First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Love your Post

Birmingham, AL

#22 Sep 20, 2011
UR a good writer wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who doesn't use meth, everyone seems to think that you know what you are talking about. I wouldn't know myself. The only thing I recognized is the fact that you sound like a copy sittin in his cruiser with nothing to do but go onto to topix.com on your on-board computer and write crap like this. Yes, you can spell and great creativity...., but don't you have anything better to do with your good writing skills than to spend time writing useless crap like this?
Let me inspire you. Why don't you go to this forum below, read all the posts on it....and then write a book about it. You would do a great job at that since you are a great writer!
Former Roane County resident in federal custody
Posted in the Knoxville Forum
3,137 Comments
http://www.topix.com/forum/knoxville/T8CSFBC6...
Are you seriously sitting there on your fat ass in front of your computer monitor, upset because the person that started this posting did a good job? They did such a good job that you invited them to write a book. You say that the original poster wasted his good writing skills on crap like this. Jealous much?*shaking my head*
whoever

Houston, TX

#25 Aug 13, 2012
with addictions beginning the way it does. I see your point but allow me this. Some people live in a touched state and I cannot say why and know one seams to know. So if one of these orphan your children, seal your glock and your wife may you at that point see your misunderstanding.
whoever

Houston, TX

#26 Aug 13, 2012
God is love but there is another power
Black dude

Nashville, TN

#27 Aug 13, 2012
The power of meth!!!!
Lady

United States

#28 Aug 13, 2012
Kneel b4 Zod wrote:
<quoted text>
Addiction is a combination of bad decision making and lack of willpower.
Cancer is a disease, and you can't "Just Say No".
AMEN!
masto

Nashville, TN

#29 Aug 15, 2012
U NEED JESUS IN UR LIFE AMEN
abd

AOL

#30 Aug 15, 2012
Kneel b4 Zod wrote:
Any moment, a bleeding heart will post something about "addiction is a disease", blah blah blah.
An addiction is an addiction. Smoking, driving, eating, playing video games, intercourse, chewing gum, hoarding, whatever it may be, can be labeled as addictive.

Materialism is addictive.. just look at how people degrade others that do not contribute to their materialistic greed by participating in the workforce. Could you go a month without television? How about sex?

I can't legally purchase a plant because others are afraid I'll turn into a lazy zombie and they won't be able to obtain a Nissan because they can't build it themselves. Doesn't that sound like an addict?

Certain substances are worse than others; I am not defending meth.
abd

AOL

#31 Aug 15, 2012
prettypisces23 wrote:
that is true but mostly ppl start out with drugs as a coping method. It is common in people with emotional and mental issues along with chemical imbalances. No that isnt an excuse and it can be corrected and yes some ppl just do it for the high. Drugs are just a mess. Some people can come back from them and others lose theirself in the pursuit of them.
Some people experiment with substances after reaching a more mature age as they have observed a society full of greed and superficial analysis cradled with false care and compassion. They love you just enough so that they can use you for their benefit. You know it's true!

At one time I wanted to have a family, but I discovered that was not possible without a second life dedicated to materialistic accumulation that would resultantly allow only minimal interaction with the family.. which is the entire point! Plus I discovered a deeply perverse, superficial society when I obtained my first source of employment.. adults act worse than children! I don't want to be around that garbage.

The idea that one uses substances as a coping method infers that something was already wrong that persuaded that person to do so. I couldn't agree more. People seem so impressed with the great walls of brick they have produced, so much so, that they neglect the real things in life. We are drained out of our homes to learn complex societal concepts as children, then as adults we are pulled from our singular lives to contribute to this massive materialistic addiction. As the old banner at the medical center so proudly declared:'Together, We Can Do More.' That translates to:'We Want So Much, You Have To Contribute Whether You Want To Or Not.'

