Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,705

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53488 May 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not one of the regulars ever mentioned cods until the baboon butt buddies started discussing their genitalia in hopes of killing this thread so they can go back to stalking on their local threads.
You are so right Ancient Wolf. They are obsessed with us and each others junk. Guess spewing sewer on every thread they can stalk in a day gets them excited for each other. lol They can't get anyone in Scottsville to talk to them. They are hated, especially fartman. He will have to eat his words real soon in his hometown. Pretty creepy how obsessed they are with us. Sick bunch.

We have flash flood warnings out and UL cancelled their classes.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53489 May 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! I think what it is, some people just love to say 'magazine'. I'm wondering if Una calls his Playgirls books or magazines. He will probably reply that books have pictures magazines have bullets.
Hi Blueminer.:) I think they call them catalogs, like Sears Wishbooks. hahahaha

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#53490 May 29, 2012
Little protein with your salad?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-...

Scotts Vegas

#53491 May 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blueminer.:) I think they call them catalogs, like Sears Wishbooks. hahahaha
Good mornin.

Scotts Vegas

#53492 May 29, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>As Ole Miss Nord would say: "The Hell you Say". Honestly, do you think that all of the regulars actually read and enjoy your Cods Vine stories, probably NOT. They just don't want to say anything so they don't hurt your feelings. I think most of them are stupid rantings of a lonely old women. Why don't you unplug that puter and get out in life and do something worthwhile for a change, besides putting your life story and stupid rantings on here.
Realistically, if you could get people to weigh in on this, you would find more likes than dislikes.

Scotts Vegas

#53493 May 29, 2012
At least that's my opinion.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#53494 May 29, 2012
Just now started raining with much thunder and lightening. I am going to go watch and enjoy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53495 May 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Just now started raining with much thunder and lightening. I am going to go watch and enjoy.
Yep, go out and hold a metal rod up in the air, just maybe.
HeySeed

North Vernon, IN

#53496 May 29, 2012
If you run between the raindrops you won't get wet !

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53497 May 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not one of the regulars ever mentioned cods until the baboon butt buddies started discussing their genitalia in hopes of killing this thread so they can go back to stalking on their local threads.
You idiots killed this thread long ago.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53498 May 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! I think what it is, some people just love to say 'magazine'. I'm wondering if Una calls his Playgirls books or magazines. He will probably reply that books have pictures magazines have bullets.
Bluewhiner, do you recall how long it's been since I told you to kiss my arse?
yep

Pittsford, NY

#53503 May 29, 2012
sounds like some people are jealous of the ancient wolf and his intelligence.
Cinnamon Girl

Jenkins, KY

#53506 May 29, 2012
AW, wind is picking up here in the 'Ville, air cooled off to a point that's bearable. Enjoy the storm! Wish I was on my front porch to enjoy the show. Plus, I won't have to water the garden now.:)

Hempburn, that weed killer worked like a charm, thanks again! Tip for you when next you fire up the smoker. Add pre-soaked beans (pinto, white, or 9-bean mix) to your drip pan and add enough water to cover the beans. As the meat cooks, the drippings will fall into the beans and give them a great flavor. I let my beans cool so I can scoop the fat off the top. Tasty!
sure

Richmond, KY

#53507 May 29, 2012
lets see
dig

Glasgow, KY

#53510 May 29, 2012
stfu bout this

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53511 May 29, 2012
dig wrote:
stfu bout this
Likamyballs making you hungry or pinto beans making you fart? Both?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53512 May 29, 2012
Cinnamon Girl wrote:
AW, wind is picking up here in the 'Ville, air cooled off to a point that's bearable. Enjoy the storm! Wish I was on my front porch to enjoy the show. Plus, I won't have to water the garden now.:)
Hempburn, that weed killer worked like a charm, thanks again! Tip for you when next you fire up the smoker. Add pre-soaked beans (pinto, white, or 9-bean mix) to your drip pan and add enough water to cover the beans. As the meat cooks, the drippings will fall into the beans and give them a great flavor. I let my beans cool so I can scoop the fat off the top. Tasty!
Does that add more farts to the beans? Do you apply the fat scooped off to your arse or do you have enough already?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53513 May 29, 2012
yep wrote:
sounds like some people are jealous of the ancient wolf and his intelligence.
What intelligence?
lench

Crab Orchard, KY

#53514 May 29, 2012
Cinnamon Girl wrote:
I wanna live with a cinnamon girl, I could be happy the rest of my life with a cinnamon girl
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#53518 May 29, 2012
(((Big Hugs))) I missed you guys! I finally have time to breathe and sleep again. I made it!!!!
I was not given an extension and so I put a pot of coffee on late Saturday night and got her done by the deadline! Then...I went outside, enjoyed my animals, and tried to sleep. Yesterday, I said hell with it...I can afford a day off this week and so, after three weeks without a day off...I took it! I watched lifetime movies all day, then played with my animals for two hours before Hatfields and McCoys came on.

I see the thread does have an infestation. But, every dark cloud has a silver lining, and so, the regulars are still here!=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a young man good in bed 16 min EvetteD 1
Terry Hunt 35 min Pot and Kettle 3
OBAMA CARE AND MITCH McCONALD SUPPOURTERS 3 hr David_3 19
Monica Leedy 18 hr Coal Packin Daddy 6
Who overdosed in Phelps this morning?? (Jun '12) 18 hr Chapman 48
Dougie Normon Wed rock truck 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Nov 3 Abe 691
Hardy Dating
Find my Match

Hardy People Search