'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
lol

Glasgow, KY

#44963 Aug 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Robin Hood -- Obama Hood? I don't think so :-/
Romney Hood was derived from the term "reversed Robin Hood" of course you braindead morons on the right can't get anything right, not for the past 12 years anyway!
Uh, we get it frank. There was no need to put your spin on it. We understood exactly what the poster was saying. If there can be a Romney Hood then there certainly can be an Obama Hood as much as he and the dems have stole from America and put us in debt up to our eyeballs!

What was your point again? Oh that's right, as usual, you really didn't have a point...just another spin on a story to keep the focus off of Obama's huge failing economy policies. Thanks for bring us all back to the important issues of the day. lol

Citizens of America...your RESPECTED President of the United States of America, Mitt Romney. Practice, practice, practice frank so you will have it down perfectly in January!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#44964 Aug 7, 2012
frank, why such anger? I thought California was supposed to be the land of Zen where everyone was happy and content.
syl

Flatwoods, KY

#44965 Aug 7, 2012
WHAT UP wrote:
It's all over the net and on television news reports...Obama has a nickname for Romney...Romney Hood. Now if Romney had called Obama "Obama Hood" he would be up on Federal charges and be touted as a racist by all the liberal hypocrite thieves. Yeah, I said it!
Obama can't run on his own sorry ass record so he has resorted to middle school nicknames to one-up his opponent. Does the Obamination realize he isn't running for Student Council? Obviously he doesn't.
Hey Obama, call him what you want for the next few months because after November you will be calling him "President Romney". Now, cock that head to the side and smirk and play your games and tell your lies (to the American people that you believe them to be dumber than a block of wood) We' will laugh at you now and later when you are having one of your famous 13 year old meltdowns. Go for it! LMMFAO
MY OLD GRANDMA HAD A SAYING, DON'T CUT YOUR NOSE OFF TO SPITE YOUR FACE.
IF YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE REPUBLICANS YOU'R SCREWING YOUR SELF ,NOT THE REPUBLICANS.
syl

Flatwoods, KY

#44966 Aug 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Robin Hood -- Obama Hood? I don't think so :-/
Romney Hood was derived from the term "reversed Robin Hood" of course you braindead morons on the right can't get anything right, not for the past 12 years anyway!
OBAMA HOOD IS MORE APPROPRIATE . ISN'T HE THE ONE WHO STEALS FROM THE POOR AND GIVES TO THE RICH?{ WHAT HE AND MICHELLE
DOESN'T LIVE LIKE ROYALTY ON.
Devils Advocate

Oakland, CA

#44967 Aug 7, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, you are a rude individual! I’m on the right and I am not brain dead! In fact you have never won a debate with me! Not even close! You just get mad and have a ‘Hissy fit’! When I burn your ass you respond with nonsense? Why Frank? You love to talk about how stupid we are; yet I have a Master’s Degree and am working on a PhD. You portray yourself as an intellectual; what are your credentials? Do you believe living in California makes you enlightened? Sorry about you’re bad luck!
Looks like Frank hit a nerve with you rightwing troglodytes! So a PhD eh? In what, basket weaving?
Frank

Abingdon, VA

#44968 Aug 7, 2012
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Frank hit a nerve with you rightwing troglodytes! So a PhD eh? In what, basket weaving?
Quit hideing Frank! Everyone knows it's you! It’s actually Psychology, not basket weaving!
U S A

Mount Sterling, KY

#44969 Aug 7, 2012
Most American's know that Republicans are like a plaque on America killing job's ,cutting taxes on the elite 1 %,attacking working Americans on a steady basis,only brain dead moron's vote Repugnant,every one of you benefit from some kind ofd program Republicans want to cut.
Personally I hope every one who votes for Rumney get's what they are asking for and enjoy the new card board house under the bridge.
frank

