Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
bobby6464

United States

#48731 Mar 29, 2013
The racial hating tea bags can only watch the congressional tea bags fade away one by one and can't do nothing about it. They don't got any fight in them so now all they can do is whine and whimper on internet. President OBAMA never asked for the ignorant racial haters vote, nor was it needed but they can always claim voter fraud. The tea bags have always been so desperate
Michelle

West Mifflin, PA

#48732 Mar 29, 2013
4 more years!!
Obama!
Yeah baby!
Michelle

West Mifflin, PA

#48733 Mar 29, 2013
free phone
free food
free healthcare
free housing for my 12 kids
free clothes
free doctor visits
free ulitities
free cars
free bus service
free drugs
free monthly checks
free jewelry

keep working fools, we appreciate you contributing to my lifestlye.......LOL!

Obama 4 more years !!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
yeah baby!

LOL!
Michelle

West Mifflin, PA

#48734 Mar 29, 2013
Here's great way to get the latino vote for 2016!!
LMAO

After coming under fire by opponents and members of his own party, Republican Rep. Don Young apologized for using the term “wetback” when referring to Latino farm workers.

Young, a representative from Alaska, was coming under increasing criticism by Republican leaders who distanced themselves from his comment and demanded that he apologize. Hours later, he did.

"I apologize for the insensitive term I used during an interview in Ketchikan, Alaska,” Young said.“There was no malice in my heart or intent to offend; it was a poor choice of words. That word, and the negative attitudes that come with it, should be left in the 20th century, and I’m sorry that this has shifted our focus away from comprehensive immigration reform."

His remark brought a rare rebuke from U.S. House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), and other high-ranking party leaders, who called his comment “offensive.”

Here's what he said to get the latino vote

LØØK HERE:

"I used to own - my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” Young said in the interview.“You know it takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. It's all done by machine."

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...
bobby6464

United States

#48735 Mar 29, 2013
The racial hating tea bags will start screaming I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK to ignorant to know there Klan brethren don't run nothing anymore. Gay and lesbians will be awarded full equality thanks to the supreme court but these racial haters are free to blame president Obama. Amnesty for undocumented Latino population will be coming soon and all because tea bags are proven failures, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TAXI your a dumb idiot
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48736 Mar 29, 2013
Michelle wrote:
Here's great way to get the latino vote for 2016!!
LMAO
After coming under fire by opponents and members of his own party, Republican Rep. Don Young apologized for using the term “wetback” when referring to Latino farm workers.
Young, a representative from Alaska, was coming under increasing criticism by Republican leaders who distanced themselves from his comment and demanded that he apologize. Hours later, he did.
"I apologize for the insensitive term I used during an interview in Ketchikan, Alaska,” Young said.“There was no malice in my heart or intent to offend; it was a poor choice of words. That word, and the negative attitudes that come with it, should be left in the 20th century, and I’m sorry that this has shifted our focus away from comprehensive immigration reform."
His remark brought a rare rebuke from U.S. House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), and other high-ranking party leaders, who called his comment “offensive.”
Here's what he said to get the latino vote
LØØK HERE:
"I used to own - my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” Young said in the interview.“You know it takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. It's all done by machine."
Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...
word is his fingers were crossed behind his back when he "apologized"
Reggie

Paterson, NJ

#48737 Mar 29, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
And there will always be gullible rubes who will buy her grifter shtick and help fund her life of leisure. LOL!
..........
.
.
.
.
Our society does not promote the idea of limitless potential.
We tend to act from a state of lacking.
We are taught to think another person’s success diminishes our own.
We measure our level of success or failure by comparison to others.
This is the cause of the crab-in-a-bucket theory.
The crab-in-a-bucket theory refers to the behavior of crabs when placed inside a bucket.
While a single crab may find a way to escape,
when several crabs are put in a bucket, none will escape.
As one crab claws its way to the top, the others will pull it back down.
This is a true phenomenon.
Crab mentality is also a metaphor for the human response to self-improvement in others.
Often when people see others advancing themselves, they subconsciously reach out to hold them back.
http://theehumanexperience.blogspot.com/2010/ ...-
..........
"Dan the Man Chambersburg"
LOL! LOL! LOL!
Crab mentality
Did you know that April is Autism Awareness month?
Betcha didn't...

Did you know 1% of children in the US have an Autism disorder?
Betcha didn't know this either..

Prevalence is 1 in 88 births...

Autism is 4 times more prevalent in boys than in girls...

There is no know cause for Autism.

60% of Autism costs are for Adult services...
Betcha didn't know that one..

THE MOST SIGNIFICANT SHARED SYMPTOM IN AUTISM IS DIFFICULTY WITH SOCIAL COMMUNICATION....PEOPLE WITH (Aspergers Syndrome -a high functioning form of Autism) ARE GENERALLY VERY BRIGHT BUT HAVE SIGNIFICANT SOCIAL DEFICITS.
Does this sound familiar too you? Man this is you turd boy.

Now my prognosis:
Have you ever considered a full frontal labotomy? I think that this with intermittent EST. Electro-shock treatments would be benificial due to your extreme Autism.
Now I don't know how effective this would be or if you would actually benefit at all from this but it couldn't hurt...because of the fcked up way you are now.

