|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

1) 91% of FOX news viewers believed that "The Stimulus" caused job losses
2) 72% believe that the "new health care law" will expand the deficit.
3) 72% believe that the economy is getting worse from 2009-2010.
4) 60% believe that most scientists do not agree with man-made-climate-change.
5) 63% believe that "The Stimulus" did not contain any tax cuts.
6) 49% believed that their own taxes have increased.
7) 56% believed that the "Auto-bail out" occurred under Obama.
8) 63% are not clear that Obama is a US citizen.
9) 38% think most republicans voted against TARP.

^Study shows that FOX news viewers maintain false ideas about the health care bill due to FOX news false reporting.
1) 72% believe that the health care plan gives illegal immigrants health care
2) 79% believe health reform will lead to a government takeover
3) 69% think it will spend government money on abortions.
4) 75% believe it will allow the government to deny seniors health care.

^Fox news viewers believed several inaccurate statements about the Iraq war.
1) 57% believe that Iraq supported Al-Qaida.
2) 69% believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11.
3) 22% believed that WMD's were found in Iraq.

^Another study finds the same conclusion as the first ones.
Fox news viewers are 30% more likely to think the world has not been warming.
Fox news viewers re 30% more likely to think global warming is non-man made.
Fox news viewers are 50% more likely to think addressing climate change will hurt the economy.

LØØK HERE:
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2010/12/16/135...

AND HERE:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
Faux News

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Relying on the Fox News Channel as your only source of news is like using MAD Magazine as a legitimate source of news. The Fox News Channel's reporting style is so biased and skewed that trying to obtain any real information from a news report is quite challenging. Fox News is a joke because it provides info-tainment rather than reality-based news coverage. Fox News Channel is a "news channel" in name only. The network is what L.A. Times Editor John S. Carroll calls "pseudojournalism."

LØØK HERE:

http://www.turnoffyourtv.com/networks/foxnews...

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
MItch M

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Ex-Fox News Reporter David Shuster Talks About Fox News Bias :

David Shuster, former reporter for Fox News and MSNBC, spoke candidly about his days as a Fox News reporter, compared Fox to MSNBC and revealed an instance where Bret Baier refused to report a story that debunked a Republican talking point.(H/T Eric J.)

Shuster discussed his time at Fox News from 1996-2002 when he worked as a correspondent based in Washington, D.C. He told host David Pakman that Fox was a “very different organization back then” and that he “never really had any issue” with bias until the Florida Recount in 2000.

As for Fox’s sinking ratings, he thinks the “credibility gap” is finally catching up with them. Their “credibility simply doesn’t exist any more.” Shuster said Fox is seen as “a Republican house organ, as GOP propaganda.” Even some moderates and conservatives “felt they got burned” in the last election with Fox’s predictions for a Romney victory.“I think more and more Americans feel that what they’re getting from Fox News simply is not accurate and cannot be trusted.”

Fascinating stuff.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.newshounds.us/ex_fox_news_reporter...
MItch M

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Gingrich Accuses Fox News of Bias
By JEREMY W. PETERS
The fight for the Republican nomination is no longer just candidate versus candidate. It’s candidate versus Fox News.

Newt Gingrich became the latest Republican candidate to lash out at the cable news network, accusing it on Wednesday of dooming his flagging campaign by slanting its political coverage to Mitt Romney‘s benefit.

Mr. Gingrich quickly found that Fox News’s tenacity is a match for his own. The network shot back on Thursday, calling the former House speaker bitter.

The sniping started when Mr. Gingrich, a former Fox News commentator, told a gathering of Tea Party supporters in Delaware that Fox News had distorted its coverage of him. And he accused Rupert Murdoch, chairman of the network’s parent company, News Corporation, of pulling the strings behind the scenes. His comments were reported on Thursday morning by Real Clear Politics, which gained access to the Delaware event.

