lisa smith

London, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2010
she got aids and she other disease she is the biggest h* and skank i ever seen she sells her self for anything she likes woman and she likes any type of people but when u try 2 sleep with her u might not have to give her anything except pills and others drugs. and she got diseases.
frank maggard

London, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2010
i know my dAaughter has deases for selling her self but u dont have to put her down for it u do not have 2 say she does drugs but i know everything about her i know myself and different people told me.
someone

London, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2010
i know her real good she gave me disease
anthony

London, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2010
she is a awful b**** and a dirty skank she thinks she hot but she not everybody in the united states had that nasty b****. the most of all and the nasty thing about her is she done everyone.
samantha

London, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2010
she sleep with my old man now i got a disease and i hate the b****. im gonna kick her a** when i see her where does she live.
johny

London, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2010
she stays with billy jakc hollors in coldrein alot.
samantha

London, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2010
thank u for telling me
samantha

London, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2010
she will pay for what she did cause i got kids and a family no old man anymore.
daaa

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 19, 2010
Lisa smith the one that started this topix has been in bed wi.th tiffany many times...so whats up???
Tiffany friend

Baxter, KY

#10 May 7, 2010
you can pay 40$ to find out who has comment on this topix and slander someone name in this manor you also are acting like you are frank Maggard anyone who knows frank knows he knows nothing about computers and he would never talk bad about any of his children If Frank was know for anything in this world he a know as a man that has many children and loves his children and would never ever say anything about his child so you know who you are and we will find out for sure who you are and you will be in big trouble
chgkjghhg

Baxter, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2010
is this the little girl who got raped a few weeks ago?
mmmm

Manchester, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2010
Does she have a sister named Jeannie Maggard? I think Jeannie is HOT, Does she have a boyfriend? I would like to know how old she is and if she doesnt have a boyfriend id like to approach her and ask her out.
mmmm

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2010
yeap she got rape how did u find out
tiff sister

Frankfort, KY

#15 Feb 17, 2011
omg. omg. i cannot ybelieve you people. you are all so jealous. what she did things for your men that you cant. lol. you all crack me up. and just for the record she dosent have deseases because if she did i wouldnt think she would br able to donate blood which she did and you get tested for that so booyah. and what a coincedence that all the messages that were posted came from the same computer. very interesting chrissy and tonya and mackie. lol not funny
u c wat u want 2

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2011
its obvious the first 8 posts were the same person xD you fail!
no name

AOL

#17 Feb 18, 2011
All of you need to go back to school. None of you should talk about anyone, because your all dumba@#. Learn how to spell.
Tragedy

Ft Mitchell, KY

#18 May 26, 2011
I hope all of you nasty and mean people are feeling guilty for the horrible comments you made about this beautiful young woman. She won't be around for you to slander anymore so it looks like you're going to have to find someone else to be jealous of. And, the next time you post comments, try to get your grammar and spelling correct! All of your errors make you look really pathetic.
actually

Hazard, KY

#19 May 26, 2011
i dont think this was about the same tiffany maggard "tragedy". i never see anyone saying these things about the young lady me and you are referring to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Pathfork Be WET ? 6 min Fishing buddy 24
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Jay 153,154
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 34 min yeah man 4,579
Mary Ward 50 min Truth 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Virgin Merry 131,006
Christy Dixon Sargent 2 hr Truth 1
Circuit Court Clerk 4 hr guest 9
•••
•••
•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Harlan People Search