Oakland, CA

#44970 Aug 7, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, you are a rude individual! I’m on the right and I am not brain dead! In fact you have never won a debate with me! Not even close! You just get mad and have a ‘Hissy fit’! When I burn your ass you respond with nonsense? Why Frank? You love to talk about how stupid we are; yet I have a Master’s Degree and am working on a PhD. You portray yourself as an intellectual; what are your credentials? Do you believe living in California makes you enlightened? Sorry about you’re bad luck!
Conservatives call me a liberal with disdain and contempt! Most liberals I know and hang out with believe in the fundamental dignity of the individual and the inherent right of self-determination. I ‘m an engineer and "ruthlessly pragmatic", which means that I understand that everything is tradeoffs and that no right is absolute. I also believe that society works best when it imposes as few constraints on individual choice as possible, consistent with fulfilling other competing public benefits such as maintaining a reasonable degree of public safety. I think that the single most fundamental right of humans, and the one we should be most wary of trying to infringe, is the right of free thought and free expression. I believe that people should have the opportunity to seek out and listen to as wide a range of opinions as possible on any subject, so that they can then come to an informed opinion of their own based on how persuasively each alternative was presented. And it is thus essential that humans have the right to make choices that others around them will consider deeply unwise, and to hold and express opinions that others find to be strongly offensive. True freedom is only possible when I have the freedom to make stupid mistakes, and where the consequences of doing so arise only from the direct consequences of my mistake and not from externally-imposed legal sanctions. And it means that I must be free to offend those around me, for if I cannot then I am free, but only to do things my neighbors don't condemn. And such freedom is illusion. I don't want anyone forcing me to think and act in certain ways solely "for my own good". I want the right to make my own decisions about what's good for me, even if it turns out I'm wrong. I want the right to hold an opinion even if most of those around me disagree with it. Today’s rightwing or GOP have lost their compass, in years past the GOP had some very good progressive ideas that everyone was able to work with. Not any longer, they are entrenched and all their wrongheaded talk comes straight out of their “Ministry of Propaganda”!
SYL

Flatwoods, KY

#44971 Aug 7, 2012
U S A wrote:
Most American's know that Republicans are like a plaque on America killing job's ,cutting taxes on the elite 1 %,attacking working Americans on a steady basis,only brain dead moron's vote Repugnant,every one of you benefit from some kind ofd program Republicans want to cut.
Personally I hope every one who votes for Rumney get's what they are asking for and enjoy the new card board house under the bridge.
fUNNY... THAT'S WHAT SAY ABOUT DEMOCRATS.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44972 Aug 7, 2012
watchutalkinbout wrote:
frank, why such anger? I thought California was supposed to be the land of Zen where everyone was happy and content.

This is the real California:
From the Los Angeles Times Newspaper

1. 40% of all workers in Los Angeles County ( Los Angeles County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal aliens working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most-wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish speaking.

10. In Los Angeles County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in Los Angeles County .)

(All 10 of the above statements are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue!"
U S A

Mount Sterling, KY

#44973 Aug 7, 2012
Jay
I guess You are going to vote Obama ,Since he has deported more Illegal's than any previous Administration.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#44974 Aug 7, 2012
U S A wrote:
You're 4 years too late. Foreclosures skyrocketed on Obama's watch. Homeless people on every corner. High gas prices have become the norm on Obama's watch. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. A record number of Americans receiving some time of government assistance. Trillions of dollars added to our deficit each year on Obama's watch. 23 million Americans underemployed and unemployed on Obama's watch.

Americans started really missing President Bush and his policies less than 6 months into president Obama's failed presidency. Obama's greatest historical moment...the look on his face when America sends him packing in November.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#44975 Aug 7, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>If YOU have not partaken of this Holy Sacrament it's your loss!
MARIJUANA AS A "HOLY SACRAMENT":
MARIJUANA IS BONAFIDE IN RELIGIOUS CEREMONIES!
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed." Genesis 1:29 (King James)
Who Are You
Proud American

Glasgow, KY

#44976 Aug 7, 2012
U S A wrote:
Jay
I guess You are going to vote Obama ,Since he has deported more Illegal's than any previous Administration.
Funny how Obama went around bragging about that until close to re-election time. Then he flip-flopped (surprise, surprise lol) and said ICE would not do their jobs by following the laws of our country and deport illegals (surprise, surprise again)and then gave Executive orders that illegals of his choice would stay in our country no matter who liked it or what laws were broken in the process. Obama knows he is losing. He needs votes anyway he can get them. Just like when he came out recently (just before re-election time surprise, surprise again)and "SYMBOLICALLY" supports gay marriage. Didn't change anything but made a statement of support just for some much needed votes. Obama and the dems never even mentioned the gay marriage issue when they had the majority in the Senate and the House ad a democrat president for 2 long years. It didn't matter then and it doesn't matter now. Just some words (lies) for votes. Desperate people do desperate things.

Lets talk about what really matters to most Americans. Wanna? The deficit, the debt, the economy, unemployment, bypassing the Constitution of the United States of America and doing what the dems want to do and when they want to do it...without consequences...until November! Lies coming from an old crazy man in the Senate hoping to take the focus off of Obama's horrible record as president. Taking the Black community for granted, expecting their vote no matter what. Oh man, does the Black community have a big surprise for Obama! Yay!

President Mitt Romney will bring respect back to the Presidency and he will get us back on the right path. He will honor the Constitution and the laws of our land. He will put people back to work with policies that work.

