Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,235)

Showing posts 44,681 - 44,700 of51,254
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

The latest jobs report shows 236,000 were created last month -- significantly more than the consensus forecast.

The unemployment rate dropped to 7.7%, the lowest it's been since December 2008.

Imagine how much better the economy would be doing if Congressional Republicans weren't obstructing job creation and actively undermining the economy.
jmdammit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

All I can say is "WOW !. And I see that someone has posted as me. Methinks I'm through here.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

jmdammit wrote:
All I can say is "WOW !. And I see that someone has posted as me. Methinks I'm through here.
That would be Dan the man/Really/bobby6464. The clown impersonates a lot of us here. He needs friends, so he invents them.
Dennis the Real-hater

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Dan the man/Really/bobby6464. The clown impersonates a lot of us here. He needs friends, so he invents them.
How the fck do you know who stole his screen name. This was one of your buddy TaxNoMore's favorite pastimes. You have no evidence as to who did this outlandish thing. I always accused TaxNoMore of identity theft. He was the supreme scum sucker, wasn't he?

So, what evidence do you have?

Or is this you speculating?

Or is this you being an asshole?

Or is it you following your Tea Party tactic of propogating false information to discredit otherwise good and descent people?

These are good questions...
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
I see ole wolfgang was posting a "really" Thursday evening, I must have touched a nerve when I mentioned her Wednesday evening group love fest.
And the Taxman is back, where you been hiding Taxman? There is a lot of info about TaxNoMore on Erie Topix. So what would you do for a Klondike bar Taxman?
Danny I think you slipped up and aren't even aware of it. You called me "her". Now why would that be? Hmmmm........very interesting. You also called Winston Smith, "her". That's what happens when you post as different people...you forget who said what and before you know it you give yourself away because the errors are noticeable.

I also have noticed that Really is becoming stronger and seems to be over powering bobby 6464.

Be careful little warrior boy, you just might have trouble getting back to reality.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
The latest jobs report shows 236,000 were created last month -- significantly more than the consensus forecast.
The unemployment rate dropped to 7.7%, the lowest it's been since December 2008.
Imagine how much better the economy would be doing if Congressional Republicans weren't obstructing job creation and actively undermining the economy.
When the Tax rate increases were enacted the right-wing lunatics screamed it was going to kill the economy, well two months since and we have seen consistent job creation and lower unemployment, now that austerity, through sequestration has kicked in it will be interesting to see the effects budget cuts have on job creation and unemployment.
Jetcitywoman

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dennis the Real-hater wrote:
<quoted text>
How the fck do you know who stole his screen name. This was one of your buddy TaxNoMore's favorite pastimes. You have no evidence as to who did this outlandish thing. I always accused TaxNoMore of identity theft. He was the supreme scum sucker, wasn't he?
Or is it you following your Tea Party tactic of propogating false information to discredit otherwise good and descent people?
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! TaxNoMOre really isnt from California...did ya know that? He was a lying POS..spreading his crap through various forums..
Maybe you will be next or Roger the rabbit.
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Now he wont post his racist remarks in here anymore, he has been reported and warned..........many reported him on here including me..so suffer SUCKER!@ HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LMAO!~

Let him go back to the Erie forum on post under another name and spread his BS..HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
He hated the poor ,he hated blacks, gays, Hispanics...he also hated himself.......topix took out all his posts.HAAAAAA!!!!!!! All that copy ans paste he didnt is gone forever........LOL!

Stock market up...jobs are coming back./ Now let's defense 2 trillion.......... GO OBAMA!!!!
Yeah Babyyyyy! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Jetcitywoman

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP still wants to cut Social Security and Medicare to the elderly and disabled vets.......

Why do Republicans hate America so much and the old and disabled?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dennis the Real-hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting.....you accuse me of having no evidence that DTM is a multiple personality poster and then you turn around and do the same thing.DAH!! What's wrong with this picture.

So tell me, where is your evidence that Taxnomore is a multiple poster?

My evidence has been gathered over a period of time. I have caught DTM/Really making the same remarks, the same lies, the same style of bs, the same curse words, plus others have picked up on it also. So I am not alone
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Tax rate increases were enacted the right-wing lunatics screamed it was going to kill the economy, well two months since and we have seen consistent job creation and lower unemployment, now that austerity, through sequestration has kicked in it will be interesting to see the effects budget cuts have on job creation and unemployment.
Having a conversation with yourself, Danny the little warrior boy? Poor sap, is slipping into LaLa land.
YouGoGirl

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton would defeat three potential Republican presidential candidates if the 2016 presidential election were held today, with New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie second in a field of three Democrats and three Republicans selected by Quinnipiac University for a national poll released today.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-centers/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny, Danny, the multiple personality poster calling the kettle black. LMAO at the topix clown.
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Dan the man/Really/bobby6464. The clown impersonates a lot of us here. He needs friends, so he invents them.
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny I think you slipped up and aren't even aware of it. You called me "her". Now why would that be? Hmmmm........very interesting. You also called Winston Smith, "her". That's what happens when you post as different people...you forget who said what and before you know it you give yourself away because the errors are noticeable.
I also have noticed that Really is becoming stronger and seems to be over powering bobby 6464.
Be careful little warrior boy, you just might have trouble getting back to reality.
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>This is interesting.....you accuse me of having no evidence that DTM is a multiple personality poster and then you turn around and do the same thing.DAH!! What's wrong with this picture.
So tell me, where is your evidence that Taxnomore is a multiple poster?
My evidence has been gathered over a period of time. I have caught DTM/Really making the same remarks, the same lies, the same style of bs, the same curse words, plus others have picked up on it also. So I am not alone
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Having a conversation with yourself, Danny the little warrior boy? Poor sap, is slipping into LaLa land.
The irrational belief - based on ZERO evidence - that every poster you don't like is Dan the Man is the number one symptom of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.

Poor sick, sick little twit - we can only that her suffering ends soon.

LOL!
Voter

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

YouGoGirl wrote:
Hillary Clinton would defeat three potential Republican presidential candidates if the 2016 presidential election were held today, with New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie second in a field of three Democrats and three Republicans selected by Quinnipiac University for a national poll released today.
The GOP will flip flop on these issues for coming elections, We love the Hispanics, we love the blacks, we love the gays, we favor abortion. we the peole have seen thru your lies for years ( just ask Mutt Romney ) HAAAAA!!!!! The GOP still hate on all of these issues..........good luck for the next 5 elections.LMAO!

The teabaggers are the thing of the past,,,,, it was a 2010 fluke,,the people caught on to these morons and imposters.HAAAAA!!!!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The irrational belief - based on ZERO evidence - that every poster you don't like is Dan the Man is the number one symptom of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.
Poor sick, sick little twit - we can only that her suffering ends soon.
LOL!
Danny, Danny, the little warrior boy, is SO in love with himself, has such an over inflated opinion of himself that he actually thinks it's a syndrome. Sorry little man, we all know you are a multiple personality poster, we all know you can't run with the big dogs on the gun thread. You even post to yourself on that thread and they made fun of you for it.

Nope little man. You are just a joke, a good laugh, an out of control liar and an undisciplined groupthinker. Everyday you win the joke of the day award. So you see, you are good for something.....a laugh!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

YouGoGirl wrote:

I would like to see a Clinton/Christie ticket.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny, Danny, the little warrior boy, is SO in love with himself, has such an over inflated opinion of himself that he actually thinks it's a syndrome. Sorry little man, we all know you are a multiple personality poster, we all know you can't run with the big dogs on the gun thread. You even post to yourself on that thread and they made fun of you for it.
Nope little man. You are just a joke, a good laugh, an out of control liar and an undisciplined groupthinker. Everyday you win the joke of the day award. So you see, you are good for something.....a laugh!
Posting exclusively about DTM rather than attempting to debate the issues is another primary symptom of DTMDS.

Unfortunately this twit's case is terminal. All we can do is pray for a quick end to her suffering. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Orange Space Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see a Clinton/Christie ticket.
LOL! That's pretty funny.
WornOutThread

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

If u were shipwrecked in the desert in the middle of a blizzard when the wheels fell ur boat,how many hamburgers would it take to build a doghouse, yes or no ?
Makes as much sense as anything else posted here
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

YouGoGirl wrote:
Democrats should pray that Hillary doesn't have another stroke.
oh yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jetcitywoman wrote:
<quoted text>HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! TaxNoMOre really isnt from California...did ya know that? He was a lying POS..spreading his crap through various forums..
Maybe you will be next or Roger the rabbit.
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Now he wont post his racist remarks in here anymore, he has been reported and warned..........many reported him on here including me..so suffer SUCKER!@ HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LMAO!~
Let him go back to the Erie forum on post under another name and spread his BS..HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
He hated the poor ,he hated blacks, gays, Hispanics...he also hated himself.......topix took out all his posts.HAAAAAA!!!!!!! All that copy ans paste he didnt is gone forever........LOL!
Stock market up...jobs are coming back./ Now let's defense 2 trillion.......... GO OBAMA!!!!
Yeah Babyyyyy! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
hI baby, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,681 - 44,700 of51,254
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 17 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 19 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search