Faux News

West Mifflin, PA

#49303 Apr 26, 2013
One bright spot on Bush’s record is the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), a program to fight HIV/AIDS in the developing world by, among other things, distributing anti-retroviral drugs, preventing transmission from mothers to children, and preventing initial infection through abstinence and condom programs. It worked. One study found that the program saved 1.2 million peoples’ lives, and reduced HIV-related mortality by about 10 percent. It directly supports 5.1 million peoples’ antiretroviral drug regimens.

So the gays got a good start under Bush's policies.....

Thanks Prez!

You made all the prisons safer under your plan !!

Safer anal sex will be possible under Bush's plan
Faux News

West Mifflin, PA

#49304 Apr 26, 2013
THE war criminal george w bush, known to some as shrub, opens his presidential library the other day. There was the usual celebration and the speeches full of hypocrisy and revisionist history by the other four living Presidents lauding his "service" to the nation, but I hope he is visited by the ghost of the thousands of American men and women he sent to be slaughtered in his illegal and immoral war in Iraq, the ghost of the thousands of American men and women he failed to provide for and so who died in Afghanistan and by the ghost of the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi and Afghan children, women and men whose deaths he is responsible for. I expect a common theme of protest at this library will be the spilling of blood on the floor, I hope it happens often.

Here's the kicker,Bush has yet to read any book in his own library
Faux News

West Mifflin, PA

#49305 Apr 26, 2013
"Under Barack Obama's watch, we have expended $805 billion to liberate the people of Iraq and, more importantly, 4,400 American lives."

Michele Bachmann says U.S. spent $805 billion in Iraq, lost 4,400 lives under Barack Obama's watch

Bachmann’s numbers are essentially on target, but she errs badly in blaming Obama for all $805 billion spent and 4,400 American lives lost in Iraq "on his watch." Most of the money spent and lives lost in Iraq came during George W. Bush’s presidency. The idea that Obama -- who wasn’t even in the Senate until two years into the war -- is responsible for all the costs and casualties in Iraq is ridiculous. We rate her statement Pants on Fire.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Stay tuned to FOX news for more reliable,unbiased,updated late breaking news 24/7
Did I miss something

Greencastle, PA

#49310 Apr 26, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
Economy grew at 2.5 percent in 1st quarter, amping fears of a stalled recovery
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
..........
Stop spreading bullshit and lies.
Stop being a rightwing dupe.
Where are the Tables? Economic statistics should always be served on a table.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49315 Apr 26, 2013
Faux News wrote:
THE war criminal george w bush, known to some as shrub, opens his presidential library the other day. There was the usual celebration and the speeches full of hypocrisy and revisionist history by the other four living Presidents lauding his "service" to the nation, but I hope he is visited by the ghost of the thousands of American men and women he sent to be slaughtered in his illegal and immoral war in Iraq, the ghost of the thousands of American men and women he failed to provide for and so who died in Afghanistan and by the ghost of the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi and Afghan children, women and men whose deaths he is responsible for. I expect a common theme of protest at this library will be the spilling of blood on the floor, I hope it happens often. Here's the kicker,Bush has yet to read any book in his own library
You will now be know as Faux of West Mifflin.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49316 Apr 26, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
The truth here...
----------
No, Congress isn’t trying to exempt itself from Obamacare
There’s a Politico story making the rounds that says that members of Congress are engaged in secret, sensitive negotiations to exempt themselves and their staffs from Obamacare.
...
If this sounds unbelievable, it’s because it is. There’s no effort to “exempt” Congress from Obamacare. No matter how this shakes out, Congress will have to follow the law, just like everyone else does.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
----------
Stop spreading bullshit and lies.
Stop being a rightwing dupe.
We will know the truth down the road.

It turns out that the Office of Personnel Management has the final say on which employees may have to go on the exchanges and hasn't made a decision yet. Some in Congress don't think there is going to be a problem, as Klein notes.
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#49318 Apr 26, 2013
This won't be much of a diary, but as Republican squealings over the Underwear Bomber's failed attempt to blow up an airliner reach a shrill crescendo, I thought it might be interesting to compile a list of all the post-9/11 domestic terror attacks and attempted attacks that happened on Bush and Cheney's watch. As you'll see, the list has quite a few items besides the anthrax attacks and the Beltway Snipers...

.
Sept-Oct 2001: Anthrax attacks on Congress, NY govt offices, media.

Dec 12, 2001: Foiled plot by Irv Rubin and Earl Krugel to blow up mosque in Culver City, CA, and office of Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA).