LØØK HERE:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/12...
FoxNoMore

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Clearfielder Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
So you watched 1 hour of Fox news in the last four years? One hour in four years and your an expert? You sir are an idiot. 1 hour in four years......LMFAO...it's no wonder your opinions are way out there. Now, you mentioned, O'Reilly and Hannity, don't know the difference between the news and conservative talk show hosts? Of course you don't you dumb f**king idiot. This is how you liberals are, to stupid to even know the difference, you have no idea what you're talking about. Thus the reason you keep electing your stupid kind to office driving America into the shi**er.
Come back and post when you're able to post something intelligent. Do something you dumbass! At least try, and get spell check too idiot!
If I were you i would beg Topix to delete your posts so you don't look so stupid......LMFAO....what an idiot.
So, if you read the post I REALLY wasn't addressing you or your kind now was I. So even though I do appreciate your response I wasn't talking to you.

I see your Corry SuperBeing powers are kicking in full force when you're able to differentiate "credible" Fox News and the credible "Conservative Talk personalites." You must be a true Corry Superbeing to be able to discern the subtle credibility gap between these two fine entities.

However, since you're too friggin stupid to discern truth from fiction and I understand your Autistic brain malfunction I really was not talking to you...

Go cry to mommie, will ya?
Really

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Faux News wrote:
Relying on the Fox News Channel as your only source of news is like using MAD Magazine as a legitimate source of news.
http://www.turnoffyourtv.com/networks/foxnews...
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
or the Onion :-)
Faux News

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Why Dick Morris is out at Fox, but Karl Rove survives
Both pundits were way off in their predictions for the 2012 elections. But Karl Rove is still a GOP player, while Dick Morris isn't. Fox's decision to drop Sarah Palin also fits the scheme.

The future of the republic does not hinge on this development, but the divergence in the conservative commentators’ fates is nevertheless telling. Both, after all, had issued spectacularly wrong predictions on who would win last November’s presidential race.(Mitt Romney in a landslide!) Both were adamant, night after night, that their data were rock solid.

On election night, Mr. Rove went so far as to challenge Fox News’ decision to call Ohio for President Obama, which effectively called the election. In the most entertaining bit of TV all night, Fox’s cameras followed while anchor Megyn Kelly led Rove back into the bowels of the network’s political operations to talk to the number-crunchers about their decision.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Mutt R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Why Romney Never Saw It Coming
He was the numbers guy. But in the end his numbers were all wrong.

Mitt Romney says he is a numbers guy, but in the end he got the numbers wrong. His campaign was adamant that public polls in the swing states were mistaken. They claimed the pollsters were over-estimating the number of Democrats who would turn out on Election Day. Romney’s campaign was certain that minorities would not show up for Obama in 2012 the way they did in 2008.“It just defied logic,” said a top aide of the idea that Obama could match, let alone exceed, his performance with minorities from the last election. When anyone raised the idea that public polls were showing a close race, the campaign’s pollster said the poll modeling was flawed and everyone moved on. Internally, the campaign’s own polling—tweaked to represent their view of the electorate, with fewer Democrats—showed a steady uptick for Romney since the first debate. Even on the morning of the election, Romney’s senior advisers weren’t close to hedging. They said he was going to win “decisively.” It seemed like spin, but the Boston Globe reports that a fireworks display was already ordered for the victory. Romney and Ryan thought they were going to win, say aides.“We were optimistic. More than just cautiously optimistic,” says one campaign staffer. When Romney lost,“it was like a death in the family.”

LØØK HERE:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
FoxNoMore

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Clearfielder Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
So you watched 1 hour of Fox news in the last four years? One hour in four years and your an expert? You sir are an idiot. 1 hour in four years......LMFAO...it's no wonder your opinions are way out there. Now, you mentioned, O'Reilly and Hannity, don't know the difference between the news and conservative talk show hosts? Of course you don't you dumb f**king idiot. This is how you liberals are, to stupid to even know the difference, you have no idea what you're talking about. Thus the reason you keep electing your stupid kind to office driving America into the shi**er.
Come back and post when you're able to post something intelligent. Do something you dumbass! At least try, and get spell check too idiot!
If I were you i would beg Topix to delete your posts so you don't look so stupid......LMFAO....what an idiot.
So, how are all those Corry flying saucers anyway?

Just thought you might know something about it since these flying saucers are shiny spinning circular objects kinda like the spinning hubcaps that you're so enthralled with .....you know your Autism?
election results

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Gee! If Romney would of said he didnt care about the 45% he would have gotten the other 2% to vote for him!!
LMAO
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!
Newt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Why Romney Never Saw It Coming
He was the numbers guy. But in the end his numbers were all wrong.

Mitt Romney says he is a numbers guy, but in the end he got the numbers wrong. His campaign was adamant that public polls in the swing states were mistaken. They claimed the pollsters were over-estimating the number of Democrats who would turn out on Election Day. Romney’s campaign was certain that minorities would not show up for Obama in 2012 the way they did in 2008.“It just defied logic,” said a top aide of the idea that Obama could match, let alone exceed, his performance with minorities from the last election. When anyone raised the idea that public polls were showing a close race, the campaign’s pollster said the poll modeling was flawed and everyone moved on. Internally, the campaign’s own polling—tweaked to represent their view of the electorate, with fewer Democrats—showed a steady uptick for Romney since the first debate. Even on the morning of the election, Romney’s senior advisers weren’t close to hedging. They said he was going to win “decisively.” It seemed like spin, but the Boston Globe reports that a fireworks display was already ordered for the victory. Romney and Ryan thought they were going to win, say aides.“We were optimistic. More than just cautiously optimistic,” says one campaign staffer. When Romney lost,“it was like a death in the family.”

Just like when Romney put all those companies under and raked in the profits before hand, those workers never saw it coming either...KARMA MITT KARMA !!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

LØØK HERE:
Ann R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

OR LØØK HERE:
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!
Ann R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Though Romney said he was “severely conservative,” it was the Obama team that played its hand conservatively. They, too, planned for fewer Democrats to show up at the polls, but in their case it was so that their campaign organization would work twice as hard. On election night in Ohio, when turnout exceeded their intentionally conservative estimates in some districts, they knew that they’d win the state 45 minutes before the networks called it.

Yeahhhhh Babyyyyy!
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

FoxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you read the post I REALLY wasn't addressing you or your kind now was I. So even though I do appreciate your response I wasn't talking to you.
I see your Corry SuperBeing powers are kicking in full force when you're able to differentiate "credible" Fox News and the credible "Conservative Talk personalites." You must be a true Corry Superbeing to be able to discern the subtle credibility gap between these two fine entities.
However, since you're too friggin stupid to discern truth from fiction and I understand your Autistic brain malfunction I really was not talking to you...
Go cry to mommie, will ya?

It is a public forum dingbat, isn't it? You were exposed as the idiot that you are and you come back with this stupid reply. LMFAO..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"The great masses will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one"
Barack Milhouse Obama
President Obama delivered his State of the Union.
It won’t cost us a dime to discuss the absurdity of Obama’s ‘it won’t cost us a dime line.’
It won’t cost us a dime for universal pre-school, where kids as young as 3 can get indoctrinated by unionized left-wing teachers.
It won’t cost us a dime to spend $40 billion for internal “investments” also known as expenditures.
It won’t cost us a dime to create more regulations that cripple business and cost jobs.
It won’t cost a dime to raise the minimum wage even though it will result in fewer employed Americans and more folks on welfare.
Same to for Obama’s illegal immigration amnesty program, it won’t cost a dime until they get in
the welfare line,
the Medicaid line,
the government education line,
the Obama phone line
and whatever other line that may be available for government hand outs.
"Beware the big lie!
Beware the dove that goes BOOM!"
"Beware Barack Milhouse Obama"
Oh, I play for a little bit...

"His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

OSS Report on Hitler.

Now the playbook of Karl Rove.

How ironic and tragic would it be that the philosophy of Hitler conquered the U.S. 100 years after being defeated by Allied forces. And that the downfall would use the same "democratic" means that brought Hitler to power in the 1930's.

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
As is often the case here, after I TOTALLY shred one of the left's bullsh** lies, I don't get any debate back.
I don't get any attempt to bolster their argument with any statistics or facts or rational argument.
Instead I just get a pile of personal attacks.
That's what these left wing nut losers do - they post lies, I refute the lies, and they all start making personal attacks.
This is how I know I've won.
I've so thoroughly destroyed their lies that they have nothing left.
Now you have me curious.

When you nailed yourself to the cross, it's easy to see how you secured your feet and one arm. Who drove in the nails into the other arm?

Tell us how you did it? Did you pay someone off the free market?
Did your boss do it?
Did some GOP politician lie to you that if you do this, he'd promise to take care of your children but crossed his fingers behind his back?

I'd put a dollar down that it was your mom.

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

taxable income wrote:
Tips are an important part of most restaurant servers' incomes; some waiters and waitresses earn the majority of their income from tips. Like other income, you have to report your tips and pay taxes on them – all of them. You’re supposed to report all your tips to your employer so he can withhold the proper taxes from your paychecks. If you don’t report tips to your employer, you must report them on your federal income tax form and pay income taxes, Social Security and Medicare taxes on the full amount.
My mistake I said a percentage but it's ALL tips that are taxable
LØØK HERE:
http://work.chron.com/much-tips-waitresses-ne...
These waitresses cant hide their money like Romney.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Keep voting Republican ..........HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Redirect the thread to tips? I suppose if you want to fish out of your goldfish tank.

If you really want to thread bomb worse than TaxNoMore, you'd need to present an argument like this:

Dear Eric Cantor or Paul Ryan or Rand Paul or anyone with an R next to their name,

While I was working at Halibuton/Blackwater/KBR/Xe or whatever they are called now, as a mercenary in Iraq, I manfully demonstrated my dominance with a female coworker who ventured outside the kitchen for her own good but yet it felt unnatural.

My question is, can I write off the million dollar tip to the abortion doctor from my bonus for a "Mission Accomplished" off my taxes? I don't know if this would help, but I vote GOP many times in any given election as I "volunteer counting the votes" at many polling stations.

One more question - if I'm caught, I should say I'm the libby-est lib who ever libbed, right?

Your minion for all your desires,
"Free Scooter" Joe, the occasional Plumber.

P.S. Are you flying anytime soon? Perhaps we could meet in the airport bathroom. I have a wide stance and I always wear a flag pin.
P.P.S. While I value your opinion, I need to hear Rush say it on air.

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
In a rare, candid interview, former Vice President Dick Cheney admitted he regrets that he couldn’t produce more casualties in the decade-long conflict.
http://www.theonion.com/video/ten-years-later...
Ya know, The Onion is supposed to be satire on a ridiculous level. And yet it gets quoted as a legitimate news source.

But I can understand why. It has a better predictive track record than psychic Sylvia Browne...

And, if you watch the topics, a better news source than Fox.
TaxNoLess

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

His mom hates his friggin guts....He denied his Corry roots thrice...what a betrayal. His mom's a really nice lady to everyone else, I'm telling ya.

She's always reprimanding him for bothering and annoying otherwise good people. She's actually a very nice lady. She then gets stern with him because he doesn't know how to listen. He just talks all the time without interacting with others...he's just an annoying little twit and she then gets frustrated and wants to beat the crap out of the little asshole.

Oh, she's tried giving him time outs and spankings...sure. but with Autistic children life can be very difficult. You see he has no human empathy all he wants is gratification for himself. Its part of the disorder....give me, give me, give me more...you can see clearly how this fits his distorted ideology.

Anyway, his mother beats the little fcker bad. He's black and blue now. But he's determinded to get back at her by annoying people on this forum. Anyway In his mind he thinks he's annoying people.
Actually, I don't know about anyone else here but I laugh at him. Then I kinda feel sorry for him but because he lacks empathy for other humans I just have to say fck it. He deserves this miserable existence...I mean 35 posts a day, even cutting and pasting from right wing stink tank blogs is a lot of ones life down the toilet. Isn't it?

Hahahaahaaaa
e

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
OBAMA IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS BEGIN!
By Hideaki Tailor on February 9, 2013
“The days of Czars and Executive orders in order to sidestep Congress should end and if it takes an impeachment to do that, well… it is something I and many other Americans would support,” said another prominent Republican Congressman.
“We have a President who believes our Constitution is just a ‘historical document’ that is not fit to determine how our country is run anymore,” said the Congressman.
Hillary in 2016
Yeah baby!
Well, at least that's an improvement - historical document.

I seem to recall a previous administration (who were they? I forget. The former pres and VP were at the GOP convention, right? I must have missed that as it'd be silly to not invite your latest success story, right?) saying it was just a piece of paper.

And Justice Scalia just seems to making stuff up as he goes along.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 54 min Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE