Comments
21 - 40 of 115 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2013
Anonymous

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 6, 2013
 
Charlie wrote:
Close enough to him to know what I posted is true and if you are close to him you also know hes a drunk and always has been. You also know alot of other things that wont be spoken on here.
And so you know he hasnt been faking hes freaking 54 and has a back problem. When your 54 lets talk then.
haha

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 6, 2013
 
cnc123456789 wrote:
<quoted text>HEY BRO THATS MY UNCLE YOU TALKING ABOUT DONT JUDGE CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HIM YOU FEEL BAD FOR THAT FAMILY BUT THE MORE YOU JUDGE THE MORE OF MY FAMILYS TEARS FALL ON MY GRANNYS FLOOR SO BEFORE YOU STATE YOUR FACT JUST KNOW WHATEVER THAT WOMAN WAS SAYING MIGHT AS WELL BE A JOKE SHE WAS DRUNK AND JUST SO YOU KNOW MAKING A 82 YEAR OLD CRY ISNT WORTH IT (82 YEAR OLD IS MY GRANDMA)!!!
agreed
My 2 cents

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm guessing this isn't the first time your 82 grandmother has cried over Billy Don.

But possibly the last. Maybe he is safer where he is. Locked up.

Take drugs, alcohol, and affairs out of this and maybe everyone would have survived the situation.
U dnt know jack

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 6, 2013
 
close enough to billy don wrote:
I fell so bad for the victim and his family. billy don should have been locked up years ago for raping women, man brags about a woman that was married that he was having a affair with and when she went to break it off he burried her under his front porch. Well they should give him the electric chair and save the tax payers some money hes done been muching off the goverment faking disability so he can draw a check and drink all day I dont think ive ever seen the guy sober off drugs or beer. Hell of a guy he use to tie his exwife up on his porch and beat her with a chain. Thank god hes finlly locked up.
well if u know so much then u would know his ex wife pulled a gun on him n pulled the trigger but it missed fired. Also he didn't tie her up. Yes they fault but they ended their marriage and became the best of friends. As far as raping women that's not true. So if u know him so well tell the truth bout him. But I'm sure u r prob one of the person who used him.
U dnt know jack

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 6, 2013
 
My thought go out to both family's. it would be nice if both family's new the true story to this, but they never will.
Wouldnt you like to know

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 6, 2013
 
Ok....So i know this family very very well. It doesn't matter what the reasons are. Let's all just shut up and find something else to do. The Greer family is already suffering enough and I'm sure the victim's family is too. If you aren't related, friends or know the Greer family, then you have no business running your cock sucking mouths. Whatever happens...happens. So as i like to say....IN YOUR FACE BITCHES!
weirdtome

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 6, 2013
 
I have been from MC, all my life, and I have never in my life heard the name Billy Don Greer. I thought I knew every Greer around!
wondering

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 6, 2013
 
Wouldnt you like to know wrote:
Ok....So i know this family very very well. It doesn't matter what the reasons are. Let's all just shut up and find something else to do. The Greer family is already suffering enough and I'm sure the victim's family is too. If you aren't related, friends or know the Greer family, then you have no business running your cock sucking mouths. Whatever happens...happens. So as i like to say....IN YOUR FACE BITCHES!
You need to grow up
Lesia

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Billy Don worked for my dad for many years. Dad saw something in him and he did all he could to keep him productive. We spent a number of evenings as kids on Griggstown Road, and "Birry Don" was both entertaining and totally off his rocker when he drank. Though I live in Lexington now, I got the word about what he did from my family. I was sad for him and his family (Soupy especially) and for the other family as well. Billy Don was a character, and I'm not surprised that this happened. He'll probably make a shiv out of his toothbrush as scrappy as he is!
U dnt know jack

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lesia wrote:
Billy Don worked for my dad for many years. Dad saw something in him and he did all he could to keep him productive. We spent a number of evenings as kids on Griggstown Road, and "Birry Don" was both entertaining and totally off his rocker when he drank. Though I live in Lexington now, I got the word about what he did from my family. I was sad for him and his family (Soupy especially) and for the other family as well. Billy Don was a character, and I'm not surprised that this happened. He'll probably make a shiv out of his toothbrush as scrappy as he is!
he is a gd guy. He never met a stranger n would do any thing for any one. N yes he had a drinking prob, but most ppl in mc does. Some tries to had it to make them look better but he didn't. He was 100% true to the bone.
U dnt know jack