Zod, do you like capitalism? Get ready for collectivism!
abd

AOL

#32 Aug 15, 2012
Kneel b4 Zod wrote:
I love meth. I am so glad that it exists. I pay homage to the genius that first decided to mix drain cleaner and allergy medication. It really helps weed out the idiotic and weak-minded and keeps their population either dying in agony or confined to a prison cell where they have always belonged.
I love the way it screws up their faces. There is nothing more pathetic than the stupid face of a meth user. You can always tell who they are by that hollow, vacant, white trash look. Even the black meth addicts look like white trash. How is that even possible? Being so easy to spot means that it is just as easy to avoid these human dumpsters and continue your day without being subjected to them for more than a few brief, fart-like moments.
I love the way it occasionally blows up their homes. What could be better than reading about a meth house that has exploded and taken the lives of 6 or 7 users/sellers while simultaneously ridding the neighborhood of their sore-covered genitalia and the cursed offspring they are likely to breed.
I love the way it keeps them out of the socio-political loop. These idiots do not vote, they do not run for office. They don't really do much of anything. They just sit in crappy, rundown homes, beat each other up occasionally and ignore the real world for the most part. Perfect. We do not have to worry about them passing any laws making it a requirement to have a flag in your window as a curtain.
I love the way it lets me purchase expensive electronics equipment for rock bottom prices. There is always some strung out meth user wanting to get rid of his CD player for another tiny little bag of his powdered saviour. I make it a practice to always know the going rate of the smallest possible sellable portion of meth. This is the price I offer the idiot for his goods. Meth + Capitalism = New CD player for less than a "go large" value meal.
I love the way it gives me the opportunity to use my firearm. If, by chance, a meth user wishes to break into my house to steal my CD player so he can sell it, rather than his own, I have a gift waiting for him. It's not a CD player but it will definitely rock his world. It's a Glock 17 with law enforcement capacity magazines and 16 rounds of high velocity hollow point ammunition. I almost salivate over the possibility of ridding the world of one of these pieces of filth while at the same time becoming a hero to my wife for saving the day. Please try to rob me.
I love meth. Users of this wonderful and abundant drug, please continue what you are doing. In fact, use more. Up your dosage. I'm in the market for a new DVD player.
So the main gist of your post is as follows:

'I don't care about others if they are not contributing to what I want, or to my benefit.'

Actually, apparently, even if they do contribute to your wants you still don't care about them.

This, friend, is why I refuse to support your great materialistic society.
abd

AOL

#33 Aug 15, 2012
UR a good writer wrote:
For someone who doesn't use meth, everyone seems to think that you know what you are talking about. I wouldn't know myself. The only thing I recognized is the fact that you sound like a copy sittin in his cruiser with nothing to do but go onto to topix.com on your on-board computer and write crap like this. Yes, you can spell and great creativity...., but don't you have anything better to do with your good writing skills than to spend time writing useless crap like this?
If you think this is creativity, stick your head back in the sand, ostrich.
caring mother

United States

#34 Aug 22, 2012
You must not know what it is to have to pray God will protect the young adults on this stuff.My son is no bum dresses well and works every day his teeth aren't rotten or nothing.So if i was you i would wonder who the hell has read this.It may be the person standing next to you or your wife in the store.It's is very sad to see somebody you love on this stuff.I wouldn't buy anything from them.If you do your are just supporting there habit and you are guilty as they are.The big boys sells it to people like are children and young adults.Then there life is gone.I deal with a addict everyday and believe me it is not fun,and very sad.There children suffer losing there parents and sisters, brothers, or who ever.When i seen this post i love meth,i came in prepared to talk and pray for the person.This message is very sick.Do you have kids?If so or not i am sure you have friends that do.Dont ever say never for somebody you love,it happens like it or not.And is not a thing you can do to help them.Since you have so good of writting skills why dont you get your a@@ out and try to help somebody get off of it.talk works great with knowledge.I think you need to read up on it.It takes one puff off that stuff and they are hooked.i see it every day and it breaks my heart.no matter how much i talk about it with my child it does not help.I do not support it and will never but i think you need to get a life and stop posting sh@t like this.God does punish as well so buy whatever you want.selfish a##hole.I hope you sleep well at night .Do you know that stuff shuts down the kidneys, and all the organs in the body.And some people never wake up. They just die in there sleep. And if you want a real gun get a 44 not a glock...Have a rotten day!!!!!!!!!
caring mother

