Statesville teen dies in wreck

Oct 31, 2009 Full story: Stateville Record & Landmark

Abigail Grace Tsumas had a sparkle in her eye, a big heart and a gift for attracting others.

Full Story
Topper21

Charlotte, NC

#1 Nov 2, 2009
What about the other girl that was in the car with Abigail? Is there no concern for her well being? Does she not deserve prayers and thoughts as well? She is the innocent victim in this accident.
union grove nc

Mocksville, NC

#2 Nov 6, 2009
I am so sorry for the family that is left be hind.And for the family of the other young lady who is struggling with her injuries and a friends death.I have lost two children myself and if i can be of any help to anyone that has this undying loss and pain please let me know and i will do what i can to help you through your grief.My loss was 22 years ago and 10 years ago.So yes even though our paths may not be the same the grief is !!! Much love and peace to all!!Your friend,,
TASHA

Greenville, SC

#3 Nov 10, 2009
our families heart and prayers go out to all the families in this tragedy..
lester

Wallburg, NC

#4 Dec 7, 2009
test
Pedro

Saint Cloud, FL

#5 Dec 21, 2009
eeeeespeedkills senoir, no dirt road like a mexico you slow down my home now my ee kids we have country now you loose
i need a new new one of dese to send you words again we now have country and obama in favor of us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harmony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Victoria 59,675
Red Springs officer faces drug char... Sep 12 Dontcha 1
Hunter stone Sep 9 Hunter stone 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Yadkinville, NC (May '12) Aug '14 WV Mountaineer 13
Shallow Ford Walk brings history to light Jul '14 Sherman 2
jerry "JW" lipscombe (Feb '11) Jul '14 RCI 9
mrs drama queen Jul '14 RCI 4
•••
•••
•••

Harmony Jobs

•••
•••