Former car dealer charged with theft

Full story: Evening Sun 82
The former owner of a Conewago Township car dealership faces a total of 37 counts of theft after police allege he charged customers for registrations, titles and warranties and pocketed the money. Full Story
conserned citizen

Gettysburg, PA

#67 Mar 26, 2009
also u can go to runkles and give them the vin, it cost's a couple of dollars but the can run the vin and tell you who the vehicle is regestered to. if it's still registered to you take it back. Just mention gateway and the will be anxious to help. trust me i've been there a few times cause of this douch bag.
Neil Hoffstot

Philadelphia, PA

#68 Mar 26, 2009
conserned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hoffstot, I have some info that i think would be very helpful for u but i'm not sure how i could get it to u.
You can e-mail me at ampresume@msn.com
biterob

Marysville, PA

#69 Mar 29, 2009
i think alot of people forgot about his duece bag partners
your mom

Chambersburg, PA

#70 Apr 3, 2009
biterob wrote:
i think alot of people forgot about his duece bag partners
i think your momma is a duece bag partner
That was awesome

Pella, IA

#71 Apr 3, 2009
your mom wrote:
<quoted text>
i think your momma is a duece bag partner
Were you born retarded or did you just wake up that way one day?
your mom

Chambersburg, PA

#72 Apr 4, 2009
you mom is retarded
That was awesome

Pella, IA

#73 Apr 6, 2009
your mom wrote:
you mom is retarded
this comming from the person who said you mom is retarded... type much?
none

Williamstown, NJ

#75 Aug 9, 2009
coming from an inside source, Shank is from a mennonite family (grandparents,aunts,uncles, you get the idea)..he however is not and was not raised to be mennonite. And I totally agree from knowing him on a personal level..a$$ and douche bag all the way, never could stand him and still can't the goofy a$$ nerd that he was and still is.
Private

Owings Mills, MD

#76 Jan 19, 2010
Wow. How is this guy working at another dealership now??
Well Said

Hanover, PA

#77 Jan 19, 2010
rgallant wrote:
Maybe he was told to run his business like this by a PROFESSIONAL just like Sollenberger was told not to pay his taxes by a PROFESSIONAL. Ha Ha These "RELIGIOUS" criminals are everywhere and people should be aware a scam artist has no profile.
Yeah, these menonites think they are untouchable! Just becuase they have a beanie on their head the think their sh*t don't stink. To all of those who patronize their businesses in the area...think again. Don't buy ANTHING from them!!!!!They are ALL crooks! I would pay 10x the price for produce rather than buy from a benie head menonite! They are money hungry grubs...PERIOD! Yeah by the way...I did business with the Sollenbergers and I got burned too! What was even worse....Not only were they beanie heads....he was a preacher too!
Hey Dave

Durham, NC

#80 Feb 25, 2011
No dave, you should be working at McDonald's drive-through window where the only think you can screw people out of is their bbq sauce!!!!
Yikes

Hanover, PA

#81 Feb 25, 2011
Hey Dave wrote:
No dave, you should be working at McDonald's drive-through window where the only think you can screw people out of is their bbq sauce!!!!
I think they charge extra for extra sauce?
Michael

Lansdale, PA

#82 Mar 9, 2011
I desperately need the results of a Conewago used car dealer charged with theft of extended warranty money.

This website says it is in the archive. Please send and if you have the specific law that he may have been convicted for criminal behavior please also include it.

thank you

michaelcole66@verizon.net
Not Fair

Chambersburg, PA

#83 Jul 30, 2011
The dealer you mention above is owned by a nice lady in her 30's. Not sure David's connection, but not fair to label her or her company. She hasnt done anything wrong at all. Search company name. Then search her. She's clean. A shame for David to ruin her good name.
DAVE SHANK

Gettysburg, PA

#86 Mar 12, 2012
I heard his nickname is CUPCAKE. I was told he earned that name while in prison. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Uwanttoknow

York, PA

#88 Apr 6, 2012
I think you all are idiots with wrong informormation. I understand some of you have a right to be mad but this was not all Davids fault and he suffered in this situation because of what his Partners did to him.
Just another Shank supporter
Uwanttoknow

York, PA

#89 Apr 6, 2012
Information*

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#90 Apr 8, 2012
Temptation is in the eyes of the beholder..whether ya work where cash is flowing or at a dive, where it ain't. It's your call, either take it or not for an instant high. Then when caught, EVERYONE always wonders WHY they did it??
angie

Dover, PA

#91 Jan 29, 2013
IF you have been a victim of david shanks, I am asking that you please contact me@ nhoffstot3175@comast.net I am trying to put a case together to have a new court orer put in place for him to pay his fines. We have only received $25 in 3 years and we are owed $7500.00. So I am researching how to get more money from him.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#92 Jan 29, 2013
angie wrote:
IF you have been a victim of david shanks, I am asking that you please contact me@ nhoffstot3175@comast.net I am trying to put a case together to have a new court orer put in place for him to pay his fines. We have only received $25 in 3 years and we are owed $7500.00. So I am researching how to get more money from him.
Forget it pal..this thread is OLD!! He done left the States, and living in Mexico..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 20 hr Pirates booty 5,495
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) 22 hr SMH 38
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 23 hr vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance