Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,247)

Showing posts 44,921 - 44,940 of51,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
You should apply to be the assistant to Orly taitz, dumb ass conspiracy nut. She might except your ignorance

Why would I take your advise? After reading your last 10 posts which were to many, nothing but a waste of my time I would say your opinions are worthless, you sir are the dumbass.

Something about you is just not normal.
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.
Bill Ayers;
left-wing radical bomber - before he became President
Van Jones;
communist activist - when he became President
Valerie Jarrett;
series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President
Eric Holder;
participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.
David Axelrod;
President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.
Just wondering.
Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?
Is this a man who should be President...

Just your short list of Obama's associates is enough to open up the eyes of the blind followers of Obama. It must be the free handouts from Obama that keep these idiots supporting him or they have an IQ below average.
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
DuJan said he has been told “Obama’s secrets would have to come out just like John Edwards’ secrets came out.”
He said Obama stopped going to gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago when he began running for the U.S. Senate in 2004.
“Back then, Obama could walk around Chicago and people generally wouldn’t recognize him, even though he was a state senator in the Illinois assembly at the time,” DuJan said.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga ...
Be Proud!!!!
Say it Loud!!!!
“First Gay President”
With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.
Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
Obama sure as hell didn't frequent these homo hangouts to talk. I believe there is enough proof that Obama is a closet home and his wife a lesbian. Both sure have fooled Obama's supporters well. They have taken advantage of Presidential privileges, costing millions upon millions of tax payers money. They live a different life than us peons do and his liberal idiot supporter see nothing wrong with it, as a matter of fact there are those who defend Obama and his wife even when it's clear as day what the Obama's have done either criminally or morally wrong. Those type of people have severe mental issues and to try and change their views or show them the facts and truth is a waste of time.
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

If I were Obama I think I would require an official food taster too. After all how many people has he shafted?

WASHINGTON — Following President Obama’s lunch meeting with Senate Republicans on Capitol Hill, Maine Republican Senator Susan Collins described the food served and said the president was not able to eat since his “taster” was not present.

“University of Maine recipe for healthy lobster salad — I pointed that out to the president in keeping with the first lady’s initiatives and Fox Family Potato Chips made in Aroostook County where I’m from and wild blueberry pie full of anti-oxidants, see this was a healthy lunch as well. We did have a little ice cream on the pie too, also made in Maine, Gifford’s Ice Cream. So in all seriousness this was well received,” Collins told reporters on Thursday after the meeting at the Capitol.

“Unfortunately, you know, the president can’t,” said Collins when asked if Obama ate at the lunch meeting.

“He looked longingly at it,” Collins continued.“He honestly did look longingly at it, but apparently he has to have essentially a taster, and I pointed out to him that we were all tasters for him, that if the food had been poisoned all of us would have keeled over so, but he did look longingly at it and he remarked that we have far better food than the Democrats do, and I said that was because I was hosting.”

According to a 2009 AFP report, the U.S. Secret Service has “always refused to confirm that US presidents travel with a food ‘taster’, in line with their policy of discretion on all security related issues.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03.....audio/#ixz...
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

U.N.: U.S. drone strikes violate Pakistan's sovereignty

Obama can do whatever he wants to and doesn't have to answer to anyone. Obama thinks its fun to pick a drone target over seas or here in your backyard and take innocent lives and those who never had a trial even though guaranteed by The Constitution.

Obama is not America's dictator "yet" but he sure is acting like one. Judge, Jury, and Executioner.....Obama dreams of this. Obama knows what is best for us peons.
change of heart

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

GOP Sen. Portman of Ohio Now Supports Gay Marriage

He was always against gay rights and marriage,now since he found out his son is gay ,he's all for it!

Maybe they can start a REAL father and son relationship now !*wink*

(CINCINNATI)— Republican U.S. Sen. Rob Portman is now supporting gay marriage and says his reversal on the issue began when he learned one of his sons is gay.

Ohio’s junior senator disclosed his change of heart in interviews with several Ohio newspapers and CNN. In an op-ed published Friday in The Columbus Dispatch, he said the decision came after a lot of thought.

“I have come to believe that if two people are prepared to make a lifetime commitment to love and care for each other in good times and in bad, the government shouldn’t deny them the opportunity to get married,” he wrote.

WOW!

He's in the same boat as Dick Cheney was, always against gay rights and marriage, put once he found out his daughter was gay,He's all for gay rights and marriage now.

Simply amazing,heh?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Not sure why this is considered unusual:

Reports on past presidents show that the Secret Service has intervened in some way before food was presented to the leader of the free world.

Former Secret Service agent Joseph Petro didn't go into much detail in his 2005 book about his career protecting presidents but did write,'In principle, nothing edible gets near the President unless we know where it comes from and who has handled it.'

When President Bill Clinton visited a restaurant in Los Gatos, California in 1993, local media reports mentioned Clinton's 'official food taster who had served three presidents,' but the man was not identified.

Former President George H.W. Bush would frequently eat out in the Beltway and according to a Washington Post article in July 1990, he always brought his taster, bottled water and his own condiments to a restaurant.

The Post reported that on one occasion, Bush's Taster-in-Chief actually washed all the flatware and plates before the first couple ate.
The taster would also sample food and taste any wine that was served.
______

The leader of the free world, no matter who he or she may be, will always have enemies. This seems fairly reasonable to me. To say it's specifically because of people Obama has "shafed" seems a bit ludicrous.
Liberace

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

“I have come to believe that if two people are prepared to make a lifetime commitment to love and care for each other in good times and in bad, the government shouldn’t deny them the opportunity to get married,”- Senator Portman [R] from Ohio after he found out his son is gay.

