Statesville teen dies in wreck

Oct 31, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stateville Record & Landmark

Abigail Grace Tsumas had a sparkle in her eye, a big heart and a gift for attracting others.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Topper21

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

What about the other girl that was in the car with Abigail? Is there no concern for her well being? Does she not deserve prayers and thoughts as well? She is the innocent victim in this accident.
union grove nc

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

I am so sorry for the family that is left be hind.And for the family of the other young lady who is struggling with her injuries and a friends death.I have lost two children myself and if i can be of any help to anyone that has this undying loss and pain please let me know and i will do what i can to help you through your grief.My loss was 22 years ago and 10 years ago.So yes even though our paths may not be the same the grief is !!! Much love and peace to all!!Your friend,,
TASHA

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

our families heart and prayers go out to all the families in this tragedy..
lester

Elon, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

test
Pedro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Judged:

eeeeespeedkills senoir, no dirt road like a mexico you slow down my home now my ee kids we have country now you loose
i need a new new one of dese to send you words again we now have country and obama in favor of us

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harmony Discussions

Search the Harmony Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min fultonmiss 49,412
VERDICT: Dr. Kirk Turner Not Guilty by Self Def... (Aug '09) Apr 9 RCI 76
Dr. Kirk Turner Found Not Guilty by Reason of S... (Jul '11) Mar 30 The Truth is The Truth 38
Domestic Case Mar '14 In Heavan 4
Editorial: Going to celebrate Stokes County - w... Feb '14 Fork Fire S D As D 1
Fork Fire A L S T D Feb '14 Fork Fire S D As D 1
Bray Family Jan '14 Jennie 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harmony Jobs

•••
•••
•••