Former car dealer charged with theft

Former car dealer charged with theft

There are 83 comments on the Evening Sun story from Mar 23, 2009, titled Former car dealer charged with theft. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

The former owner of a Conewago Township car dealership faces a total of 37 counts of theft after police allege he charged customers for registrations, titles and warranties and pocketed the money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
angie

Dover, PA

#93 Feb 6, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Forget it pal..this thread is OLD!! He done left the States, and living in Mexico..
actually he is living in Littlestown, pa
angie

Dover, PA

#94 Feb 6, 2013
whatelse can happen wrote:
Does the paper check with the "victims" first for permission to print their names? More than likely, they do or can run the risk of a lawsuit!
The paper does not contact the victims, it is public record, I know this because I am one and my name was in the paper
Neil Hoffstot

Dover, PA

#96 Jan 14, 2015
pissed off wrote:
davey boy had a good teacher his former boss on carlise street. say hi to bubba for me.
do you know the name of his former boss?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Exlanceman2 5,786
Snyder lance May 25 Torts 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 7 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr 30 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]