Oh..one more thing..I have question for you...remember back a long while I accused you of having an East European style to your racism...
I was wondering did you pick up your racism in Germany?

Nevermind, you're still a worthless piece of sht...don't bother answering me...its not important
bobby6464

United States

#48739 Mar 29, 2013
The racial hating tea bag vote sure meant nothing at the last election , or at the 08 presidential elections. The tea bags can kick back and vote all day on this forum. Ha ha ha ha ha what a grip of ignorant racial hating tea bags with plenty of spare time, huh?
Paul

Clearfield, PA

#48741 Mar 29, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating tea bags will start screaming I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK to ignorant to know there Klan brethren don't run nothing anymore. Gay and lesbians will be awarded full equality thanks to the supreme court but these racial haters are free to blame president Obama. Amnesty for undocumented Latino population will be coming soon and all because tea bags are proven failures, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TAXI your a dumb idiot


Yes, it's a shame America is changing to a socialist country run by ignorant low life's. What are you going to do when there is no more money to steal from the hard working class? OH NO! You will have to choose, to beg, steal or die. What shall you do when forced to make a decision on your own. You won't have the Obama to help anymore.
bobby6464

United States

#48742 Mar 29, 2013
Paul, what will your ignorant ass do?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48743 Mar 29, 2013
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that April is Autism Awareness month?
Betcha didn't...
Did you know 1% of children in the US have an Autism disorder?
Betcha didn't know this either..
Prevalence is 1 in 88 births...
Autism is 4 times more prevalent in boys than in girls...
There is no know cause for Autism.
60% of Autism costs are for Adult services...
Betcha didn't know that one..
THE MOST SIGNIFICANT SHARED SYMPTOM IN AUTISM IS DIFFICULTY WITH SOCIAL COMMUNICATION....PEOPLE WITH (Aspergers Syndrome -a high functioning form of Autism) ARE GENERALLY VERY BRIGHT BUT HAVE SIGNIFICANT SOCIAL DEFICITS.
Does this sound familiar too you? Man this is you turd boy.
Now my prognosis:
Have you ever considered a full frontal labotomy? I think that this with intermittent EST. Electro-shock treatments would be benificial due to your extreme Autism.
Now I don't know how effective this would be or if you would actually benefit at all from this but it couldn't hurt...because of the fcked up way you are now.
Oh..one more thing..I have question for you...remember back a long while I accused you of having an East European style to your racism...
I was wondering did you pick up your racism in Germany?
Nevermind, you're still a worthless piece of sht...don't bother answering me...its not important
..........
.
.
.

Did you know 1% of c**k s***ers in the US have venereal warts?

Betcha didn't know this either..

Prevalence is 1 in 2 democrats...

.
.

Why did you remove the venereal warts from the back of your throat? they were the best part of you.

Just look at all the friends you've lost.

Those are facts
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#48744 Mar 29, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's a shame America is changing to a socialist country run by ignorant low life's. What are you going to do when there is no more money to steal from the hard working class? OH NO! You will have to choose, to beg, steal or die. What shall you do when forced to make a decision on your own. You won't have the Obama to help anymore.
did davey roger disappear or did he jack himself off to death? LOL!
stay tuned for Fox news !!!!!!!!
Paul

Clearfield, PA

#48745 Mar 29, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Paul, what will your ignorant ass do?
First off I'm not the ignorant ass.....you own that title. I will be one of those you come running to for help and protection. Will I turn your ignorant ass away? No, I would not, not even you.
Paul

Clearfield, PA

#48746 Mar 29, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>did davey roger disappear or did he jack himself off to death? LOL!
stay tuned for Fox news !!!!!!!!
You're one mentally disturbed individual. I'll play your game for awhile. Why are you so obsessed with Dave Rogers and a few others on here that you stoop so low as to pretend being them? Pal, that's not normal even for a troll.

Now my reply to your post....do you get off watching other men get off? Is this what you do in your spare time? It's obvious you have a lot of spare time to search, copy and paste on here 24/7.
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48747 Mar 30, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>You're one mentally disturbed individual. Now my reply to your post....do you get off watching other men get off? Is this what you do in your spare time? It's obvious you have a lot of spare time to search, copy and paste on here 24/7.
why are you obsessed with gay sex?
Reggie

Paterson, NJ

#48748 Mar 30, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I'm not the ignorant ass.....you own that title. I will be one of those you come running to for help and protection. Will I turn your ignorant ass away? No, I would not, not even you.
yes sir, Your Ignorance.
easter bunny

Saxonburg, PA

#48749 Mar 30, 2013
i vote for the easter bunny

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#48750 Mar 30, 2013
MUMMIFCY YOU GUYS IN n PPOOPPSY
Bwack Bwack

Latrobe, PA

#48751 Mar 30, 2013
I voted for the cadbury bunny
Frankie

Latrobe, PA

#48752 Mar 30, 2013
Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr milanos 5,790
Snyder lance May 25 Torts 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 7 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr 30 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]