Police arrest 11 in drug bust

Full story: Evening Sun

Eleven people were in custody Friday on drug charges following an investigation into the dealing of heroin, cocaine and marijuana throughout Adams County, according to District Attorney Sean Wagner.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of298
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
another mom

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 19, 2008
 
11 DOWN, WITH MANY MORE TO GO!

Since: Jan 08

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 19, 2008
 
The end of that war will not happen in your lifetime another mom. Nor in anyones.
The Solution

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 19, 2008
 
Hmmm, let it fix itself, more potent heroin hand it out to those who want it, let them OD and it will weed out the terds....

Most of the heroin here is "stepped on" so bad from big city dealers in Baltimore and New York that it contains amazing ingredients like drywall dust, baking powder and cutting agents. If you can find 20% pure heroin in Adams County I would be suprised.
John M

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 19, 2008
 
Yeah hopefully they can catch all of those people who have warrants out for their arrests. Take them all and ship them to some third world country so they can fight for their lives everyday since they like to take their lives for granted. Maybe the villian from the Saw movies will catch up with them soon...
Joe

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 19, 2008
 
If this were 10 Hispanics and one white person, many more people would be on here pontificating. Sad that some are worried about the color of the skin of the criminals than the fact that police are catching the criminals.
another mom

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 19, 2008
 
thecynic wrote:
The end of that war will not happen in your lifetime another mom. Nor in anyones.
WELL, YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE, THAT'S 11 LESS THAN BEFORE!
ladeda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 19, 2008
 
can't wait to ask them in "a week or two" how their stay in jail was. Unless they are TRULY sentenced....this bust means nothing.
Oh my gosh

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 20, 2008
 
I know Carlos and I had no idea he was illegal!!! However, before all of this he was a good person, honestly. I cannot believe he was involved in this, omg.

Since: Jan 08

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 20, 2008
 
Oh my gosh wrote:
I know Carlos and I had no idea he was illegal!!! However, before all of this he was a good person, honestly. I cannot believe he was involved in this, omg.
I'd be willing to bet that half the hispanics in town are illegal.

“time to get rid of murderers”

Since: Dec 07

roswell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 20, 2008
 
GREAT JOB,
now look them up and never let them out again!!!

“time to get rid of murderers”

Since: Dec 07

roswell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 20, 2008
 
ladeda wrote:
can't wait to ask them in "a week or two" how their stay in jail was. Unless they are TRULY sentenced....this bust means nothing.
saldy enough you are so very right,
thanks to our system, low lives such as these will roam the streets in a few weeks and they will go right back to their habbitts.
1nonly

Middletown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 20, 2008
 
im glad to hear it b/c i went to school with some of theese ppl and they were good kids they need a wake up call!!!
Frank

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 21, 2008
 
Joe wrote:
If this were 10 Hispanics and one white person, many more people would be on here pontificating. Sad that some are worried about the color of the skin of the criminals than the fact that police are catching the criminals.
In what country do you think this heroin came from? And what border did it come across to get into the United States? What will you say when your child gets introduced to heroin and what will you say when they get arrested or killed because of it?
Tracer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 21, 2008
 
Gee, a lot of those names are on the "frequent flyer" list in the criminal justice system. Here's an idea....let's put them in prison for a few months to a year (on work release of course...that way they can maintain they're connections)just like the last time they were arrested. That way we can read about them again the next time they get busted. My idea? Put'em to work clearing mine fields in with a hammer in Afghanistan.
SOMEONE

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 21, 2008
 
u know something this has nothing to do with the race but for your info lets look at it one hispanic name and now everyone is ready to talk about illegals. most these people are WHITE so they are just as in the wrong as anyone else. they are black to. so where do we send these americans oh i have an idea lets send them to war or put them on some island with no civilization. what do you think?? lets send them somewhere where they will not get out or be able to come back to the states. oh and the police catch these people and let them go cause they DO NOT CARE!!! watch and see if you don't seethese people out again the police are crooked just like the rest of the world. trust me i know some of these people and they WILL BE OUT AND THEY WONT GET CHARGED. some system we have in the good old USA.and yes i am full american.
The W

Cashtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 21, 2008
 
Joe wrote:
If this were 10 Hispanics and one white person, many more people would be on here pontificating. Sad that some are worried about the color of the skin of the criminals than the fact that police are catching the criminals.
That is because, as this proves, we have enough problems from natural born citizens, we don't need it from people that aren't here illegally as well.....
The W

Cashtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 21, 2008
 
I meant aren't here legaly..
another mom

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 21, 2008
 
Yeah, this is definetely NOT about race. Hanover is saturated with drugs, and they come from all backgrounds.
Ridiculous

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 22, 2008
 
This has NOTHING to do with race is right. I know plenty of American IDIOTS who do stupid shit like this everyday. Hanover is flooded with Heroin and check your loved ones out, I found out someone close to my heart was addicted to heroin and it's painful to watch someone you care about put a needle into themselves. Let's not talk trash on these addicts, they have a problem and need help. As for being hispanic and illegal, what the hell does that matter? A drug dealer is a drug dealer no matter what race...this is a quick, easy way to make a shit load of money, some get caught and some don't. I agree they shouldn't be on the streets, maybe this will be a lesson to some of them and maybe it won't. But I can tell you right now, I know one of these people very well and after this he'll never go back to it again because in my heart I know he's better then this. I know he is. I'm praying for him and everyone else who is hooked on drugs. You should all pray for them instead of bashing them.

Since: Apr 08

PHILADELPHIA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 22, 2008
 
Joe wrote:
If this were 10 Hispanics and one white person, many more people would be on here pontificating. Sad that some are worried about the color of the skin of the criminals than the fact that police are catching the criminals.
This is one time that it doesnt matter what color or whether their legal or not just take them out and shoot them . And just for the record all illegal aliens are not of hispanic descent .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of298
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 min Pa republic 51,206
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Don Juan 5,077
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
Maryland man charged in Adams County armed robbery Mar 21 Davenport 3
Extreme coupon class (Aug '11) Mar 19 Erica 12
•••

Freeze Watch for York County was issued at April 16 at 8:09AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••