Leslie Steelman Roden

Posted in the Harriman Forum

wondering

Hendersonville, NC

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Does anybody know of or have seen Leslie Steelman Roden?
oohrah

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Last I talked to her she seemed to be doing good
goodmom

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 7, 2013
She is a nasty homewrecker! She can't even take carre of her own kids!
Just answering

Kingston, TN

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Leslie is on facebook. She has custody of her kids, so not sure what you are talking about "goodmom".
Leslie Steelman Roden

Gary, IN

#5 Feb 16, 2013
I'm doing just fine and i have full custody of my kids and they are well taking care of and as far as home wrecker no not hardly get your facts straight
hahafunny

Mooresville, NC

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Yes you just got back two of your kids as of Dec. They have been Rockwood since June. What sbout the othe 3 kids? As far as I know a mom will do annything she has to do to have all her kids together no matter what! As for homewrecker yes she is! She will try and take your husband or wife and if you do anything to piss her off cps will be called on you! She has messed around with her own dad for money and you she was caught in the act! Hell as of right now she is married to 2 men. She has stirred up so much trouble and lies she is now in ky. She has alredy had cps called on her so this must. mean she has pissed someone else off or she was not doing her job as a mom!!
Leslie Steelman Roden

Morton, IL

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha that is so funny. I'm happly married to William Robertson and my kids are doing wonderful. And as far as already having cps called on me. Get your facts straight. I will not not have not ever done anything with my dad willing so once again get your facts straight. And if you wanna run your mouth about me then grow big enough balls to tell who you are and quit hiding behind a fake name
Jason

Kingston, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2013
OMG..I use to have the biggest crush ever on Leslie.she is so beautiful..perfect to me.William Robertson is a VERY lucky man..I would give anything just for one night in her husband's shoes.I would be the happiest man on the planet to be able to wake up to her beautiful face everyday..don't pay these people any attention Leslie.they make it so clearly obvious that they are just jealous
David

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Lmao...Jason can't be talkin about the same Leslie cause the Leslie I know looks like Master Splinter from the ninja turtles..lol
Cassie

Columbus, NC

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Wow! Jason you sre blind! You must not have been that close to her! Who in there right mind would want to be with someone that messes with her own dad. Bad enough she has tried to distroy so many familys. She is selfish and only thinks of her self and not her kids. Yess she has two of them but two are with there real dad and the other is being raises by her stepmom. Hell her own family cann't stand her! Why do you think she left and moved to KY. William will never know the full truth about his so called wife. Oh and she is still married to Brian. Oh and Jason she would take you up on that offer.
Just An Beeper

Harriman, TN

#11 Mar 8, 2013
...and she doesn't shave her pits either.
Bob the Builder

Kingston, TN

#12 Mar 8, 2013
She is a dumb horse that you can ride all day tight as fck with a sexy arse
lol

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Mar 11, 2013
hey jason wasnt you on the thread about amber. saying how in love you are with her. now your in love with this chick. im starting to think your a stalker or something.
puke

Fort Mill, SC

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Nasty nasty person. Not a good mother to all her kids. She only thinks of herself and her little so called husband!
Nobody

Stanley, NC

#17 Nov 29, 2013
All you have to do is look at her house and kids and get a whiff of the stench to know she is not a good mother. She is nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Duncan. 2 hr Blackbirdhollownu... 15
Lenoir City Law concerning dogs 5 hr Brad Larmee 1
Beware of Lenoir City!!! 5 hr Brad Larmee 4
Name the Drug Dealers in Harriman 8 hr DareYa 8
Cop's Running The City 8 hr People Lover 19
Mel 13 hr mellow 2
monster energy drink tattoo Wed AwwShucks 7
Harriman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web