Dec 22, 2001: Shoe Bomber Richard Reid fails to blow up AA Flt 63.

July 4, 2002: Hesham Mohamed Hadayet kills 2 at the El Al ticket counter at LAX.

Oct 2002: Beltway Snipers John Allen Muhammed and Boyd Lee Malvo kill 10; Malvo later testifies attacks motivated by "jihad."

April 2003: White supremacists William Krar, Edith Bruey foiled in the Tyler Poison Gas Plot with huge stockpile of cyanide, 100 conventional bombs, and 500,000 rounds of ammunition.

June 5, 2003: John Noster arrested in LA w/cache of pipe bombs, jet fuel, weapons, and assorted books alleging a worldwide socialist conspiracy.

March 3, 2005: Mohammed Reza Taheri-azana drives an SUV onto a crowded part of campus at UNC at Chapel Hill, injuring 9.

April 3, 2006: Allen Weatherford arrested in MN with cache of weapons, detonation devices, fuel oil, and fertilizer intended to blow up a local courthouse.

July 28, 2006: Naveed Haq kills 1 and hospitalizes 5 in a shooting at the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.

Aug 30, 2006: Omeed Aziz Popal kills 1 and injures 17 in SUV rampage that began in Fremont, CA, and ended at the Jewish Community Center of SF.

Dec 22, 2006: Derrick Shareef’s "violent jihad" attack on an Illinois shopping mall disrupted by feds.

Feb 12, 2007: Sulejman Talovi&#263; opens fire at the Trolley Square Mall in Salt Lake City, killing 5, injuring 4, while shouting "Allahu Akbar!"

July 27, 2008: Jim Adkisson opens fire with a shotgun at a Unitarian Church service because he "hates left-wing liberals," killing 2 and wounding 7.

All pressure cooker sales should be banned to avoid terrorists attack!

Damn that Obama for killing 4 Americans in Benghazi!!
TaxNoMore

Lehighton, PA

#49320 Apr 26, 2013
I support Governor King from Jim Thorpe. Governor King will keep the dead injun in Mauch Chunk.
Long post

Greencastle, PA

#49321 Apr 26, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
This won't be much of a diary, but as Republican squealings over the Underwear Bomber's failed attempt to blow up an airliner reach a shrill crescendo, I thought it might be interesting to compile a list of all the post-9/11 domestic terror attacks and attempted attacks that happened on Bush and Cheney's watch. As you'll see, the list has quite a few items besides the anthrax attacks and the Beltway Snipers...
.
Sept-Oct 2001: Anthrax attacks on Congress, NY govt offices, media.
Dec 12, 2001: Foiled plot by Irv Rubin and Earl Krugel to blow up mosque in Culver City, CA, and office of Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA).
Dec 22, 2001: Shoe Bomber Richard Reid fails to blow up AA Flt 63.
July 4, 2002: Hesham Mohamed Hadayet kills 2 at the El Al ticket counter at LAX.
Oct 2002: Beltway Snipers John Allen Muhammed and Boyd Lee Malvo kill 10; Malvo later testifies attacks motivated by "jihad."
April 2003: White supremacists William Krar, Edith Bruey foiled in the Tyler Poison Gas Plot with huge stockpile of cyanide, 100 conventional bombs, and 500,000 rounds of ammunition.
June 5, 2003: John Noster arrested in LA w/cache of pipe bombs, jet fuel, weapons, and assorted books alleging a worldwide socialist conspiracy.
March 3, 2005: Mohammed Reza Taheri-azana drives an SUV onto a crowded part of campus at UNC at Chapel Hill, injuring 9.
April 3, 2006: Allen Weatherford arrested in MN with cache of weapons, detonation devices, fuel oil, and fertilizer intended to blow up a local courthouse.
July 28, 2006: Naveed Haq kills 1 and hospitalizes 5 in a shooting at the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.
Aug 30, 2006: Omeed Aziz Popal kills 1 and injures 17 in SUV rampage that began in Fremont, CA, and ended at the Jewish Community Center of SF.
Dec 22, 2006: Derrick Shareef’s "violent jihad" attack on an Illinois shopping mall disrupted by feds.
Feb 12, 2007: Sulejman Talovi&#263; opens fire at the Trolley Square Mall in Salt Lake City, killing 5, injuring 4, while shouting "Allahu Akbar!"
July 27, 2008: Jim Adkisson opens fire with a shotgun at a Unitarian Church service because he "hates left-wing liberals," killing 2 and wounding 7.
All pressure cooker sales should be banned to avoid terrorists attack!
Damn that Obama for killing 4 Americans in Benghazi!!
Darn long post.
Long post

