Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,218)

Showing posts 44,341 - 44,360 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> so nothing, just like I thought. I'm finished with this and here is why....you have lied and diverted. The question was your self employed business not what you "claimed" to do in the past. I can see you have nothing...and I'm not surprised.
Dan the boy, can't produce the post because it doesn't exist. Just another lie.
It's Friday and I have friends and family I intend on spending it with. I have no intention of going in circles with someone that lies. I'd tell you to spend time with friends and family but we all know you have neither.
You are pathetic Danny the boy. No wonder you are here all the time. No one likes a liar in reality and no one likes them here either
Invent a few more posters to keep you company. Poor Danny the boy, all he has for company when we leave is his fictiitious posters.
LOL! Thank you!

In your staggering ignorance and birdbrained arrogance, you have finally confessed to lying when you listed all the jobs I've had.

You were just mindlessly parroting our wingnut bullshit artists - blindly attacking me with anything you could find.

Your single-minded focus this week has been attacking me. Your DTMDS is so severe that you've done virtually nothing else.

And now you finally admit - without even knowing it - that your just making shit up to attack me with.

Thanks for the end-of-the-week victory. Your self-humiliation has been thoroughly entertaining. LOL!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO...we have pointed out every lie you ever made on Topix. You do you best to weasel out of them or just ignore them. I for one won't fall for that BS again.
False.

You've never done that.

Not once.

But if you think you can - why don't you do it now. Point one out and prove it.

Will you? Of course not. It's just like your school-yard bullying about sending me a Topix message - when I challenge you to actually do it, you tuck your chickenshit tail and run.

LMAO!
Gringo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> LOL....your posts get more and more childlike each passing day. Time for you to switch over to the closet homo from West Mifflin.
Oh yeah Dave,

I'm Dan the Man

Everyone's Dan The Man

And we're all out to get you...when you go to sleep tonight all of us Dan The Mans are going to shove you into a potato sack and just beat the hell out of you....so be on gaurd.....

Its coming....

Boo

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah Dave,
I'm Dan the Man
Everyone's Dan The Man
And we're all out to get you...when you go to sleep tonight all of us Dan The Mans are going to shove you into a potato sack and just beat the hell out of you....so be on gaurd.....
Its coming....
Boo
LOL...Thanks I needed a good laugh.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

China is taking the lead on climate change?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/22/china...
Steve

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Isn't the gubernatorial race for 2010 already a settled issue?
Gringo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
Isn't the gubernatorial race for 2010 already a settled issue?
You're trying to tell me the 2010 gubernatorial election has been settled already?

Wow...didn't realize..this is news.

But what about the 10's of thousands of useless posts on here, most of them by an ignorant asshole that goes by the name TaxNoMore.

You need to get the news out....share this information with the rest of humankind.

Was the winner a Jerry Sandusky sympathiser?

Or was it the non child molester sympathiser candidate who won the 2010 election?

Hey does anybody wanna buy a state lottery...? We aren't doing anything with it anyway....no mafia allowed (shhhh).

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to tell me the 2010 gubernatorial election has been settled already?
Wow...didn't realize..this is news.
But what about the 10's of thousands of useless posts on here, most of them by an ignorant asshole that goes by the name TaxNoMore.
You need to get the news out....share this information with the rest of humankind.
Was the winner a Jerry Sandusky sympathiser?
Or was it the non child molester sympathiser candidate who won the 2010 election?
Hey does anybody wanna buy a state lottery...? We aren't doing anything with it anyway....no mafia allowed (shhhh).
You forgot to mention that homo from West Mifflin.
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to mention that homo from West Mifflin.
Oh that's right, I didn't forget about you Davey...
Why was it Dave Rogers who won the election?
Or was he just the Sandusky symathiser?
When are the polls closing anyway...?
I hear that Dave Rogers is always looking for a good poll to mount....

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right, I didn't forget about you Davey...
Why was it Dave Rogers who won the election?
Or was he just the Sandusky symathiser?
When are the polls closing anyway...?
I hear that Dave Rogers is always looking for a good poll to mount....
Now you know my location is not West Mifflin. My location is right in front of you. You can't even get this correct. Do you see how stupid you appear?

You heard wrong....you really need to stop listening to Dan the Man.

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry I don't care for any of the two. But if you can not see the current man in charge is a heartless crook who is bleeding the poor to feed the rich, well I guess your as heartless as him. he wants to privatize the lottery, to those he pals with. He wants to privatize the wine and spirits, also to firms he pals with, and that all ok with you in PA???????. Because he seems to have no problem cutting all resources that benefit the poor in PA, but when he did the budget and cut all these programs, he had no problem leaving the funding in place, for yet again the ones he has personal ties with and the programs that pays out to them, but wow, why?????. But your all blind. Just look at the story of his son in law. yes a dirty cop, who's father-in-law a govner. He was framed in the name of politics,lol. it is how it will play out. The dirty cop will get off,, lose his job on the force with full pension in tact, then become security for the governor, and the story will never reach the headlines. One blur ever will hit the papers and thats all you read, wow, wow, you are all idiots, sorry.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

A new Franklin & Marshall College survey shows Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett has the lowest approval ratings since he took office in January 2011.

Just about a quarter of the registered voters surveyed say Corbett's doing a good job -- the lowest score of his tenure, or of any sitting governor in the history of the Franklin & Marshall College Poll.