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 6, 2013
 
Btw if anyone was beat to a bloody pulp like billy( and when I say that I mean he was beat in the face w a weapon) I wouldn't call what he done murder. If ppl didn't like Billy's attitude then they didn't have to go to his house. But wait the news didn't report that did they... Nor did the mc sheriffs bother picking up the victims knife he had tried to use.
sad for all

Kevil, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 6, 2013
 
It is so sad that people judge before all the facts are out, and judging people because they have a drinking prob or drug prob. If anyone on here was put in the same position they would had probably done the same thing. I don't know Billy but, have met the victim and they have probs too.
It's the poor family of all involved suffering, so don't be so harsh to judge.
U dnt know jack

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 7, 2013
 
sad for all wrote:
It is so sad that people judge before all the facts are out, and judging people because they have a drinking prob or drug prob. If anyone on here was put in the same position they would had probably done the same thing. I don't know Billy but, have met the victim and they have probs too.
It's the poor family of all involved suffering, so don't be so harsh to judge.
agreed
Charlie

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 7, 2013
 
You people are idiots. Doesn't matter if the dumbass was drunk or drugged up or had just had his ass kicked. He shot a dude that was trying to leave. He can kiss his ass good bye. He can also get ready to be a real convicts bitch soon.
kathy Jo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Some of you people have no respect for anyone on here. He was a very close family friend and yeah billydon has his faults but so do you . He is a crazy old man ill agree with you . But he still would of helped anyone out and gave you the shirt off his back. And if peoplehad any kind of since they would stay away when he was drunk . If someone came to your house and beat the hell out of you you would of done the same din thing. Grow up and think about the peoples family's that are reading this that your hurting
melissa

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 7, 2013
 
Spill IT wrote:
<quoted text>
"Truth" seems to know a whole lot about where the witness was the two days prior to the crime, and sounds like maybe they could be holding back possible information that may be vital to law enforcement in this investigation. Perhaps if "truth" has so many "facts" about this situation, they should be doing the right thing, and contacting the MCSD!
well spill cops are not listening to a damn thing but what they wanna hear. marshall county has ALWAYS had a pathetic system and will always continue to have the same damn pathetic system of the fact if you have no money they dont give a shit....and yes truth does have the facts unlike some of the others running their mouths.
melissa

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 7, 2013
 
Its pretty bad that everyone on here thinks they know exactly what happened when they only get info from the news. sorry but the news is a sorry way to get facts cause all they have to go on is what a crooked system tells them and hell the crooked system can't even get facts straight or collect all the evidence
DILLIGAF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 7, 2013
 
Yea Billy don is my family to way i see it guy shouldnt have started shit
Charlie

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 7, 2013
 
Hell yea. You idiots keep thinking what he did was okay not to mention all the other shit that aint been said on here that he did on the regular and yall dumbfuks will end up like him or dead yourself. Bend over billy
U dnt know jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 7, 2013
 
Charlie wrote:
Hell yea. You idiots keep thinking what he did was okay not to mention all the other shit that aint been said on here that he did on the regular and yall dumbfuks will end up like him or dead yourself. Bend over billy
sounds like u have been someone's bitch b4 or maybe u still are. But besides the point u say what u need to if it makes u feel more like a human. All u r doing is making ur self look like a dumb ass n hurting both of the family's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hardin Discussions

Search the Hardin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Dudeness 147,027
Dinner Bell 19 min FoodAndEconomy 4
How to move a dope dealer out of your neighborhood 23 min Exterminator 3
Jackson Purchase Hobbies 28 min Nitro RC 2
Drug Arrests in Paper this week 1 hr Doowop 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
I caught my daughter 2 hr Duhhhh 8
•••
•••
•••
Hardin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hardin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hardin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hardin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hardin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••