Harrison BOE to consider moving school board elections to November

Jan 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Clare County Review

At Monday night's Board of Education meeting, Harrison Community Schools' President Joel Hardy reported that Superintendent Tom House would be looking into the possible advantages of moving the district's ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Jan 09

Ithaca, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

I'm a student at Harrison High and none of the Board members or parents who throw fits about their decisions seem to care about the almost-adult student body. We seem to be blown over like we don't exist. Why not try asking for our opinions for once?
Joel Hardy

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

As a board member I would love to hear from you and any other student. Please consider attending our board meetings, they are the second Monday of each month. Or feel free to e-mail me with any ideas you feel would help make Harrison High a better place to learn. You can get my e-mail address by calling the business office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harrison Discussions

Search the Harrison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Replica YSL Belts Apr 2 weilongliukk 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 109
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Mar 27 rider 5,463
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 301
Creditors and predators (Dec '07) Mar 26 Sisile 8
Credit card industry under fire (Dec '07) Mar 26 Flori 7
Credit Card Execs Defend Rate Policies (Dec '07) Mar 26 Blondie 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrison Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harrison People Search