Jeremy Caraway - Indicted by Grand Jury

Posted in the Harlan Forum

Ignorance must be Bliss

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2011
On July 18, 2011 a Grand Jury reviewing all evidence against Mr. Caraway has returned an indictment on all charges against Jeremy Caraway. In fact, they have added an additional charge - the use of electronic communications to procure minor for sex act. A warrant for arrest on the indictment has been issued.

So for all of those who wanted to say that Mr. Caraway was blameless and wanted to place blame on the child, you should be ashamed. Now that independent review of the evidence has been done and he is going to trial on all those charges, you all should be singing a quite different tune. After all, it takes a majority of grand jury votes to return a true bill of indictment.

Additionally, the persons releasing the minor's name should also be ashamed. I am sure that as evidence against Caraway is released to the public, everyone who thought he could never do such a thing will find themselves shell-shocked.
keepn_it_honest

Staunton, VA

#2 Jul 19, 2011
this is a great but sad day in Harlan Co. great in that he will have to face his dues....but sad that we have this junk going on.......and shame on whoever released this young VICTIM's name on here...the family has had enough heartache with this. if it was your kid you wouldn't do that and you wouldn't like it if someone else did it.
lmmfao

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2011
stupid idiots take up for him now! all you people upholding this pervert are just as sick!
I know

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2011
lmmfao wrote:
stupid idiots take up for him now! all you people upholding this pervert are just as sick!
Where is "someonewhocares' or any of the other "defenders"? Bliss states perfectly --Quote: you all should be singing a quite different tune."
Also-- I am sure that as evidence against Caraway is released to the public, everyone who thought he could never do such a thing will find themselves shell-shocked.
I do feel for his wife and kids, but how blind could his wife have been? Is this little girl the first? Kinda makes one wonder... Less than 6 months at a new church and trying to seduce a child.
Mr Caraway is apparently quite stupid when it comes to electronic messages. All text messages/face book messages remain on servers long after you delete them from your cell or computer. The police did an awesome job in retrieving most of the messages with date/time/message stamps. His wife could go into his accounts, go to archived messages and see what he sent to this child.(she would just need to reset the password)
Apple At Cha

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 26, 2011
Just saw on Harlan county detention center website that they have also increased his bond from $45,000 to $100,000 full cash. I guess the evidence the grand jury saw was more than they expected and justified an increase. Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen them INCREASE a bond after it was set by the judge initially.

“Behold Lucifer's Eternal Light”

Since: Mar 09

Middle, Tennessee

#6 Jul 26, 2011
Apple At Cha wrote:
Just saw on Harlan county detention center website that they have also increased his bond from $45,000 to $100,000 full cash. I guess the evidence the grand jury saw was more than they expected and justified an increase. Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen them INCREASE a bond after it was set by the judge initially.
After an indictment is served the bond is usually raised. never seen a cash bond that high before tho.
INvictims2

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Aug 6, 2011
I really think that the Indiana folks should wake up. Everyone knows that he robbed them blind up there, so were the kids safe? Also, his gang of highway robbers who worked in "home repair" should look out. I was a victim of one of his "business partners" who is as big a crook as Jeremy was. They can't keep up their charade forever. Glad to see Jeremy is still locked up. I can hope the others follow some day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min SNYB 131,477
Boo Bash costume contest at the mall...what a j... 1 hr curious 1
Wanted single man mid 30s 1 hr Wanny 2
Tracey at the food stamp office (Mar '14) 1 hr Guest 5
rats and dealers (Aug '13) 2 hr rats 10
Feds out of Ky 3 hr Hahaha 6
Dan Mosley went to the presidents ingratiation 4 hr guest 5
Harlan Dating
Find my Match

Harlan Jobs