Greencastle, PA

#49322 Apr 26, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
.
"first of all, give an honor to God
-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"
.
.
The audience responds with cheers
"stand up"
"stand up"
.
.
"stand up"
For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
.
.
A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.
That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.
The figure is up from 89 million in January.
The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.
That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.
..........
.
.
.
.
If this sounds unbelievable, it’s because it is.
Stop spreading bullshit and lies.
Stop being a rightwing dupe.
Why all the spaces?
Long post

Greencastle, PA

#49323 Apr 26, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
.
.
.
Labor unions that pushed Obamacare through want out
.
.
Socialized medicine: good enough for us, but not them
Who knew Obamacare was bad for workers?
.
.
.
.
Unions,
or rather the professional class of union leaders,
were vehement supporters of Obamacare’s federal
takeover of health care.
Now that they’ve had a chance to actually read the 2,801-page bill and
“find out what is in it,”
they are upset and want out.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
..........
..........
If this sounds unbelievable, it’s because it is.
There’s no effort to “exempt” Unions from Obamacare.
..........
.
.
.
Stop spreading bullshit and lies.
Stop being a rightwing dupe.
Washington Times, really?
Amen Brother

Greencastle, PA

#49324 Apr 26, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
.
"first of all, give an honor to God
-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"
.
.
The audience responds with cheers
"stand up"
"stand up"
.
.
"stand up"
For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
.
.
A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.
That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.
The figure is up from 89 million in January.
The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.
That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.
..........
.
.
.
.
If this sounds unbelievable, it’s because it is.
Stop spreading bullshit and lies.
Stop being a rightwing dupe.
Amen Brother
Tom is in trouble

Greencastle, PA

#49325 Apr 26, 2013
Corbett's fracking friends can't save him in 2014.
Miflin

Greencastle, PA

#49326 Apr 26, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>You will now be know as Faux of West Mifflin.
Is West Miflin near Clearfield?
Smore

Greencastle, PA

#49327 Apr 26, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
.
.
.
“The Syrians crossed the line the president had said would be a game changer,”
Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona told reporters.
New York Representative Eliot Engel,
the ranking Democrat on the House Foreign Affairs Committee,
said that it’s
“time for the U.S. and our allies to immediately arm”
elements of the Syrian opposition.
.
.
While he has used the words
.
.
“red line” and “game changer,”
.
.
Obama hasn’t defined what would trigger more muscular U.S. action or how his administration may respond to conclusive evidence that Assad has used chemical or biological weapons.
..........
If this sounds unbelievable, it’s because it is.
Stop spreading bullshit and lies.
Stop being a rightwing dupe.
I like smores, I don't want them taxed either!
Smore

Greencastle, PA

#49328 Apr 26, 2013
Oh wait it's tax no MORE!
Sarah Palin 2016

Greencastle, PA

#49329 Apr 26, 2013
Sarah Palin loves smores. I seen it on her Alaska show. She said Michele Obama wants to end desserts!
Bambi

Greencastle, PA

#49330 Apr 26, 2013
Sarah Palin 2016 wrote:
Sarah Palin loves smores. I seen it on her Alaska show. She said Michele Obama wants to end desserts!
But she shot a baby reindeer, after she had help racking the bolt on her rifle!
Sarah Palin 2016

Greencastle, PA

#49331 Apr 26, 2013
Bambi wrote:
<quoted text>But she shot a baby reindeer, after she had help racking the bolt on her rifle!
But she showed Kate Gosselin can't camp.
Virtual Reality

Washington, DC

#49332 Apr 27, 2013
Miflin wrote:
<quoted text>Is West Miflin near Clearfield?
No,@ its near Miflin, Miflin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 10 hr snackman 5,607
Hanover man not guilty of assault (Jul '08) Jan 24 Greenmachine24 26
Church to collect for McSherrystown fire victims (Apr '13) Jan 22 bob 2
Former car dealer charged with theft (Mar '09) Jan 14 Neil Hoffstot 83
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Dec '14 RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec '14 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec '14 lady 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
Ravens to terminate Terrence Cody's contract
NBC Sports 9:34 AM
Terrence Cody being investigated for animal cruelty
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Terrence Cody Cut by Ravens Amid Animal Cruelty Investigation
ESPN10:31 AM
Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty probe
NBC Sports11:26 AM
Terrence Cody's agent denies reports of cruelty to dog