Respondents are even less supportive of the administration's move to privatize operations of the Pennsylvania Lottery through a deal with a private British firm.

Eighty-four percent say the move should require legislative approval.

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local//har...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Punk215 wrote:
I'm sorry I don't care for any of the two. But if you can not see the current man in charge is a heartless crook who is bleeding the poor to feed the rich, well I guess your as heartless as him. he wants to privatize the lottery, to those he pals with. He wants to privatize the wine and spirits, also to firms he pals with, and that all ok with you in PA???????. Because he seems to have no problem cutting all resources that benefit the poor in PA, but when he did the budget and cut all these programs, he had no problem leaving the funding in place, for yet again the ones he has personal ties with and the programs that pays out to them, but wow, why?????. But your all blind. Just look at the story of his son in law. yes a dirty cop, who's father-in-law a govner. He was framed in the name of politics,lol. it is how it will play out. The dirty cop will get off,, lose his job on the force with full pension in tact, then become security for the governor, and the story will never reach the headlines. One blur ever will hit the papers and thats all you read, wow, wow, you are all idiots, sorry.
Get a clue. Pennsylvania is one of only two states with state liquor stores, and the other one is run by the LDS Church. Pennsylvania is run by Bible thumpers, state unions, and the beer distributor lobby.

As a reward for the state monopoly, Pennsylvanians get some of the highest liquor prices in the country, lousy selection, lousy store hours, indifferent clerks, and the privilege of visiting three different stores if they want a beer before dinner and a glass of wine with their steak.

What's not to like about that?
clueless Galt in Calif

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue. Pennsylvania is one of only two states with state liquor stores, and the other one is run by the LDS Church. Pennsylvania is run by Bible thumpers, state unions, and the beer distributor lobby.
As a reward for the state monopoly, Pennsylvanians get some of the highest liquor prices in the country, lousy selection, lousy store hours, indifferent clerks, and the privilege of visiting three different stores if they want a beer before dinner and a glass of wine with their steak.
What's not to like about that?
From the mouth of someone that lives in California.....on the other side of the country!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

More Ron wrote:
A new Franklin & Marshall College survey shows Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett has the lowest approval ratings since he took office in January 2011.
Just about a quarter of the registered voters surveyed say Corbett's doing a good job -- the lowest score of his tenure, or of any sitting governor in the history of the Franklin & Marshall College Poll.
Respondents are even less supportive of the administration's move to privatize operations of the Pennsylvania Lottery through a deal with a private British firm.
Eighty-four percent say the move should require legislative approval.
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local//har...
You need to check for updates. All old news.
Stewie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh yes but Mr Galt is an expert in everything...you see he relies on the big three News outlets: Fox, Beck and Limbaugh for his information.

He's informed alright....

The people over at the Heritage "stink tank" under the leadership and guidance of the honorable Jimmy DeMint generating new baloney about the republican sequester belonging to Obama.

Fortunately most of us "normies" who have rejected all of that baloney at the last presidential election but they're insisting that this over-used worn out horse sht strategy of blaming Obama for everything that they've already ruined will work again...

Oh well but....
They needed Jimmy DeMint to come up with this....pheeewiee

I'm not sure if they're getting their moneys worth down there...
But then again what's money to them...don't they use it to wipe their filthy rich ass.es with, anyway?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

clueless Galt in Calif wrote:
<quoted text>From the mouth of someone that lives in California.....on the other side of the country!
Maybe, maybe not.

But I can go to any supermarket in California, as well as Sam's Club, Costco, Total Wine, and Bevmo and get a much better deal than I can back in Pennsylvania.

Plus, I can buy a six-pack, or even individual cans or bottles of beer.

And the stores are clean, not rat-infested garages like most beer dealerships.

And, as a bonus, the clerks are intelligent and friendly.
clueless Galt in Calif

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, maybe not.
But I can go to any supermarket in California, as well as Sam's Club, Costco, Total Wine, and Bevmo and get a much better deal than I can back in Pennsylvania.
Plus, I can buy a six-pack, or even individual cans or bottles of beer.
And the stores are clean, not rat-infested garages like most beer dealerships.
And, as a bonus, the clerks are intelligent and friendly.
Okay that's fair. Then why come to Pa?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

clueless Galt in Calif wrote:
<quoted text>Okay that's fair. Then why come to Pa?
Some folks are not tied down in their parents' basement or a nursing home, like the typical Topix poster.

Pennsylvania needs to end Prohibition and enter the 21st century with respect to its liquor laws. The consumers are getting screwed by the liquor store clerks union and the beer distributor lobby.
Carnival Cruise Lines

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Children won't be vaccinated, airport security lines will grow, federal workers and government contractors will lose their jobs, drug addicts won't get treatment, schools will lose funding, civilian military personnel will have their hours and wages cut, and the state will be more susceptible to pollution and infectious disease.

"We're not asking for a my-way-or-the-highway approach. We can get rid of this whole thing ??? by getting rid of loopholes," said Dan Pfeiffer, a senior White House adviser. "Republicans are making a policy choice that these cuts are better for the economy than closing loopholes for the wealthy."

Why do the Republicans hate America?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,341 - 44,360 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 13 hr Don Juan 5,096
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••