So if no one in your family is gay you hate the gays and what they stand for, however if someone in your family is found out to be gay,then you're all for gay rights and gay marriages?

OK ,I get it now!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Liberace wrote:
“I have come to believe that if two people are prepared to make a lifetime commitment to love and care for each other in good times and in bad, the government shouldn’t deny them the opportunity to get married,”- Senator Portman [R] from Ohio after he found out his son is gay.
So if no one in your family is gay you hate the gays and what they stand for, however if someone in your family is found out to be gay,then you're all for gay rights and gay marriages?
OK ,I get it now!
I, for one, appreciate that Sen. Portman has the integrity to admit he was wrong and change his position based on new information. This is a trait few conservatives are capable of. Many Republican politicians over the years have had sons and daughters who came out as gay and yet they have stuck to their politically advantageous position again gay marriage.

I don't even have to go into the list of anti-gay politicians and church leaders who were found to be gay themselves (or at least caught doing naughty, gay things). Oh, but then you can always use "the devil made me do it" excuse.
Really

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, appreciate that Sen. Portman has the integrity to admit he was wrong and change his position based on new information. This is a trait few conservatives are capable of. Many Republican politicians over the years have had sons and daughters who came out as gay and yet they have stuck to their politically advantageous position again gay marriage.
I don't even have to go into the list of anti-gay politicians and church leaders who were found to be gay themselves (or at least caught doing naughty, gay things). Oh, but then you can always use "the devil made me do it" excuse.
Yes but if that new information had been given to him by someone not related to him I doubt he would have had such a change of mind/heart.
Ronald McDoonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Try my new Fish McBites."Fishy FissshHHAAY!!!".For a limited time only.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

petey

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

LOL
YOURE FIRED

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

The voice of reason for the GOP....LMAO!

Donald Trump CPAC speech: Is he a Democratic secret agent?(+video)

Will Donald Trump get asked back to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference next time around? At the moment, we’d guess the answer to that is no, as on Friday he delivered a CPAC speech so dismissive of the current Republican Party that it’s plausible he’s a Democratic secret agent sent to destroy the GOP’s morale.

“The Republican Party is in serious trouble,” he said within moments of beginning. It sort of went downhill from there, landing with a thump at bottom: his offer to build a ballroom for the White House (more on that in a moment).

OK, maybe the GOP really is in serious trouble; we get that. But Mr. Trump’s prescription for a turnaround involves either repudiating basic Republican beliefs or doubling down on stuff that’s getting the party in trouble at the moment. The headline on the report of Elspeth Reeve from The Atlantic captures this pretty well:“Donald Trump Fires Everyone’s Ideas.”

For instance, the most basic of GOP aims might be fiscal prudence in regards to US entitlement programs. If we don’t rein in the costs of Medicare, Medicaid, et al., America will go bankrupt and turn into Greece. That’s pretty much a core belief that unites the tea party and establishment Republicans. Even many Democrats know entitlements must be changed: The Obama administration has said it would accept more means testing in the system, for instance.

Trump’s view? Fuggedaboutit. The voters just don’t want their entitlements touched, even tea party voters, he told a surprised CPAC audience.

“As Republicans, if you think you’re going to change very substantially for the worse Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security in any substantial way and at the same time you think you’re going to win elections, it just really is not going to happen,” the mogul/reality-show star said.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vot...

LMAO!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Yo can't make this shitz up.

Obama is gay . He used to frequent a Gay Bath House in Chicago called The Man's Country. His closest aid as Senator and as President (Reggie Love) are also gay. He goes on separate Vacations with Michelle because the marriage is a sham.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.vice.com/en_se/read/this-man-has-p...

LMAO!
Jing a Ling

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

"I mean, come on. What chance does a skinny guy with a dark complexion and a funny name have to get elected president of the United States?"

"The truth is -- I am too skinny to run. At least that's what my friend Chris Christie keeps telling me." -

Bobby Jindal [R] Louisiana Gov

March 15, 2013
Jing a Ling

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Obama is gay . He used to frequent a Gay Bath House in Chicago called The Man's Country. His closest aid as Senator and as President (Reggie Love) are also gay. He goes on separate Vacations with Michelle because the marriage is a sham.
LØØK HERE:
LMAO!
LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but if that new information had been given to him by someone not related to him I doubt he would have had such a change of mind/heart.
Yes, of course there is a flip side which is: Sen. Portman never considered how the issues of gay marriage affects people until if affected him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
LØØK HERE:
LMAO!
LOL! You obviously CAN make that shit up. Since that shit's completely made up.

You aren't stupid enough to swallow that shit, are you?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You obviously CAN make that shit up. Since that shit's completely made up.

You swallow obumbo drone shit everyday.

State Of Denial?- President Obama Claims Won't Cost A Dime - Wake Up Am

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,921 - 44,940 of51,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 5 hr Forbes 5,080
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
Maryland man charged in Adams County armed robbery Mar 21 Davenport 3
Extreme coupon class (Aug '11) Mar 19 Erica 12
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Mar 19 Stephen B 28
•••

Freeze Warning for York County was issued at April 16 at 10:03PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE