idk

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I love it. Whoever you are I am impressed, looking forward to seeing the pillbillies sweat!
OMG

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

holy crap thats crazy. good idea but crazy.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

MEOW
William

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

John Engle wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus your IP address can still be traced even if you are using an ip changer.
John while some of what you said is true, some of it isn't either. Trust me i covered my basis. As for ip address, well let's just say i'm very well hidden thru several countries that would require court orders from the courts in those countries. Before doing good things i was a blackhat hacker, thanks for your concern though..

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

William wrote:
<quoted text>
John while some of what you said is true, some of it isn't either. Trust me i covered my basis. As for ip address, well let's just say i'm very well hidden thru several countries that would require court orders from the courts in those countries. Before doing good things i was a blackhat hacker, thanks for your concern though..
My mistake, this guy knows how to use a proxy and fire up Tor, he's the master of hackers.
woohoooo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

added this site to my favorites....
John Engle

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I don't think the court orders will help you. Your IP address can be traced straight from your local Internet provider. You maybe a hacker but if all this works put for you I would do everything in my power to make sure no one finds put who you are. You could really be opening a can of worms. You have great intentions but you are also messing with some nasty people that would love to find out who you are.
John Engle

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BackwoodsWonder Gay-Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to your guns these lowlifes need to be called out!
There is no doubt they need to be called out I just don't want to see someone get sued or hurt over a web site.
Jamie

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

John Engle wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt they need to be called out I just don't want to see someone get sued or hurt over a web site.
You make a good point and as usual the criminals will have the most rights in any court procedings.
seriously

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Have ya'll flipped you lids??? Do ya'll even know who this William guy is??? Seriously now he could be a drug dealer or corrupt cop and your sending info to him, Seriously wow!!!
You know your giving him your email addressess and do you know who he is, so I don't know what to say but seriously now and wow!!!
hmmm

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Nothing is posted there now. What's going on?
yea

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

hmmm wrote:
Nothing is posted there now. What'
i cant find anything either maybe they done had to take it off

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

yea wrote:
<quoted text>i cant find anything either maybe they done had to take it off

He posted he had to make some changes but would be back later today.
John Engle

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>He posted he had to make some changes but would be back later today.
He took it down right after I told him he could get sued for it.
seriously

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

And it sounds like the rest of those people posting on there were just asking for trouble!
Seriously now, you need to check into things before you leap into them!! That could have been someone on drugs just trying to find the rats, right!!

He also said he was a hacker and everytime you posted he could have got your emails. Guys you need to be more careful, seriously now!!!!
LOL

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

He not only gets your email, he gets the IP address of every visitor. Notice that in one sentence he says he will not forward anything to authorities, but in another sentence he claims to crack into peoples facebook acct's an forward the information to authorities. He also uses the term "Dox" which is a police term. Example: "Get his dox" would mean "Get information on this person." Seems suspicious to me. I have made my first and last trip there.
hmmm

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I had no clue what DOX meant. Thank you.

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

This new web site has TROUBLE written all over it.

Wonder how many dirty little secrets the person who started this new web site has hidden away?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

LOL wrote:
He not only gets your email, he gets the IP address of every visitor. Notice that in one sentence he says he will not forward anything to authorities, but in another sentence he claims to crack into peoples facebook acct's an forward the information to authorities. He also uses the term "Dox" which is a police term. Example: "Get his dox" would mean "Get information on this person." Seems suspicious to me. I have made my first and last trip there.
Well Dox is also a common term used in the hacking community meaning to gather as much information on a person as possible, including through illegal means, and posting it publicly. Honestly that's probably what got the site shut down, if he didn't remove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Harlan Forum right now

Search the Harlan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Take America Back 139,205
Tony Dean 3 hr nosey 50
Julie Bargo Skidmore 3 hr Guest 9
Unique language of Harlan and surrounding region. 3 hr wildflower - 3
Timmy Engle 5 hr Hahahahahahah 5
A song called "holiness girl" 5 hr yes been there 9
wallins 5 hr wondering 4
•••
•••
•••
Harlan Dating

more search filters

less search filters