Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Four more years of looking at my giant butt, giant thighs, and bow legs. And don't forget my hot, toned arms! I hear my arms are a real turn on.
It seems weird to me that you have spent four years looking at the First Lady's butt and legs. Have you had any visits from the secret service? lol!
Jesus

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Vote for me!
Jorge

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Jesus wrote:
Vote for me!
I don't think you could win. You care too much about the 47%. Republicans would smear you as a bleeding heart lib because you side with the poor and berate the powerful political and religious leaders.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems weird to me that you have spent four years looking at the First Lady's butt and legs. Have you had any visits from the secret service? lol!
Sorry PAL, but you are way off! I haven't spent four years looking at Michelle's over sized lower body. I have spent the last four years listening to the main stream media trying to convince us that she is toned and well built. Maybe some can be brain washed but all you need to do is see her in shorts with the cellulite on that big lower bottom and ham hock sized thighs that are connected to bow legs. That IS NOT attractive, AT ALL! And I am not into arms. In fact I never even heard of such a thing until she came along. Maybe that's because that's all she has worth looking at....arms!
bobby6464

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

This is what racial hating tea bag ignorance looks like. President Obama had no trouble beating these fools in three elections, ha ha ha ha ha judge this post badly as that is all you racial hating tea bags can do. Just do that.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I see the fake Really is back...

Get bent troll!
Jorge

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry PAL, but you are way off! I haven't spent four years looking at Michelle's over sized lower body. I have spent the last four years listening to the main stream media trying to convince us that she is toned and well built. Maybe some can be brain washed but all you need to do is see her in shorts with the cellulite on that big lower bottom and ham hock sized thighs that are connected to bow legs. That IS NOT attractive, AT ALL! And I am not into arms. In fact I never even heard of such a thing until she came along. Maybe that's because that's all she has worth looking at....arms!
I don't recall ever seeing the First Lady in shorts. I sure never noticed any cellulite. But then again, I have not been obsessed with looking at her butt and thighs for four years. lol!

In order to have made the observations you have, you must spend a lot of time looking for pictures and videos of her. Are you sure the secret service hasn't been to visit you? Maybe they should. lol!
Paul

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>It's a free country, PAL! If I want to post using others names, I can.

LMAO...PAL! I must of hit a sore spot, Huh PAL?

Yep it's a free country but not to slander another posters reputation. When you post as another person "using their actual name" that's not right and can be considered harassment and bullying, as your posts, show this many times over. You must have a hard on for Dave Rogers and Marisa you pecker head. You're just a dum dum and worthless. LMFAO @ the want-to-be-man.
Paul

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry PAL, but you are way off! I haven't spent four years looking at Michelle's over sized lower body. I have spent the last four years listening to the main stream media trying to convince us that she is toned and well built. Maybe some can be brain washed but all you need to do is see her in shorts with the cellulite on that big lower bottom and ham hock sized thighs that are connected to bow legs. That IS NOT attractive, AT ALL! And I am not into arms. In fact I never even heard of such a thing until she came along. Maybe that's because that's all she has worth looking at....arms!
Of course you don't find Michelle attractive, she doesn't have the parts you like. Are you still into teabagging with your men friends? LOL Come out of the closet PAL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dave Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm back!! and I'm still a racist and gay hater....LOL!
Dave Sucks

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

No Really Dave Sux
Dave Sucks

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

You do Dave
Dave Sucks

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

And so does that wrinkly mess Rosemary
Dave Rogers

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>did davey roger disappear or did he jack himself off to death? LOL!
stay tuned for Fox news !!!!!!!!
I got the hell out of Clearfield, they be shooting each other in the grocery store.
bobby6464

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

The poll shopper is back at it again, ha ha ha ha ha
Ronald McDonald

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you obsessed with gay sex?
Sex...Shmex...Who Cares? Homo,Pedo,Hetero...Everyone loves the great taste of McDonald's.
"I'm Lovin' It !"

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I EILL MUMMIFY YOU IN DAIREH POOP IF YOU DUNES DONT SHUDDAP ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

ZOOOOOLo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Big Daddy 3,812
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 9 hr Sl of bendover 5,389
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••