Ellis Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

To the parents of red bud. Just wanted to let you know to to tell your children about this drug. They need to know! Try it once it could kill you try it once it owns you! I lost my son 4 months ago yesterday. I wish this on noone! Although my son died in st Louis. He got his stuff sometimes right here. No the kids he has done it with. So whether you want to admitt it or not h is in this town. Dont wait till it chooses to take your child. Stop him now! Never ever posted on here and want no sympathy from anyone. Only a warning that is all! Thank you
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

chris wrote:
To the parents of red bud. Just wanted to let you know to to tell your children about this drug. They need to know! Try it once it could kill you try it once it owns you! I lost my son 4 months ago yesterday. I wish this on noone! Although my son died in st Louis. He got his stuff sometimes right here. No the kids he has done it with. So whether you want to admitt it or not h is in this town. Dont wait till it chooses to take your child. Stop him now! Never ever posted on here and want no sympathy from anyone. Only a warning that is all! Thank you
If you haven't told everything you know to the police you haven't done your job. I'm sorry for your loss. Now get back off topix before it swallows you.
chris

Ellis Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

People like you make me sick,that dont use there real names. I'm sure you can figure out who I am. I have and working on it so you will probably be busted next. So screw off. It was for parents who are unaware of this drug and belive me there are alot out there who are UNAWARE! noticed there was obviously a problem back in December. So unless you are a concerened parent your either a dealer or a User so piss off! I am asking for no smart remarks please. I have lost my child (do dont piss me off it wont be good) I am raising awareness and trying to get the word out there. So that parents dont get blindsided like I was. They need to know what to look for in their children. Trying to have a meeting at school with some pretty powerful people but not sure people want to admitt its in our town. So please any negative comments find someone else to pick on pleeeeeeez!y
chris

Ellis Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

New to this hole computer thing. Sorry about that. And not to trusting of the police. But if you are a concerened citizen your more than welcome to ride this train with me. And raise awareness! Would love to have you come join me. Just tell me your name!!!!!
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Nobody should put their name on topix, it only invites freaks stalkers and libel. We spend our lives being taught and teaching not to be a rat fink, but not being a rat means not being a hypocrite, not poking into others private business, its not an absolute. Only real derelicts and lowlives think protecting murderers, theives, and the kind of people who sell heroin is "cool". Protecting users is enabling, looking the other way contributes to the problem. I've been a smoker most of my life, that puts me in the position of being called a hypocrite by some, that's not true. Pot doesn't kill people or destroy lives by itself, coke is a step in the wrong direction, but if a person is aware they can stop after trying it a few times. I don't approve, but its not heroin(it is almost crack) or meth that grab you extremely fast and are almost automatically ruinous. People need to teach their kids the difference at home using reality not some government propaganda type poppycock printed by people with zero real experience or real world rationale trying to scare with medical exaggerations that say if you puff a joint you'll automaticallly die of a heroin overdose(tobacco is a more likely precurser to hard drugs). That gets disproven so the whole lesson goes out the window as pure lies. A kid not telling on his parents for smoking pot at home is completely different from thinking its "uncool" to tell authority when someone is using or selling any chemical drug. They kill everyday, someone who is loved by someone, often with the very first dose. You don't have to have a long conversation, you don't even have to give your name, but if you know something about heroin or any other thing that puts people in harms way the only decent thing to do is share that with authority, that's part of the definition of civilization. Cool ends where risking others property, rights, or well being begin. I said to get off topix because its a sewer of internet hate and libel, someone will say hateful things and then you'll argue, soon your day is ruined and you're crabby.
wow

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

yup wrote:
Nobody should put their name on topix, it only invites freaks stalkers and libel. We spend our lives being taught and teaching not to be a rat fink, but not being a rat means not being a hypocrite, not poking into others private business, its not an absolute. Only real derelicts and lowlives think protecting murderers, theives, and the kind of people who sell heroin is "cool". Protecting users is enabling, looking the other way contributes to the problem. I've been a smoker most of my life, that puts me in the position of being called a hypocrite by some, that's not true. Pot doesn't kill people or destroy lives by itself, coke is a step in the wrong direction, but if a person is aware they can stop after trying it a few times. I don't approve, but its not heroin(it is almost crack) or meth that grab you extremely fast and are almost automatically ruinous. People need to teach their kids the difference at home using reality not some government propaganda type poppycock printed by people with zero real experience or real world rationale trying to scare with medical exaggerations that say if you puff a joint you'll automaticallly die of a heroin overdose(tobacco is a more likely precurser to hard drugs). That gets disproven so the whole lesson goes out the window as pure lies. A kid not telling on his parents for smoking pot at home is completely different from thinking its "uncool" to tell authority when someone is using or selling any chemical drug. They kill everyday, someone who is loved by someone, often with the very first dose. You don't have to have a long conversation, you don't even have to give your name, but if you know something about heroin or any other thing that puts people in harms way the only decent thing to do is share that with authority, that's part of the definition of civilization. Cool ends where risking others property, rights, or well being begin. I said to get off topix because its a sewer of internet hate and libel, someone will say hateful things and then you'll argue, soon your day is ruined and you're crabby.
Did you know that smoking pot was illegal. I dont care if its heroin pot, coke or whatever drug of your choice. It's wrong wrong wrong. You ruined my day because you are a hypocrite. I hope you get busted with pot and tell the police well thats ok I wont kill myself who are you kidding give me a break.
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that smoking pot was illegal. I dont care if its heroin pot, coke or whatever drug of your choice. It's wrong wrong wrong. You ruined my day because you are a hypocrite. I hope you get busted with pot and tell the police well thats ok I wont kill myself who are you kidding give me a break.
You are an absolute idiot and people like you are a problem in america. Educate yourself with some reality and step out of the 40s. Your kind of foolishness is what kids ignore and leads to ignoring much more serious and important education. Reality saves lives, ignorant overreaction has lead to completely lost war on drugs and a completely obliterated message about drug use. I'm sure you would like to see alcohol banned, prayer in public school, and forced church attendance too. This is america, our forefathers made laws to protect people from each other and citizens from corrupt government, they also made our homes private to protect personal choice and freedoms, and did it for reasons you obviously can't grasp. Go be pissed now, your antiquated opinion means nothing to me and a steadily shrinking group of people see things your way. My message may save a life, that you don't see that means you have no reasonable perception of youth or the culture. I'm no hypocrite to anyone with any brains, suggesting to a person who's ever tried any of it that pot is as bad as any other illegal drug completely destroys a persons credibility. And lastly, pot laws are what's wrong, they only exist to serve corporate interests and because of false propaganda and the people that bought the hype or sold out are ashamed and embarrassed to admit it or change their mistake. Ask 10 cops. Retired ones who don't have to spout department policy. There's a reason states are changing their laws against federal laws, cities and counties, not to mention entire countries are adopting "look the other way" policies, and retired officers are joining together to change the way our country handles both marijuana and drugs of addiction, something science doesn't consider pot to be on a par with alcohol or tobacco, both legal(and only exclusively so only because they're massively profitable to old corporate america AND politicians) and both highly deadly, something pot has proven time and time again not to be, even by the science and medical people who are trying desperately to keep it illegal. Nowhere did I or do I suggest anyone use pot, I only speak honestly because even a low IQ teen can see through the lies, and just maybe if they hear the truth they'll say no to other drugs even if they do try pot, and become americas allies against the REAL war on REAL drugs.
Hannah

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

DONT DO DRUGS.
Duh

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Your awesome Yup
wow

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text> You are an absolute idiot and people like you are a problem in america. Educate yourself with some reality and step out of the 40s. Your kind of foolishness is what kids ignore and leads to ignoring much more serious and important education. Reality saves lives, ignorant overreaction has lead to completely lost war on drugs and a completely obliterated message about drug use. I'm sure you would like to see alcohol banned, prayer in public school, and forced church attendance too. This is america, our forefathers made laws to protect people from each other and citizens from corrupt government, they also made our homes private to protect personal choice and freedoms, and did it for reasons you obviously can't grasp. Go be pissed now, your antiquated opinion means nothing to me and a steadily shrinking group of people see things your way. My message may save a life, that you don't see that means you have no reasonable perception of youth or the culture. I'm no hypocrite to anyone with any brains, suggesting to a person who's ever tried any of it that pot is as bad as any other illegal drug completely destroys a persons credibility. And lastly, pot laws are what's wrong, they only exist to serve corporate interests and because of false propaganda and the people that bought the hype or sold out are ashamed and embarrassed to admit it or change their mistake. Ask 10 cops. Retired ones who don't have to spout department policy. There's a reason states are changing their laws against federal laws, cities and counties, not to mention entire countries are adopting "look the other way" policies, and retired officers are joining together to change the way our country handles both marijuana and drugs of addiction, something science doesn't consider pot to be on a par with alcohol or tobacco, both legal(and only exclusively so only because they're massively profitable to old corporate america AND politicians) and both highly deadly, something pot has proven time and time again not to be, even by the science and medical people who are trying desperately to keep it illegal. Nowhere did I or do I suggest anyone use pot, I only speak honestly because even a low IQ teen can see through the lies, and just maybe if they hear the truth they'll say no to other drugs even if they do try pot, and become americas allies against the REAL war on REAL drugs.
So you are saying smoking pot is ok because you do it. Obviously you dont see anything wrong with smoking pot. Driving a car under the influence of anything is illegal. I didnt say that you do all I am saying is pot is not legal. You can try to justify it anyway you want too but not in my book. Sorry I dont want to see all things banned like you said prayer in schools, alcohol, or even forced church attendance. You can go on with all your satistics all you want but smoking pot is illegal anywhere in the United States. Your opinion means nothing to me either. I know whats right and wrong and all DRUGS are wrong. ANON
get this

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

maybe the cops need to go to north end of town at once was a parts store and look around in there for some items.im sure they will find something
Lee

Baldwin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Who is selling it ?
nick

Baldwin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Dope heads
loool

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

look in the trailer court at the northend of town maybe the one where dave babbitt is living
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying smoking pot is ok because you do it. Obviously you dont see anything wrong with smoking pot. Driving a car under the influence of anything is illegal. I didnt say that you do all I am saying is pot is not legal. You can try to justify it anyway you want too but not in my book. Sorry I dont want to see all things banned like you said prayer in schools, alcohol, or even forced church attendance. You can go on with all your satistics all you want but smoking pot is illegal anywhere in the United States. Your opinion means nothing to me either. I know whats right and wrong and all DRUGS are wrong. ANON
nope, I don't think there's anything wrong with normal adults using marijuana the same way people use alcohol. Its way safer in every single way, from the health perspective to its influence on the public. You will ever hear a woman say"my husband came home, smoked pot, then started beating me", drivers are way less impaired at typical to even heavy levels(not that I approve or recommend) compared to alcohol, and the comparison to any chemical drug is comletely non-existent(something most of the world recognizes). Lots of things are illegal that otherwise normal citizens do everyday. Most people look for any out on their taxes, including cheating, they use chemicals in unapproved and environmentally hazardous and illegal ways, steal from work, on and on and on, I do none of that, my principles are rock solid. I don't smoke at work or on the road, I don't use tobacco and rarely use alcohol. I've exceded employers expectations all my life and had my use overlooked by employers because of that. In every way I'm a model citizen, from contributing labor and money to cooperating with police when I'm called on, except that when I get home from a long day instead of a beer I have a puff or two and instead of being drunk from accumulated alcohol in my system at the end of a long evening my mild buzz is the same as that first little lilt. Look at all the harm synthetic pot substances have caused, that alone should be an eye opener, instead our governemnt is wasting valuable time with panicked emergency bans on new chemical every damn session. And I'm in no way ashamed of who I am. Oh, and 13 states now have medicinal laws and minimal enforcement of remaining marijuana laws for casual users(the obama administration has sworn to forgo federal prosecution in those states for participants following state regulations), a city in missouri passed a no prosecution resolution, and the state has a bill pending to legalize. I'm sure it won't pass, but it'll be close. Worry about something else that's way more important and less innocuous.
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

chris wrote:
In your editorial you tell people pot is where heroin addicts start, that's wrong. Tobacco is most addicts first nasty habit, it grabs and holds just as tight as heroin. Pot doesn't. You're in the same denial as every other unthinking person in america. I'm betting your kid smoked cigarettes at 14 or even earlier. There was the first warning. There was the first opportunity to teach about and stop the cycle of addiction. Refusing to acknowledge this is killing way more young people than 5000 years of pot smoking.
Just sayin

Pinckneyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

In Illinois it is technically illegal to have an erection in public. Just because something is illegal doesn't make it evil or even harmful. Just as having an erection in public does not a child molester make, smokin a litte hootie does not a junkie make. Heroine and Pot are completely different animals, no matter what the law says. That being said...Men who smoke a lot of pot often have difficulty obtaining and maintaining erection. So...the question here is: Is it acceptable to break one law in order to keep from inadvertently breaking another? Just sayin,
autumn

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

yup wrote:
<quoted text> In your editorial you tell people pot is where heroin addicts start, that's wrong. Tobacco is most addicts first nasty habit, it grabs and holds just as tight as heroin. Pot doesn't. You're in the same denial as every other unthinking person in america. I'm betting your kid smoked cigarettes at 14 or even earlier. There was the first warning. There was the first opportunity to teach about and stop the cycle of addiction. Refusing to acknowledge this is killing way more young people than 5000 years of pot smoking.
Actually you don't know anything about the crap your spewing so shut up sit down and take some notes.
First off before you get on your soap box and babble on about where Chris went wrong look at the facts. Her kid didn't smoke till he was older than 14 and she never knew about it because one there is no smoking in her house and two he never did it at her house. She tried very hard to help her kid and i mean hard. EVERYONE who loved him tried to tell him, intervene, offer help but he pushed it away. Unless you know her pain and know the pain we all feel about losing someone to heroin, or coke, crack, meth, alcohol or any other drug than you need to lay off cuz truth be told you and the rest of the stupid fuks wouldn't say any of this crap to her face because any mother under stress like her would not be a force to reckon with. And just for the record this kid had friends from all backgrounds, creeds, races, religions, and other groups and from all over the place so tread carefully you just never know whoes listening or ready and what could happen if you say the wrong thing to the wrong person...simple fact of life.
a friend

Ellis Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text> If you haven't told everything you know to the police you haven't done your job. I'm sorry for your loss. Now get back off topix before it swallows you.
u must be one of those asses that get blown on your weed and then think you are an intellectual. you are all over the place and make no sense with your ramblings. chris has went to the police and others about this problem. the whole purpose of the thread was maybe to prevent someone else from going through the horror that her family is now living with. this drug is here in this town...and all of the other area towns as well. anyone who has an honest relationship with their child can verify this, just ask your own child. people better pull their heads out off their asses and educate themselves...this is not throwing back a few beers on friday nite with the boys. this is a killer. chris is not trying to educate herself...she is very informed. she is trying to save someone elses child, you all should appreciate her efforts. maybe some other family can be spared this hell.

“For My Entertainment!”

Since: Mar 10

IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

plain and simple as it is... DONT DO DRUGS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Harrisburg Forum right now

Search the Harrisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 10 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
Flex Fit Group 11 hr Flex Time 65
Lock and Load 12 hr Locked And Loaded 4
Name one guy... 17 hr True 4
lynn horton 22 hr ilnet 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 1,808
•••
•••
•••
Harrisburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••