Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,248)

Showing posts 44,941 - 44,960 of51,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Romney victories

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

."Here Comes The LandSlide" - Dick Morris Predicts Huge Romney Victory! On FOX .

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Rove - NY Times polls garbage .

LMAO!
Dennis Hopper

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
You swallow obumbo drone shit everyday.
State Of Denial?- President Obama Claims Won't Cost A Dime - Wake Up Am
You aren't stupid enough to swallow that shit, are you?
Apparently due to this high class post of yours that explicity exposes you as a man of very high moral fiber like the rest of your so called conservative scum bag vermin brethen but in actuality everyone can now see what a upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht that you reaaly are. So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....
Ronald McDonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently due to this high class post of yours that explicity exposes you as a man of very high moral fiber like the rest of your so called conservative scum bag vermin brethen but in actuality everyone can now see what a upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht that you reaaly are. So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....
Try my new Fish McBites."Fishy FissSHHHAY". For a limited time only.
Really

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a conservative has nothing to do with TaxNoMore being an "upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht" that has more to do with his profession. I know plenty of decent conservatives but have not yet met an ethical realtor.
No ethics DTM Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a conservative has nothing to do with TaxNoMore being an "upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht" that has more to do with his profession. I know plenty of decent conservatives but have not yet met an ethical realtor.
Two posts written by Effington
Post #1
Romney Ryyan thread
Nov., 27, 2012
I'm also quite sure my identity is known by at least a few topixvisitors and/or posters (I truly appreciate their discretion).

Post #2
Dining thread
Jan., 5, 2013
I think that revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A hole thing to do"

And you, Dan the man have the nerve to call taxno more and realtors unethical.
No ethics DTM Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, appreciate that Sen. Portman has the integrity to admit he was wrong and change his position based on new information. This is a trait few conservatives are capable of. Many Republican politicians over the years have had sons and daughters who came out as gay and yet they have stuck to their politically advantageous position again gay marriage.
I don't even have to go into the list of anti-gay politicians and church leaders who were found to be gay themselves (or at least caught doing naughty, gay things). Oh, but then you can always use "the devil made me do it" excuse.
Effington is silent when it comes to his brethen, DTM/Really talking about taxnomore's identity. His first and last name and occupation has been revealed. Yet not peep out of you. Double standards? Hypocrite? Or is just the simple fact that as long as it's not your identity or one of your brethen, it's okay? Sure looks that way.
Really

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

No ethics DTM Really wrote:
<quoted text>Effington is silent when it comes to his brethen, DTM/Really talking about taxnomore's identity. His first and last name and occupation has been revealed. Yet not peep out of you. Double standards? Hypocrite? Or is just the simple fact that as long as it's not your identity or one of your brethen, it's okay? Sure looks that way.
Marisa, get over yourself. By the way, I'm not Dan. Your desperate need for Dan's attention really is pathetic, get help.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>

You've long ago proven that you're a complete moron, but just when I think you can't be a bigger dumbass, you go and set the bar even LOWER.

Congratulations - you're a complete and total dipshit dumbass imbecile.

Oh yeah - and a PROVEN liar.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>

So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....

QE4 Is Here: Bernanke Delivers $85 Billion -A-Month Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%

Mortgage-backed securities at a pace of $40 billion per month.

The Committee also will purchase longer-term Treasury securities after its program to extend the average maturity of its holdings of Treasury securities is completed at the end of the year, initially at a pace of $45 billion per month.

Has Obama made the economy better or worse?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>

Come to my office Monday and I'll knock 6% of your teeth out of your stupid face.

You idiot obummer drone.
Really

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to my office Monday and I'll knock 6% of your teeth out of your stupid face.
You idiot obummer drone.
what time?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
what time?

Any time you want a steel chair across your stupid obummer drone face.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You obviously CAN make that shit up. Since that shit's completely made up.
You aren't stupid enough to swallow that shit, are you?

Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.

This feeling is commonly known as transsexualism -- a type of gender identity disorder.

Transsexuals are dissatisfied with their sexual identity, body characteristics or gender role.

They wish to live as the opposite gender and may transform their bodies through gender reassignment surgery

-- a collection of procedures commonly known as a "sex change."

Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome struggles usually begin in early childhood but have been identified in people of all ages.
get jobs yo

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Yo yo why UC tryna take my bennies? Career Links is racist. they no got no jobs fo a homie like me
Ronald McDonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

get jobs yo wrote:
Yo yo why UC tryna take my bennies? Career Links is racist. they no got no jobs fo a homie like me
Try applying at McDonalds.We offer competitive wages and benefits.Work in team oriented environment with opportunities for advancement.Get discounts on great food, like my new Fish McBites. "Fishy FisshHHAAY".For a limited time only.
tirebiter

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....
QE4 Is Here: Bernanke Delivers $85 Billion -A-Month Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%
Mortgage-backed securities at a pace of $40 billion per month.
The Committee also will purchase longer-term Treasury securities after its program to extend the average maturity of its holdings of Treasury securities is completed at the end of the year, initially at a pace of $45 billion per month.
Has Obama made the economy better or worse?
Which is it, the Bernanke or the Obama economy? Even you should be smart enough to know that whatever Wall St. wants, Wall St. gets.
Ronald McDonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Two posts written by Effington
Post #1
Romney Ryyan thread
Nov., 27, 2012
I'm also quite sure my identity is known by at least a few topixvisitors and/or posters (I truly appreciate their discretion).
Post #2
Dining thread
Jan., 5, 2013
I think that revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A hole thing to do"
For ethics,try McDonald's.Pure 100% American Beef."I'm Lovin' It !"

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Two posts written by Effington
Post #1
Romney Ryyan thread
Nov., 27, 2012
Post #2
Dining thread
Jan., 5, 2013
Does this surprise you? Dan the Boy is just a waste. A sponge, loser, liar and troll.

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Effington is silent when it comes to his brethen, DTM/Really talking about taxnomore's identity. His first and last name and occupation has been revealed. Yet not peep out of you. Double standards? Hypocrite? Or is just the simple fact that as long as it's not your identity or one of your brethen, it's okay? Sure looks that way.
Outing someone on here is a no no. This is the lowest thing anyone could do. There are no acceptable reason for doing this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,941 - 44,960 of51,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 45 min Pink Eye 20
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 9 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 16 hr nonyabusiness 51
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 22 hr Forbes 5,080
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs