Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,458)

Showing posts 49,141 - 49,160 of81,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Now Hempburn will have something to read besides trash that trolls spew trying to dazzle and amuse themselves. Here's another GODvine to keep them busy while I find something better to do. Hope all the posters outside the sewer crew has a great rainy day. I will.
Our God performs miracles all the time. Watch this. ♥
Woman With No Signs of Life Miraculously Wakes Up
After 17 hours without brain waves and showing no signs of life at all, Val Thomas' family prayed and she miraculously returned to life. What an incredible miracle, and she's giving all the praise to God too.
http://www.godvine.com/Woman-With-No-Signs-of...
That's no miracle. That's you every morning FakeBeliever, you wake up with no brain waves. You aren't dead, you just smell that way.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I doubt that I will need all these military survival techniques such as surviving 20 below zero weather for a week or longer or the amount of protein one can obtain from eating a raw rabbit eyeball.
But I bet I could have some real good fun in the meantime on a baboon safari. I Would not even need night vision glasses to see those red, raw behinds. Plus, they would be too busy making noise and playing with their genitals to see or hear me quietly approaching.
Are playing with cod's all you and FakeBeliever think about? You nasty old Codvine heathen.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Jealous disgusting trolls with no lives and no original comments. I know you love and envy us. You can't stay away. Hang on every word we post, bunch of pathetic, lowlife, losers.

Satan's calling you. Sewer pigs.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
BIRD story: lol
Wantagh Fire Dept saving 4 ducklings trapped in a sewer
CNN PRODUCER NOTE doshea5 says her nieces saw a mother duck circling around a sewer drain and decided to investigate what was going on, that was when they heard chirping and then came over to her to help get the ducklings out of the sewer drain. She says her cousin called the fire department.'They came out with a big truck to save the little ducks, it was awesome,' she says.
She says once the ducks were rescued they were reunited with their mother.'[The mother duck] immediately ran over and it looked like she kissed them when they got back to her,' she says. She thinks the whole experience was good for her nieces.'They found the babies and felt the need to do something about it. We were very impressed with the Wantagh Fire Department to care enough to want to help too and I feel it sent a nice feel good message to our children to see people unite to help out,' she says.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-795095...
You idiots would be six old turds trapped in a sewer. Sewers and Cod's, what a bunch of idiots.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.
Thick or Sad - Trolls are usually sad, lonely folk, with few social skills; they rarely make what most people would consider intelligent conversation.
Almost every troll is male; I don't know why this is.
The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.
There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.
No Imagination - Most are frighteningly obvious; sexist comments, blasphemy on religious groups ..
This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.
Remember that trolls are cowards....that would be the sewer crew...everyone of them.
As Ole Miss Nord would say: "The Hell you Say". Honestly, do you think that all of the regulars actually read and enjoy your Cods Vine stories, probably NOT. They just don't want to say anything so they don't hurt your feelings. I think most of them are stupid rantings of a lonely old women. Why don't you unplug that puter and get out in life and do something worthwhile for a change, besides putting your life story and stupid rantings on here.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Jealous disgusting trolls with no lives and no original comments. I know you love and envy us. You can't stay away. Hang on every word we post, bunch of pathetic, lowlife, losers.
Satan's calling you. Sewer pigs.
We don't accept your calling. That's the reason we are here, you can't stay away.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Not one of the regulars ever mentioned cods until the baboon butt buddies started discussing their genitalia in hopes of killing this thread so they can go back to stalking on their local threads.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I have been here since last January, you just infested the thread with your sewer crew in April. You have no life because no life will have you. You can keep the thread at the top with your ignorant, disgusting comments because everyone on here knows you the satan worshipping trolls are, you perverted, slimy, sewer trolls. We aren't going anywhere. Continue on with your ignorance since no one will pay attention to you pigs in Scottsville or the three other (political) threads you try and stalk with your sewer spew. Go find your buddy lickingballs, I am sure he needs up for air now. You sick pukes.

Satan loves you for doing his work. You will lose just as he will.

May all the BIRDS of Scottsville dump on you and your sewer crew. Pigs

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Holy crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people like Khar arms and Glock and Ruger call them pistol clips too.
A stock SKS rifle has a MAG.....an internal non detachable MAG...both are acceptable terms around here.
Idiot, anyone would know what you meant if you said "hand me that clip" Talk about nit picking for a rude comment. I could pick your stale idiotic posts apart, no need..... you prove your ignorance a little more with each and every post. I have to go to work now and help pay for your Gov. assistance. Moron.
BTW Its about time for topmod UNA-2 to get going... isn't it?
That's right! I think what it is, some people just love to say 'magazine'. I'm wondering if Una calls his Playgirls books or magazines. He will probably reply that books have pictures magazines have bullets.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

ahahhahaahahaha!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not one of the regulars ever mentioned cods until the baboon butt buddies started discussing their genitalia in hopes of killing this thread so they can go back to stalking on their local threads.
You are so right Ancient Wolf. They are obsessed with us and each others junk. Guess spewing sewer on every thread they can stalk in a day gets them excited for each other. lol They can't get anyone in Scottsville to talk to them. They are hated, especially fartman. He will have to eat his words real soon in his hometown. Pretty creepy how obsessed they are with us. Sick bunch.

We have flash flood warnings out and UL cancelled their classes.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! I think what it is, some people just love to say 'magazine'. I'm wondering if Una calls his Playgirls books or magazines. He will probably reply that books have pictures magazines have bullets.
Hi Blueminer.:) I think they call them catalogs, like Sears Wishbooks. hahahaha

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Little protein with your salad?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-...

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blueminer.:) I think they call them catalogs, like Sears Wishbooks. hahahaha
Good mornin.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>As Ole Miss Nord would say: "The Hell you Say". Honestly, do you think that all of the regulars actually read and enjoy your Cods Vine stories, probably NOT. They just don't want to say anything so they don't hurt your feelings. I think most of them are stupid rantings of a lonely old women. Why don't you unplug that puter and get out in life and do something worthwhile for a change, besides putting your life story and stupid rantings on here.
Realistically, if you could get people to weigh in on this, you would find more likes than dislikes.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

At least that's my opinion.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Just now started raining with much thunder and lightening. I am going to go watch and enjoy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Just now started raining with much thunder and lightening. I am going to go watch and enjoy.
Yep, go out and hold a metal rod up in the air, just maybe.
HeySeed

Milltown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

If you run between the raindrops you won't get wet !

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
You idiots killed this thread long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,141 - 49,160 of81,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hardy Discussions

Search the Hardy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Mao-bama Zombies 138,696
keith hall a real piece of work! 4 hr Wandering 6
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr nope 920
Russell West & Co. (Jan '13) 6 hr no more 12
Devin Workman 7 hr candicane 1
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Pik... (Oct '10) 10 hr vote against fuzzy 405
Gravels for votes 14 hr Mountaineer 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hardy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hardy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••