of 2
Next Last
witches

Chavies, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Edan Mullins
Angie Tackett
Holly Kidd
TROUBLE MAKERS, W@ORES, CHEATERS, DOPE HEADS, YOU NAME IT THEY WILL DO IT.
ppp

Harold, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2010
k! We'll be sure to take note. Yeah...
cindy

Pikeville, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2010
#1-EDAN Mullins this is TRASHY,nothing but TRASH
VAL

Raccoon, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2010
witches wrote:
Edan Mullins
Angie Tackett
Holly Kidd
LOL,LOL,
Te Odio

Virgie, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2010
Mors ad te hoc foro qui coepit et mortem qui respondit. Domum tuam deprecor et dolor paupertate cunctis diebus vite sue. May solvere liberis atque mortalium habentur tui befor obis et moriens tua implebitur infandum dolorem et angorem.

It's a shame you don't speak latin like us witches...he he

Yes it is a curse and yes I am a witch and yes you are going to suffer and no I dont feel remorse.
bind

Chavies, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2010
I bind you from doing harm to others or your self.
Te Odio

Virgie, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2010
you cannot bind this spell if you try you will die.
Ea legens videbis medicamenta evertit vitam sine te. The discas, didicisse erit vitae lectio tibi tempestivam. Dilectis tuis ab scidit erit vita tua et repulsus ex tua et uxor. Uestra felicitas et fortuna bene nudus hausit ex avaritia et vendettas vita vestra semper contenta!
Te Odio

Virgie, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2010
If you try to bind me if you try to cast against me you will see terrible harm will come to you and those who try and the harm that come will cause you to die.

FIN
Te Odio

Virgie, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2010
A knock at the door will bring sad news and a call on the phone will bring it times 2.

Cujus morte mors mortis solventes ligare et maledic eaque hexagoni furens purus infernum.
Jesus is the way

Pikeville, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2010
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, I bind you from doing harm to yourself and to others. Amen
Jesus is the way

Pikeville, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2010
Te Odio wrote:
If you try to bind me if you try to cast against me you will see terrible harm will come to you and those who try and the harm that come will cause you to die.
FIN
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, I bind you from doing harm to yourself and harm to others.
Amen
Jesus is the way the truth and the light no one comes to the Father except through Him.
Jesus is the way

Pikeville, KY

#13 Dec 26, 2010
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost I bind you from doing harm to yourself and harm to others. Amen

Jesus is the way the truth and the light noone comes to the Father except through Him.
Jesus is the way

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 26, 2010
Te Odio wrote:
A knock at the door will bring sad news and a call on the phone will bring it times 2.
Cujus morte mors mortis solventes ligare et maledic eaque hexagoni furens purus infernum.
I am praying for you. God knows your needs, all you have to do is call on Him, Confess with your mouth you are a sinner, ask for forgiveness, and believe that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for YOUR sins and you will be saved. There is no power greater than eternal salvation young child, someday every knee WILL bow and every mouth Will confess that He is the King of Kings. Know this and you will know freedom.
Dawn

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Dec 26, 2010
If the people mentioned are trouble makers, wh@res, cheaters and dopeheads, exactly why was this posted as "witches"? This has nothing at all to do with witches. You should have just called them trash. And as for te odio and jesus is the way, you two give it a rest because I really don't think either of you is scaring the other one at all with your bible verses and so called curses.
again I say

Chavies, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2010
For the greater good of all and with harm to none,
This spell is bound, and will not to be undone.
By the power of three times three,
As I will, so mote it be.
Jesus is the way

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 27, 2010
Dawn wrote:
If the people mentioned are trouble makers, wh@res, cheaters and dopeheads, exactly why was this posted as "witches"? This has nothing at all to do with witches. You should have just called them trash. And as for te odio and jesus is the way, you two give it a rest because I really don't think either of you is scaring the other one at all with your bible verses and so called curses.
Noone is trying to scare anyone Jesus is the way the truth and the light, anyone who doesnt recognize this is hell bound if the truth is scary then I guess you need to think about your own salvation.
SIS

Pikeville, KY

#18 Dec 28, 2010
witches wrote:
Edan Mullins
Angie Tackett
Holly Kidd
listen,they are all LIARS and I can prove it to you,just stay out of their path as for witches that's a big joke,bitches,liars yea
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#19 Dec 28, 2010
Preach as you might, anyone on this site knows nothing of Christ or Heaven, nor shall you ever. Keep talking about these ladies and you will, however, surely meet your maker. They are not troublemakers, liars, or witches. They stand in the face of trouble and endure what they must and deal with it, then turn and look you right in the face and tell you about it. There is no magic or spells involved. Pretend to call up on God if you wish, but when they get a hold of you, you'll need to call upon someone a lot closer than that.
omg

Chavies, KY

#20 Dec 28, 2010
OMG wrote:
Preach as you might, anyone on this site knows nothing of Christ or Heaven, nor shall you ever. Keep talking about these ladies and you will, however, surely meet your maker. They are not troublemakers, liars, or witches. They stand in the face of trouble and endure what they must and deal with it, then turn and look you right in the face and tell you about it. There is no magic or spells involved. Pretend to call up on God if you wish, but when they get a hold of you, you'll need to call upon someone a lot closer than that.
WHAT A JOKE. THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS ANY BAD ASS IN HER IS ANGIE. I CAN NOT STAND HER BUT SHE WILL BACK UP WHAT SHE SAYS. HOLLY AND EDNA ARE PATHETIC LITTLE BITCHES. HOLLY IS ALL TALK AND NO DO. WHEN SHE CANT GET HER WAY AND CANT STAND HER OWN GROUND SHE GETS ANGIE TO BACK HER. EDNA IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SOUNDING BOARD. SHE TAUNTS AND TELL PACKS. THE JOKE IS ON THEM.
Angie

Pikeville, KY

#21 Dec 28, 2010
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A JOKE. THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS ANY BAD ASS IN HER IS ANGIE. I CAN NOT STAND HER BUT SHE WILL BACK UP WHAT SHE SAYS. HOLLY AND EDNA ARE PATHETIC LITTLE BITCHES. HOLLY IS ALL TALK AND NO DO. WHEN SHE CANT GET HER WAY AND CANT STAND HER OWN GROUND SHE GETS ANGIE TO BACK HER. EDNA IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SOUNDING BOARD. SHE TAUNTS AND TELL PACKS. THE JOKE IS ON THEM.
oooo...struck a nerve tsk tsk..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon hall or brandon layne (Jun '13) 45 min Baby b 9
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 46 min Ashamed 35
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 58 min ole Joe 7,392
Who is Roger Ford ???????? 1 hr agree 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr John316 155,559
Carol Napier Write In AWayne T Production 1 hr so over it 12
Brandon Hall/Layne?? (Feb '14) 1 hr Baby b 52
Harold Dating
Find my Match

Harold Jobs

Harold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harold

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]