Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22643 May 25, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I said held her down by his foot on her shoulder.She got off lucky,if the police or the body guard,or the secret service had been there,she might have really been cuffed and hauled off to jail.No member of my family would be so foolish.
No female or male should have been so foolish,or,stupid.Yes,God help this Country as you seem not at all coherent.
Your whole Family is stupid and you are the Ring Leader.

Since: Apr 12

Farmington, MN

#22647 May 25, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text> talking American money outta this country, when we have the greatest park system IN THE WORLD, is Un American ...
Are you calling Obama un-American?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22649 May 25, 2012
You are really wonderful--after the fact--who knew what the lady was doing.?AT THE TIME?What has this to do with robbing anyone?Your logic is misguided,or,has no thought at all.

Taking money out of this Country?You either fail to think this thru or you are unable to consider what your mesiah spent on the trip t Spain.Care to relate that one?Don`t bother to answer,you make no sense at all.

Since: Mar 12

Andrews, TX

#22652 May 25, 2012
i bet her head is still bouncing when that guy stomped her head

“Whatcha Want? I'm Dead Now.”

Since: Mar 12

Trollville, The Short Forest

#22653 May 25, 2012
heh heh

must be, since the thread is still rolling along, eh?
ButtonPusher75 wrote:
i bet her head is still bouncing when that guy stomped her head
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22654 May 26, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You are really wonderful--after the fact--who knew what the lady was doing.?AT THE TIME?What has this to do with robbing anyone?Your logic is misguided,or,has no thought at all.
Taking money out of this Country?You either fail to think this thru or you are unable to consider what your mesiah spent on the trip t Spain.Care to relate that one?Don`t bother to answer,you make no sense at all.
You illiterate SOB.
fred

United States

#22655 May 27, 2012
Wilma???????
zach

Belton, KY

#22656 May 27, 2012
No one cares anymore she's dead move on lol
Toidi slayer

Saint Paul, MN

#22657 May 27, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>That would apply closer to Romney, since Obama is our President/representative as/when he travels...
Actually, is should apply double for the president and his family. They should be setting the example by taking their vacations within the United States. Plus, it would save this country a few million dollars.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22658 May 27, 2012
Toidi slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, is should apply double for the president and his family. They should be setting the example by taking their vacations within the United States. Plus, it would save this country a few million dollars.
You think they should go to the Breaks?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22659 May 27, 2012
Toidi slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually is should ?? Yeah, you're intelligent enough to NOT COMMENT ! LMAOROTFu~! Dumb trolls....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22660 May 27, 2012
Let's see. You are a high profile politician and recieve threats daily and you have security. So a hostile woman comes into your space and the security people put her on the ground. Note she is in disquise-very suspicous. Now let's not forget Gerald Ford and Regan being shot, and shot at, by greater distances. You can't be too careful when you are in the public spotlight. I have been to political meetings and when security tells you to back up or far enough then you had better listen. This woman WAS hostile and clearly was a threat. Did you ever think she was part of the Coffee Party sent in to create this to make Paul look bad. It is a high possibility, but rest assured if she had did what she had been told to do this would not have happened. To me she violated the space and therefor got corrected. Security does not play-they mess up and get a politician shot or killed someone has to answer for it. To me this was nothing more than a publicity stunt by the Coffee Party.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22661 May 27, 2012
HandymanIII wrote:
Let's see. You are a high profile politician and recieve threats daily and you have security. So a hostile woman comes into your space and the security people put her on the ground. Note she is in disquise-very suspicous. Now let's not forget Gerald Ford and Regan being shot, and shot at, by greater distances. You can't be too careful when you are in the public spotlight. I have been to political meetings and when security tells you to back up or far enough then you had better listen. This woman WAS hostile and clearly was a threat. Did you ever think she was part of the Coffee Party sent in to create this to make Paul look bad. It is a high possibility, but rest assured if she had did what she had been told to do this would not have happened. To me she violated the space and therefor got corrected. Security does not play-they mess up and get a politician shot or killed someone has to answer for it. To me this was nothing more than a publicity stunt by the Coffee Party.
Rand the f-g was afraid of her sign so the people, not Security stomped on her head.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22662 May 27, 2012
HandymanIII wrote:
It's nice to have your judgement, but you're ignoring the stomp, which happened AFTER she was immobilized and the court's ruling, which found the moron guilty... Btw- I before E except after c -- receive....
LowBall

Frankfort, KY

#22663 May 27, 2012
HandymanIII wrote:

Are you really that fucking stupid? Really? Where was this great threat that she posed? Did you really see it? Wow! Holding a sign with BOTH HANDS in clear sight & you say that she was clearly a threat. After the over use of power that it really took to immobilize her, that goon walks over to stomp on her head. How in the hell do you get that she was a threat when she was laying there unable to even defend herself?
That is whats wrong with stupid people like you. There is no sense in trying to show what all the news films showed because you cannot accept that others are as stupid as you & will beat the horse dead in claiming otherwise. Go on with your fairytale life because you definatly live in a daydream world where you think that it doesn't matter what people actually sees, all that matters is what your distorted lies portray!
really

Williamsburg, KY

#22664 May 27, 2012
stupid is what stupid doe's!!!!! and you fit the glove.....
nissan

United States

#22665 May 27, 2012
Fird
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22668 May 28, 2012
Regal Rook wrote:
He should have hit her with a brick.They make lasting impressions.
Is that what happened to you?

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#22669 May 28, 2012
****Big Stevie is back from vacation, and he and Mrs. Big Stevie had a wonderful time! We got to see some wonderful things, and the entire trip was absolutely unforgettable. We will now return you to the ever-popular, and much in demand Big Stevie Joke of the Day... Thank you very much!****

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3 kg (6.6 lb).

The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men are still busy checking their thumbs.
lmao

Winchester, KY

#22670 May 29, 2012
So

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a young man good in bed 1 hr EvetteD 1
Terry Hunt 2 hr Pot and Kettle 3
OBAMA CARE AND MITCH McCONALD SUPPOURTERS 5 hr David_3 19
Monica Leedy 19 hr Coal Packin Daddy 6
Who overdosed in Phelps this morning?? (Jun '12) 20 hr Chapman 48
Dougie Normon Wed rock truck 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Nov 3 Abe 691
Hardy Dating
Find my Match

Hardy People Search