Next Last
icu

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2011
does any 1 know who wreck on 119 this morning near the school
Stars

Harlan, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2011
no not yet; im very afraid for ths kids. I really really really hope it wasn't a kid. I do know there has been one fatality. I pray for them and their families.
bledsoe

Williston, SC

#3 Feb 16, 2011
I heard it was a woman with the last name of Asher...I'm not sure how true it is. I pray for their family!
flossie

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2011
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?
Willy

Baxter, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2011
go to the news link it tells the names 1 dead at the scene of accident
Willy

Baxter, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2011
roger

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 16, 2011
bledsoe wrote:
I heard it was a woman with the last name of Asher...I'm not sure how true it is. I pray for their family!
are you related to a stevie bedsoe of cowood. he wud be about 70 now.pls reply on the 119 wreck site thanks roger
nooo

Saint Catharine, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2011
bledsoe wrote:
It was April Williams of Baxter,she was 34 yrs old God be with her family in their time.It's so sad to hear of another death claimed on that road what scares me is these kids driving back and forth to school everyday on this dangerous road they need to keep a trooper on 119 all at times day and night at least to stop the ones who speed and are wreak less,when I go to have to go to Harlan I hardly ever see any cops on that road and I know that they are a lot of state cops more than the city cops and they need to do their jobs
small town grl

Rousseau, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2011
I hope that her kids are ok, I dont want them to think it was their fault cause she had to take them to the bus stop! I am glad that her youngest baby was with its grandmother or it may have been killed also! May God place his hands upon this family and let them get through these rough days!!
Pickle

AOL

#11 Feb 16, 2011
small town grl wrote:
I hope that her kids are ok, I dont want them to think it was their fault cause she had to take them to the bus stop! I am glad that her youngest baby was with its grandmother or it may have been killed also! May God place his hands upon this family and let them get through these rough days!!
Amen.
Question

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2011
Where about in Putney did this happen? This name sounds familiar... Thanks!
so sad

Bearden, AR

#13 Feb 16, 2011
I feel so bad for her family, especially her children. I hope they can get through this sad time. Just wondering how many kids she had and how old her baby was. I wish I knew how to help them some way..just can't get my mind off of them.
Helpful

Harlan, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2011
so sad wrote:
I feel so bad for her family, especially her children. I hope they can get through this sad time. Just wondering how many kids she had and how old her baby was. I wish I knew how to help them some way..just can't get my mind off of them.
From what I have heard she had 2 daughters around the ages of 10&11 and a a 2 year old. Just a very very sad situation, and my heart just aches for this family.
plz pray

Fordyce, AR

#15 Feb 17, 2011
Her daughters are 9 and 10 there a year apart and she had a baby boy who wasnt even in school yet lord please help this family they will need all the prayer and help they can get. i feel so sorry for them. this could have been prevented if ppl would just watch what there doing and pay attention to every lil thing that goes on. Im not blaming the boy accidents do happen he will have to live with this for the rest of his life now.
hmm

Harlan, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2011
who hit her and the thing i want to know is the strait there is like a mile long why the hell would someone not break before they got to her? i mean there is no way you dont know someone is stopped in that one place at all even if you did not use a signal there is no way in that area its way to long was the guy high or using a phone he was doing something other than watching the road its not possible to not see someone stopped waiting to turn....i sure hope this guy is clean cause if not man i would not want to face that in the mirror 3 kids to face someday and a judge that would make the devil shake im telling ya.....
KNOWS

Harlan, KY

#18 Feb 17, 2011
god damn you wrote:
yea... that dipshit will fry in hell
No YOU will fry in HELL!!! One for using God's name in vain and another for judging someone when you were not there and have no clue to what happened!!! This was a terrible terrible accident for everyone involved. Everyone just needs to keep their opinions to themselves since you weren't there and don't know what happened and pray for ALL families!!!
Bledsoe

Williston, SC

#19 Feb 17, 2011
roger wrote:
<quoted text> are you related to a stevie bedsoe of cowood. he wud be about 70 now.pls reply on the 119 wreck site thanks roger
No I have no idea who that is...I'm from Bledsoe. Sorry
Bledsoe

Williston, SC

#20 Feb 17, 2011
bledsoe wrote:
Well I don't know why someone judged this with an X I didn't say anything, but oh well this is not the time or the place...Still praying for the family.

Since: Dec 08

Harlan

#21 Feb 17, 2011
god damn you wrote:
yea... that dipshit will fry in hell
Shut the hell up. All you are doing is showing your ignornace.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#22 Feb 18, 2011
Princess Psycho wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up. All you are doing is showing your ignornace.
Thats cause he/she is Ignorant Princess Psycho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucy and Doug Wheeler aut detailing 2 hr principal 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,583
pizza hut 3 hr The_Hitman123 5
Cawood Water - Is it causing Skin Allergies and... 4 hr Dummy 4
Women looking 4 hr Really 2
Ginseng For Sale 6 hr Mitch McConnell 5
Does any sale firewood ???? 7 hr BarryW 3
Help for Christmas 8 hr BarryW 50
Harlan Dating
Find my Match