Obama is history. It can't happen soon enough! Him and Michelle can wear their matching $1500 dollar flip-flops when they make the rounds in Hollywood after his loss in November and he can cry and cry and blame and lie til the cows come home.Good riddance!
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#44977 Aug 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 4 years too late. Foreclosures skyrocketed on Obama's watch. Homeless people on every corner. High gas prices have become the norm on Obama's watch. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. A record number of Americans receiving some time of government assistance. Trillions of dollars added to our deficit each year on Obama's watch. 23 million Americans underemployed and unemployed on Obama's watch.
Americans started really missing President Bush and his policies less than 6 months into president Obama's failed presidency. Obama's greatest historical moment...the look on his face when America sends him packing in November.
Bush caused it all dumbdumb. Mitt wants to repeat it all again. How'd those tax cuts on the rich to create jobs work out for America?
Jay

Paris, TN

#44978 Aug 7, 2012
U S A wrote:
Jay

Surely you jest! Sorry to disappoint you but no. No Obama and his czars for me. As a matter of fact..........

Deportations Fall Behind 2011 Pace
Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 7:37 AM EDT - posted on NumbersUSA

A new report indicates that deportations of illegal aliens is down 9% compared to the same period in 2011. The Obama Administration boasted about its record-level deportations in 2011 bringing criticism from open-borders advocates that said the numbers were too high and immigration-reduction groups that said the numbers were inflated.

According to data from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, 127,044 illegal aliens have been deported in fiscal year 2012 -- 12,000 less than this time last year.

In response to the lower numbers, the Administration is saying it's stepping up efforts to remove criminal illegal aliens. Earlier this month, ICE officials announced that they would increase the number of fugitive operations teams from 104 to 129, but some ICE agents say the move is a political maneuver during an election year.

"Our officers in the field are being told by senior-level managers that this is politically motivated to bump up the numbers during an election year for the Obama administration," said Chris Crane, president of the National ICE Council, a union that represents approximately 7,300 ICE employees. "During this administration, every year we are restricted from doing our jobs during the year and then at the end of the fiscal year we have to pull some kind of stunt to pull our numbers back up."

For more information, see the Los Angeles Times.

And if fact.........

New Report Finds Lax Immigration Enforcement has led to More Crime

A report issued today by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service (CRS) has found that criminal illegal aliens released by the Obama Administration's lax enforcement of immigration laws committed more crimes after their release, including murder, rape, kidnapping and child molestation

This is only the tip of the iceberg.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#44979 Aug 7, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Bush caused it all dumbdumb. Mitt wants to repeat it all again. How'd those tax cuts on the rich to create jobs work out for America?
How did those shovel-ready job stimulus laws work out? Shhh, we are not supposed to discuss that, are we? The 23 million Americans underemployed and unemployed are the result of Obama's failed policies. You know it. I know it. Americans know it. Bye bye Barack!

Obama would have to blame the many, many, many, many Obama failed policies of the last 4 years if he were re-elected and we don't want to do that to him. So he's out of here! lol

Jimmy Carter's many brain farts started and caused all of this mess and Obama added to it by the trillions, didn't he? Blame Bush? How's that been working out for you talking heads lately? LMMFAO
Jay

Paris, TN

#44980 Aug 7, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Bush caused it all dumbdumb. Mitt wants to repeat it all again. How'd those tax cuts on the rich to create jobs work out for America?

You either missed this or chose not to read it, so here is only part of it from Congressman Stephen Fincher:........

One thing we know for certain, raising taxes will seriously harm job creation, small businesses, and hinder our struggling economy.

This is why the House came together and passed H.R. 8, the Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012,....

... extending tax cuts for all Americans...

Now it is up to the Senate to take action. If the Senate fails to act on H.R. 8, a family of four earning $50,000 a year will see their taxes increase nearly $2,200 per year, and the total tax hike for all American taxpayers would be more than $4 trillion over the next decade. "

It's in the hands of the democratic senate majority. Let's see what Harry does to block this one, too.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#44981 Aug 7, 2012
Obama’s College Classmate:‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#44982 Aug 7, 2012
CO Massacre Staged Attack Evidence Hidden From Public Now Visable Here – Video

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/08/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cawood wins championship 10 min guest 1
Mark from Food Stamp Office 13 min guest 6
Karen Davenport, Kellie Wilson and Cynthia Allison 4 hr mans world 1
Can lady 5 hr Tin Man 6
Hi 6 hr Guest 1
post 10 Danny Caudill (May '12) 7 hr Pill Ho 100
Did you ever shop at Newberry's? (Jun '09) 7 hr Frankfort Lady 84
Harlan Dating
Find my Match

Harlan Jobs