United States

#35 Aug 22, 2012
And i don't have writtng skills, but i am a caring mother,sister,and daughter.Maybe i need to pray for you.
always said it

United States

#36 Aug 22, 2012
caring mother wrote:
You must not know what it is to have to pray God will protect the young adults on this stuff.My son is no bum dresses well and works every day his teeth aren't rotten or nothing.So if i was you i would wonder who the hell has read this.It may be the person standing next to you or your wife in the store.It's is very sad to see somebody you love on this stuff.I wouldn't buy anything from them.If you do your are just supporting there habit and you are guilty as they are.The big boys sells it to people like are children and young adults.Then there life is gone.I deal with a addict everyday and believe me it is not fun,and very sad.There children suffer losing there parents and sisters, brothers, or who ever.When i seen this post i love meth,i came in prepared to talk and pray for the person.This message is very sick.Do you have kids?If so or not i am sure you have friends that do.Dont ever say never for somebody you love,it happens like it or not.And is not a thing you can do to help them.Since you have so good of writting skills why dont you get your a@@ out and try to help somebody get off of it.talk works great with knowledge.I think you need to read up on it.It takes one puff off that stuff and they are hooked.i see it every day and it breaks my heart.no matter how much i talk about it with my child it does not help.I do not support it and will never but i think you need to get a life and stop posting sh@t like this.God does punish as well so buy whatever you want.selfish a##hole.I hope you sleep well at night .Do you know that stuff shuts down the kidneys, and all the organs in the body.And some people never wake up. They just die in there sleep. And if you want a real gun get a 44 not a glock...Have a rotten day!!!!!!!!!
How "Christian" of you to post such a message while at the same time being judgmental to others. Hypocrite.

P.S. Glock makes a .45, which is a real gun.
caring mother

United States

#37 Aug 22, 2012
always said it wrote:
<quoted text>
How "Christian" of you to post such a message while at the same time being judgmental to others. Hypocrite.
P.S. Glock makes a .45, which is a real gun.


Yeah if you want call me that then go for it.God has to judge me not you.
Sammy D

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Aug 24, 2012
"Only god can judge me"

-2pac
omg

United States

#39 Sep 27, 2012
Meth kills..live spand very short for the stupid ppl on it
lol

Loudon, TN

#40 Oct 2, 2012
lol
LMAO

United States

#42 Oct 2, 2012
That is probably the best thing I've read in a long time! Thank you so much for posting it and making my day! I've laughed on and off most of the day about it. while I almost never post on this site I thought this time it warranted at least a thank you.
Ivan

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Oct 12, 2012
bahahahaha funny shit, I use meth and I fit the discription perfectly... besides the sore-covered genitalia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
serve and protect 9 hr THE_SYNDICATE 30
Disabled Veteran and Service Animal Told to Lea... 10 hr Raymond Butler 13
Drugs in Dentures-What the Cops don't know Sat Flagger 23
Who is Josh Brown? Fri UhOh 9
does any one know mandie turpin or steven mead Fri happy go luckily 3
Trashy girls Nov 20 need to know 4
simply sweet bakery in harriman Nov 20 merrimac expert 3
Harriman Dating
Find my Match

Harriman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harriman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harriman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:39 am PST

NBC Sports 8:39AM
Steven Jackson, Julio Jones practicing Friday
NBC Sports 2:24 PM
Column: NFL should realign after NFC South debacle - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness
Bleacher Report 9:05 PM
Previewing Browns vs. Falcons
NFL10:35 AM
Cleveland Browns officially activate Josh Gordon