matter because the whole "Topic" whatever it is, means nothing and not worth the paper its written on...
They got the same results in the expanded survey, thus confirming nationally their initial results. Not mining, just expanding sample size. The would be mining if they weren't happy with their initial results, and were looking for different results.
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#441 May 30, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the top..
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#442 May 30, 2012
VH 59-- VH59-- Come out and play.How do you like this statement by the poll worker...
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#443 May 30, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
They got the same results in the expanded survey, thus confirming nationally their initial results. Not mining, just expanding sample size. The would be mining if they weren't happy with their initial results, and were looking for different results.
I have read the whole of the whole.... Mining is Mining no matter how you or anyone slices it.

Oh did you see that the infamous Wash Post got 3 Pinnoichos on thier original Obama spending binge release which was of course toeing the Party line...... After being touted as propaganda and false expose, they relented and reported on it correctly......

Google: Morning Examiner: Obama Spending Binge. Campaign 2012.

Just an opinion.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#444 May 30, 2012
CC, Google: 2012 Presidential Freedom Awards.
Google: Freedom Awards-Polish Death Camps.

Obama just presented 12 Honorees with the Presidential Freedom Award. Some are "Commies", some supported the Viet Cong during the War., and a host of other Mis-fits. There are a couple deserving the award ....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#445 May 30, 2012
Easy wrote:
CC, Google: 2012 Presidential Freedom Awards.
Google: Freedom Awards-Polish Death Camps.
Obama just presented 12 Honorees with the Presidential Freedom Award. Some are "Commies", some supported the Viet Cong during the War., and a host of other Mis-fits. There are a couple deserving the award ....
You callin' my man John Glenn a commie? Or maybe Bob Dylan is a commie misfit?. Let's play" Easy names the commies"! I'm sure you thinking some New Kenners on these threads are commies. Uncle Joe McCarthy would be proud. I'm sure he's tap dancin' on the under side of his burial vault to see that you've drunk all your kool-aid.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#446 May 30, 2012
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
You callin' my man John Glenn a commie? Or maybe Bob Dylan is a commie misfit?. Let's play" Easy names the commies"! I'm sure you thinking some New Kenners on these threads are commies. Uncle Joe McCarthy would be proud. I'm sure he's tap dancin' on the under side of his burial vault to see that you've drunk all your kool-aid.
Just for starter my man, nobody mentioned John Glenn or your dip shit buddy Bob Dylan......... One for starters is the one and only Viet Nam War Protester that wore the helmet, sat at the "cong" anti aircraft gun and was role playing, while on a trip to N. Viet Nam to protest the war. Also was the cause of a POW recieving severe beatings when he slipped her a note and she turned him in to her buddy commies....... Not to "Fonda" of her "wannabe ballsey guy".... Her little trip and actions while there caused a lot of your buddies to get killed.

I don't recall calling anybody in New Ken a "Commie". Might be a couple light in the snickers, but never called them a "Commie". Now, you just go play with that if you will. You dip shits on the left are all alike. Mouth mouth mouth.....

If you "Google" the search I put in my last post you can find the other one...and don't come back pretending to be offended.. While you are there check out the Stupid shit Obama said about "The Polish Concentration Camps".... I was always taught that they were Nazi Camps....

PS: Don't even pretend to know what I think..... and screw Joe Mc Carthy. I don't live or die by what you might think is a big deal but doesn't amount to crap....... By the way ya all have a bunch of Uncles. Any relation to Uncle Ho. I guess that question stands .... Just an opinion. Now go play with yourself,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
“memories only” of new kensington and local areas (Jan '10) 10 hr easy 1,742
Convicted Drug Dealer Banned From Hometown (Sep '07) Dec 22 DownWithTheDope 4
Valley High School aide accused of sex with stu... Dec 22 RICHARD 1
"Mail Call" (Oct '13) Dec 22 RICHARD 96
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Dec 20 easy 1,634
Fifth Avenue in the1950s (Jul '09) Dec 19 fgarabia 37
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Dec 13 RFK from Arnold 9,726
More from around the web

Harrison Township People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE