Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,629

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53485 May 29, 2012
I have been here since last January, you just infested the thread with your sewer crew in April. You have no life because no life will have you. You can keep the thread at the top with your ignorant, disgusting comments because everyone on here knows you the satan worshipping trolls are, you perverted, slimy, sewer trolls. We aren't going anywhere. Continue on with your ignorance since no one will pay attention to you pigs in Scottsville or the three other (political) threads you try and stalk with your sewer spew. Go find your buddy lickingballs, I am sure he needs up for air now. You sick pukes.

Satan loves you for doing his work. You will lose just as he will.

May all the BIRDS of Scottsville dump on you and your sewer crew. Pigs

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#53486 May 29, 2012
Holy crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people like Khar arms and Glock and Ruger call them pistol clips too.
A stock SKS rifle has a MAG.....an internal non detachable MAG...both are acceptable terms around here.
Idiot, anyone would know what you meant if you said "hand me that clip" Talk about nit picking for a rude comment. I could pick your stale idiotic posts apart, no need..... you prove your ignorance a little more with each and every post. I have to go to work now and help pay for your Gov. assistance. Moron.
BTW Its about time for topmod UNA-2 to get going... isn't it?
That's right! I think what it is, some people just love to say 'magazine'. I'm wondering if Una calls his Playgirls books or magazines. He will probably reply that books have pictures magazines have bullets.

Scotts Vegas

#53487 May 29, 2012
ahahhahaahahaha!
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53488 May 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not one of the regulars ever mentioned cods until the baboon butt buddies started discussing their genitalia in hopes of killing this thread so they can go back to stalking on their local threads.
You are so right Ancient Wolf. They are obsessed with us and each others junk. Guess spewing sewer on every thread they can stalk in a day gets them excited for each other. lol They can't get anyone in Scottsville to talk to them. They are hated, especially fartman. He will have to eat his words real soon in his hometown. Pretty creepy how obsessed they are with us. Sick bunch.

We have flash flood warnings out and UL cancelled their classes.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53489 May 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! I think what it is, some people just love to say 'magazine'. I'm wondering if Una calls his Playgirls books or magazines. He will probably reply that books have pictures magazines have bullets.
Hi Blueminer.:) I think they call them catalogs, like Sears Wishbooks. hahahaha

Scotts Vegas

#53490 May 29, 2012
Little protein with your salad?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-...

Scotts Vegas

#53491 May 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blueminer.:) I think they call them catalogs, like Sears Wishbooks. hahahaha
Good mornin.

Scotts Vegas

#53492 May 29, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>As Ole Miss Nord would say: "The Hell you Say". Honestly, do you think that all of the regulars actually read and enjoy your Cods Vine stories, probably NOT. They just don't want to say anything so they don't hurt your feelings. I think most of them are stupid rantings of a lonely old women. Why don't you unplug that puter and get out in life and do something worthwhile for a change, besides putting your life story and stupid rantings on here.
Realistically, if you could get people to weigh in on this, you would find more likes than dislikes.

Scotts Vegas

#53493 May 29, 2012
At least that's my opinion.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#53494 May 29, 2012
Just now started raining with much thunder and lightening. I am going to go watch and enjoy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53495 May 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Just now started raining with much thunder and lightening. I am going to go watch and enjoy.
Yep, go out and hold a metal rod up in the air, just maybe.
HeySeed

North Vernon, IN

#53496 May 29, 2012
If you run between the raindrops you won't get wet !

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53497 May 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not one of the regulars ever mentioned cods until the baboon butt buddies started discussing their genitalia in hopes of killing this thread so they can go back to stalking on their local threads.
You idiots killed this thread long ago.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53498 May 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! I think what it is, some people just love to say 'magazine'. I'm wondering if Una calls his Playgirls books or magazines. He will probably reply that books have pictures magazines have bullets.
Bluewhiner, do you recall how long it's been since I told you to kiss my arse?
yep

Pittsford, NY

#53503 May 29, 2012
sounds like some people are jealous of the ancient wolf and his intelligence.
Cinnamon Girl

Jenkins, KY

#53506 May 29, 2012
AW, wind is picking up here in the 'Ville, air cooled off to a point that's bearable. Enjoy the storm! Wish I was on my front porch to enjoy the show. Plus, I won't have to water the garden now.:)

Hempburn, that weed killer worked like a charm, thanks again! Tip for you when next you fire up the smoker. Add pre-soaked beans (pinto, white, or 9-bean mix) to your drip pan and add enough water to cover the beans. As the meat cooks, the drippings will fall into the beans and give them a great flavor. I let my beans cool so I can scoop the fat off the top. Tasty!
sure

Richmond, KY

#53507 May 29, 2012
lets see
dig

Glasgow, KY

#53510 May 29, 2012
stfu bout this

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53511 May 29, 2012
dig wrote:
stfu bout this
Likamyballs making you hungry or pinto beans making you fart? Both?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53512 May 29, 2012
Cinnamon Girl wrote:
AW, wind is picking up here in the 'Ville, air cooled off to a point that's bearable. Enjoy the storm! Wish I was on my front porch to enjoy the show. Plus, I won't have to water the garden now.:)
Hempburn, that weed killer worked like a charm, thanks again! Tip for you when next you fire up the smoker. Add pre-soaked beans (pinto, white, or 9-bean mix) to your drip pan and add enough water to cover the beans. As the meat cooks, the drippings will fall into the beans and give them a great flavor. I let my beans cool so I can scoop the fat off the top. Tasty!
Does that add more farts to the beans? Do you apply the fat scooped off to your arse or do you have enough already?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,027
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Hmmmmmmm 4,344
is mik hackney out of jail yet 1 hr friend 8
Lezbian Trailer @ Mouth of Bones Branch 3 hr Health Dept 76
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Man From The Edge... 26,252
Phelps elem 6 hr Momma 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr Free 16,166
•••
•••
•••

Hardy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Hardy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••