Bobby6464

Clearfield, PA

#49205 Apr 22, 2013
Effington wrote:
I call this conversation a "circlejerk":
Bobby the Man wrote:
News Flash: The Boston bombers are liberal. Now isn't that funny. Two liberal nuts creating jobs for your Liberal Bostonian s.
Effington wrote:
Is this really what America has come to?
home canner wrote:
Yes and you can thank liberals for it.
Effington wrote:
How so?
think about it wrote:
DUH! You really are clueless. No, let me rephrase that....you are beyond clueless
And you're right in the center of your circle jerk. LOL
Bobby6464

Clearfield, PA

#49206 Apr 22, 2013
Condi Rice wrote:
While the GOP controlled House wants to control spending and reduce the debt. Republican John McCain and Lindsay Graham encourage Obama to spend over 125 million to Syria for weapons and support from our troops.
" Yes we have to reduce the debt and stop fighting other people's wars"-Paul Ryan [ R ]
Sorry son, you cannot encourage Obama to do something he doesn't want to do. This is Obama's baby. OH YEAH BABY. lololololololololololo
bobby6464

Stanfield, NC

#49207 Apr 22, 2013
It looks like the racial hating tea bag is using my screen name again, what a proven dumb ass.
Bobby6464

Clearfield, PA

#49208 Apr 22, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
It looks like the racial hating tea bag is using my screen name again, what a proven dumb ass.
Sorry Mr. Teabag, you have different locations constantly. Stick with one then complain.
truth

Erie, PA

#49209 Apr 22, 2013
The reactionaries have been trying to dismantle governement and its institutions since the New Deal, but instead of being on the margins and powerless as they had been for years, they now define the republican party. Starve the government to the point of crisis, cry about government not working and them remedy it all with the free market and privatization. It's all very insidious and intentional and just what the John Birch Society wanted fifty years ago. You think Ryan's Medicare voucher plan is anything new?
Laura Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#49210 Apr 22, 2013
3 years 8 months ..........Obama rules!
Yeah Baby!
Then Hillary from 2016-2024
OH YEAH!
LMAO!

Keep the free phones and welfare checks coming
Yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
local yocal

Fayetteville, PA

#49211 Apr 22, 2013
Laura Bush wrote:
3 years 8 months ..........Obama rules!
Yeah Baby!
Then Hillary from 2016-2024
OH YEAH!
LMAO!
Keep the free phones and welfare checks coming
Yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
you won't be seeing miss hillary in the white house. She don't want bubba bill any where near the Oval office. You remember what ole bubba bill did in there with little miss monaca? No, no no says miss hillary, she ain't takin no chances ole bubba bill loops more women.
Bobby6464 From Denver CO

Clearfield, PA

#49212 Apr 22, 2013
One of the liberals finest is returning to politics. LMFAO

Ex-Congressman Weiner, a Twitter casualty, unveils new account.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-rt-usa-poli...

Q: What do you call a weiner with nothing inside it? A: A "A Democrat"

"Anthony Weiner, remember him? The Peter Tweeter? He's now thinking of running for mayor of New York. And believe me, he has thought long and hard about this." –Jay Leno

"Congressman Anthony Weiner has announced that he will be stepping down. I guess he couldn't stick it out any longer." –Jay Leno

"Congressman Weiner has resigned from office. One minute he's in, one minute he's out ... typical Weiner." -Jimmy Fallon

"On 'Good Morning America' yesterday, President Obama said that he's confident that Anthony Weiner will bounce back. Great that's all we need, a bouncing Weiner." —Jimmy Fallon

"You know what's funny? President Clinton had sex and lied about it, and he kept his job. Anthony Weiner didn't have sex and lied about it, and lost his. I guess the lesson here is, if you're gonna lie, have sex." –Jimmy Kimmel

"Photos of Congressman Weiner have surfaced of him cross-dressing in college, in bra and pantyhose, proving that even back then he knew he wanted to be a Congressman." –Jay Leno

"Congressman Weiner has entered a treatment program. Amazingly, it's the only thing he's entered during the entire Weinergate scandal." –Conan O'Brien
TaxMoNore

Baltimore, MD

#49213 Apr 22, 2013
I am a insane friggin jerk who doesn't know how to socialize....

I call president Obama Obummer hahahahha

I'm such a funny individual that I make myself laugh because I'm so intellectual that other people just can't keep up with my incoherent nonsensical rambling.

I'm not only a societal outcast but I'm psycholically defective too...

1) Autistic

2) Antisocial Personality

3) Borderline

4) Paranoid

I have very deep rooted psychological problems stemming from my destructive relationshhip with my friggin mother...

I can't stand that bitch...

She doesn't understand how smart I am and keeps humiliating me around other humans. She's a pain in my ass literally...phewww

YADA, YADA, YADA

I still dont like when people don't pay attention to me...it makes me very angry because I need constant attention. I throw temper tantrums when I don't get my way...so I'm not in the mood for listening to all your petty bullshit

Drop to your knees and give praise to my lord and savior....

David Koresh.

Some make fun of him like the Wacy Waco Weetard but hell see when he is judged by David Koresh the God-Man-pedophile diety...

David is like the Indian God with all the arms...he could molest more children that way but hey man he's my God....religious freedom baby

YADA YADA, YADA,

Benanke said the GDP keeps going up but the do nothing obstuctionsist aren't doing stuff like that...

YaDa Yada Yada...

I'm attention hog and like taking up huge amounts of space here on Topix because I'm a sp$ecial little dude with a tiny little dck but everyhing relative to the GDP according to Bernanke....

I'm an angry little prick who blames his woes on other groups who are trying to take advantage of the system...I'm mad as hell and I'm going to throw a tantrum now...

If I start tantrm my mother will tear my ass to shreds so I better refrain because she fckn hurt my sorry ass
TaxMoNore

Baltimore, MD

#49214 Apr 22, 2013
Get it Tax MoNore

Like Tax Manure.....hahahahhahha

Good analogy if I do say so......
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49215 Apr 23, 2013
TaxMoNore wrote:
Get it Tax MoNore
Like Tax Manure.....hahahahhahha
Good analogy if I do say so......

20 stoner movies to watch on 4/20

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/20-stoner-m...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49216 Apr 23, 2013
TaxMoNore wrote:
I am a insane friggin jerk who doesn't know how to socialize....
I call president Obama Obummer hahahahha
I'm such a funny individual that I make myself laugh because I'm so intellectual that other people just can't keep up with my incoherent nonsensical rambling.
I'm not only a societal outcast but I'm psycholically defective too...
1) Autistic
2) Antisocial Personality
3) Borderline
4) Paranoid
I have very deep rooted psychological problems stemming from my destructive relationshhip with my friggin mother...
She doesn't understand how smart I am and keeps humiliating me around other humans. She's a pain in my ass literally...phewww
YADA, YADA, YADA
I still dont like when people don't pay attention to me...it makes me very angry because I need constant attention. I throw temper tantrums when I don't get my way...so I'm not in the mood for listening to all your petty bullshit
Drop to your knees and give praise to my lord and savior....
David Koresh.
Some make fun of him like the Wacy Waco Weetard but hell see when he is judged by David Koresh the God-Man-pedophile diety...
David is like the Indian God with all the arms...he could molest more children that way but hey man he's my God....religious freedom baby
YADA YADA, YADA,
Benanke said the GDP keeps going up but the do nothing obstuctionsist aren't doing stuff like that...
YaDa Yada Yada...
I'm attention hog and like taking up huge amounts of space here on Topix because I'm a sp$ecial little dude with a tiny little dck but everyhing relative to the GDP according to Bernanke....
I'm an angry little prick who blames his woes on other groups who are trying to take advantage of the system...I'm mad as hell and I'm going to throw a tantrum now...
If I start tantrm my mother will tear my ass to shreds so I better refrain because she fckn hurt my sorry ass

I'm an angry little prick who blames his woes on other groups who are trying to take advantage of the system...

I'm mad as hell and I'm going to throw a tantrum now...

School confiscates third-grader’s cupcakes topped with toy soldiers

In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in a school setting,

officials at an elementary school in small-town Michigan impounded a third-grader boy’s batch of 30 homemade birthday cupcakes because they were adorned with green plastic figurines representing World War Two soldiers.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/08/school-conf...

libs are psychologically defective
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49217 Apr 23, 2013

Earth Day co-founder killed,

‘composted’ his ex-girlfriend

Despite helping to found the environmental movement’s most important day of the year, environmental activist and self-proclaimed co-founder Earth Day Ira Einhorn had a dark side.

NBC News recalls that Einhorn was found guilty of murdering his ex-girlfriend and stuffing her “composted” body inside a trunk.

After his girlfriend of five years,

Helen “Holly” Maddux, broke up with him,

Einhorn threatened to throw her belongings onto the street is she didn’t pick them up.

She went to Einhorn’s apartment to retrieve them on Sept. 9, 1977 but was never seen again.

Several weeks later,

Einhorn told police that she went missing after going out to the neighborhood co-op to buy tofu and sprouts.

However, 18 months later authorities searched his apartment after neighbors complained that a

“reddish-brown, foul-smelling liquid was leaking from the ceiling directly below Einhorn’s bedroom closet,”

reports NBC News.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/22/earth-day-c...

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49218 Apr 23, 2013

Hell, it was the liberals who killed more children at Waco then were killed at Sandy Hook and the “Boston Marathon Massacre”

New York Times, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris disclosed on Monday that it was
Clinton himself,

and not Attorney General Janet Reno,

who called the shots during the 1993 botched invasion that led to the death of

Seventy-six people.

.....26 kids

murdered by a democrat.....

Chanel Andrade, 1, American

Shari Doyle, 18, American

Cyrus Koresh, 8, American

Star Koresh, 6, American

Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, American

Dayland Gent, 3, American

Page Gent, 1, American

Lisa Martin, 13, American

Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, American

Anita Martin, 18, American

Crystal Martinez, 3, American

Isaiah Martinez, 4, American

Joseph Martinez, 8, American

Abigail Martinez, 11, American

Audrey Martinez, 13, American

Melissa Morrison, 6, British

Mayanah Schneider, 2, American

Startle Summers, 1, American

Rachel Sylvia, 12, American

Hollywood Sylvia, 1, American

Michelle Jones Thibodeau, 18, American

Serenity Jones, 4, American

Chica Jones, 2, American

Little One Jones, 2, American

Aisha Gyrfas Summers, 17, Australian, pregnant

Melissa Morrison, 6, British

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49219 Apr 23, 2013
Obama Flew Air Force One for 90-Mile Campaign Trip

by KEITH KOFFLER on JULY 16, 2012, 9:06 AM

President Obama Saturday commissioned Air Force One to travel to a campaign rally near Richmond, Virginia,

a location only 90 miles away from the White House, highlighting the large expenses being borne by taxpayers as the president traverses the country to campaign and raise cash for a campaign that is failing to meet its fundraising goals.

The cost of flying Air Force One is currently about $180,000 per hour,

according to ABC News.

Only a portion of the cost is borne by the campaign.

With a cruising speed of around 130 mph,

Obama’s Marine One chopper could easily have had the president at his location in 45 minutes at far lower cost.

Obama had to use Marine One anyway to ferry him from the White House to Andrews Air Force Base, where he boarded his jet.

obummer, a four year failure
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49220 Apr 23, 2013

QE4 Is Here:

Bernanke Delivers $85B-A-Month Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%

Ben Bernanke continues to make history at the Federal Reserve.

On Wednesday, the FOMC announced more quantitative easing at a rate of $85 billion a month for an extended period of time.

The Bernanke Fed has also modified its guidance,

noting its ultra-accommodative stance will remain in place until the unemployment rate falls below 6.5%

and inflation projections remain no more than half a percentage point above 2% two years out.

obummer, a four year failure
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49221 Apr 23, 2013

Moulton received a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Chicago.

“The numbers [GDP and GDI] do tend to narrow as the data is revised,” says Brent Moulton,

associate director for National Economic Accounts at the Bureau of Economic Analysis,

“though not as much as perhaps we’d like.

One study does say GDP tends to revise toward GDI, and that would suggest that

the GDI number is certainly worth paying attention to.”

the GDI number

The Gross Domestic Income (GDI) is the total income received by all sectors of an economy within a nation.

It includes the sum of all wages,

profits,

and taxes,

minus subsidies.

Since all income is derived from production (including the production of services),

the gross domestic income of a country should exactly equal its gross domestic product (GDP).

here comes the Hollywood Magic

the GDI number

the gross domestic income of a country should exactly equal its gross domestic product (GDP

Here it comes.........

President Obama took office in the first quarter of 2009, when median household income was $54,797.63.

As of the last quarter of 2011,

median household income was $52,377.21.

This was the interval Mr. Zandi suggested using to check Mr. Romney’s statement,

and it shows an income drop of $2,420.42.

That’s not $3,000, of course, but it’s still pretty bad.

One could also reasonably argue that it might be more appropriate to use the quarter before Mr. Obama took office as the baseline,

rather than the quarter in which he was sworn in. In the fourth quarter of 2008, median household income was about $55,380.17.

Starting from that quarter gives us a decline of $3,002.96,

almost exactly the number Mr. Romney cited.

the gross domestic income of a country should exactly equal its gross domestic product (GDP

obumme and fellow communists, four years of failure.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#49222 Apr 23, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
All these pearls of wisdom spilling from a brain soaking in a bucket of formalin.
The sad thing is... a brain that's been soaking in commercial grade formaldehyde is better than what you post.

Which leaves the question open - Are you a super smart parrot who can cut and paste garbage you read off your internet echo chamber or a super dumb human who does the same?

But there is one other option - you are being paid to post. At the rate you are going, you just might make minimum wage!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#49223 Apr 23, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire Democratic program is to insulate people from reality:
the government will take care of your health insurance,
your food,
your housing,
your cell phones,
your child.
You can behave as you wish:
there are no consequences.
The government will pay for your abortion if you’re promiscuous;
it will give you a grant if you can’t give the market anything anybody wants;
it will take down the rich if you feel bad about yourself.
Papa Government is going to make everything okay.
LMAO
Go fish!
You forgot to include the Defense contractors.
TaxManure

Baltimore, MD

#49224 Apr 24, 2013
I think that he's being paid....

Ever notice how the ever present POLITIX pop-ups that are right wing biased. I thnk Jimmy DeMints Heritage Club for Growth or some oher right wing "stink tank" group feeds him these bullet turd gems.

He himself is a pea-brained stooge....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 14 hr in ky 5,570
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web