Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

so true wrote:
<quoted text>
Before u assume anything u need to check urself. Everyone knows those boys that hang outside are fu@king trash, they'd rob anyone they thought they could. They're low life drug dealers who are bully's and do whatever they want.
YOUR RIGHT BUT JUST CAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE "BULLY'S" DONT MEAN THEY STARTED ANYTHING!!!! WAS YOU THERE DID YOU SEE IT GO DOWN???? DONT YOU ASSUME THEY CAUSED IT,CAUSE THE SAME PEOPLE YOU CALLING TRASH ARE THE SAME PEOPLE OTHER SEE AS LOVING FATHERS, SONS, GOOD FRIENDS, by the way how do you know so much about them any way????
so pissed

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

until u really know what happened,keep there name out your mouth,and far as the trash goes,take a look at your country self
chill

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

what the hell? why are people killing people over scratches in their car??? some dude backed up into my car, put a huge dent in it and i didn't beat him to death...no, i called my insurance company. and i've heard about dave and he was not a bad person at all. these people who killed him need to be beat to death also. i think this country needs to go back to the code of hammurabi(sp?).
grovers

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

alot of the crowd that gathers at grovers on the weekends has been nothing but low life drug dealers making trouble for years and grover has allowed it to go on. i think they should put a bunch of tnt in there and blow the place off the map.
really

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

i think its so funny that everybody just assumes they know what happened and they wanna start running their mouths. Grover or his bar is not the problem. he does everything he can to prevent things like this from happening there, but the man cant be in a million places at one time. it happened beside the bar so he couldnt see it, so really nobody needs to be running their mouths saying that his bar needs to get shut down. and really what else has happened there in the past few years? not really anything. and he has nothing to do with what happens on the railroad tracks. if people want to be stupid and go behind his bar on the railroad tracks thats their problem not his. i see no need in saying his bar needs to be shut down for something he has no control over.
grovers

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

really wrote:
i think its so funny that everybody just assumes they know what happened and they wanna start running their mouths. Grover or his bar is not the problem. he does everything he can to prevent things like this from happening there, but the man cant be in a million places at one time. it happened beside the bar so he couldnt see it, so really nobody needs to be running their mouths saying that his bar needs to get shut down. and really what else has happened there in the past few years? not really anything. and he has nothing to do with what happens on the railroad tracks. if people want to be stupid and go behind his bar on the railroad tracks thats their problem not his. i see no need in saying his bar needs to be shut down for something he has no control over.
if the bar wasn't there the trash would go somewhere else but maybe there wouldn' be so much trouble happening in one place. and grover has allowed the drug dealing to go on. i used to go there and i've seen it and i KNOW he's seen it too.
ditto

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

really wrote:
You seem to know an awful lot about what happened.
really

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

really if the bar wasnt there then there just gonna go to another bar in roane county and the same shit is going to happen. its not like grovers bar is the only shitty bar in roane county. and if you've seen the drug dealin and seen that grover seen it then why didnt you call the cops or do something about it instead of getting on a website and talkin shit...doesnt seem like you care about it to much or you would've done something about it. just my opinion.
really

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

and no i dont know a lot about what happened but i do know grover and the people that work at the bar so im not gonna sit here and let everybody talk like they all sat back and watched it happen.
Dxyangeltn

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

Poor Dave... *tears
grovers

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

really wrote:
really if the bar wasnt there then there just gonna go to another bar in roane county and the same shit is going to happen. its not like grovers bar is the only shitty bar in roane county. and if you've seen the drug dealin and seen that grover seen it then why didnt you call the cops or do something about it instead of getting on a website and talkin shit...doesnt seem like you care about it to much or you would've done something about it. just my opinion.
i did call the cops and also reported on roane county sheriff dept tip line. i can't FORCE the cops to do anything about it all i can do is report it.
Antoine Dodson

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

You can take the shitty bars out of Roane County but you can take the shitty people out. Roane county will continue to be a shit hole from now to eternity.
tnt

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

the only low life drug dealers in roane county are the cowards that hid behind a badge, carry a gun, drive state issued cars, and arrest the one's that they refer to as "low life drug dealers" on fake, false, and planted evidence, because they fear them as a threat to the drug ring that they are taking payoffs from.the noose is getting tighter and your corruption is about to come to an end. there's a snake in the hen house.
Dxyangeltn

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Why isn't the news covering this story?
IknowRite

Bakewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

I hope those thugs get death!!! Acually, they should be beaten to death like they beat Dave! There is not a nicer person than Dave was!!
In Knoxville, they close places like Grover's that are a menace. It's time Ro Co takes the same action!!!
blood n bones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

so i know grover and know he has personally called the sheriff on numerous occasions and they have arrested some of the dealers.and i know that hie regular costumers dont like to be there when all this stuff happens.i would like to see some suggestions on here to adress theese problems not closing or blowing the place up.i have gone there and seen some changes that could b made to security and things.i would like to see the place thrive again so give me some postive input on how to make it better!
broken hearted B_tch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

really wrote:
I'll say what i want to say !!!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!
Crystalclear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

It amazes me how every crime committed in roane county is committed by a *low life drug dealing thug*&the victim is 4ever an upstanding citizen*ur low life drug dealing thug,works 4 the harriman,pd*the victims r the citizens he jail on trumped up charges*the crazies r the 1's that's exposing his corruption*and the 1's that's helping him he hid his dirty deeds r family,friends,coworkers&l apdogs*the noose just got a little bit tighter*
grovers

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

i don't really care who is doing the dealing as long as the police could put a stop to it. arrest them all even if they are cops, blacks, etc.
tnt

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

IknowRite wrote:
I hope those thugs get death!!! Acually, they should be beaten to death like they beat Dave! There is not a nicer person than Dave was!!
In Knoxville, they close places like Grover's that are a menace. It's time Ro Co takes the same action!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT RELLY HAPPEN??? IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE WRITING THIS BS!!!! I know the facts of the story,and you on here going by hear say!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Harriman Forum right now

Search the Harriman Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 min WOW 8,989
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min Pete 141,726
Why Am I Agnostic? 6 hr Micheal 19
Donice Butler on front page of Roane County New... (Sep '12) Thu Omega 107
Early voting Wed Concerned Citizen 2
goins (May '12) Wed Truthbtold 10
Donald Goldberg (Jun '11) Jul 30 Truthbtold 38
•••
•••
•••
Harriman Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••