Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,217)

Showing posts 44,321 - 44,340 of51,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Yep just like I thought. Danny the boy still hasn't pulled up the post where he supposedly told me and apparently every one else what his self employed business is.

What's the matter Danny the boy. Get caught lying again so you try to change the subject.
I' m not about to tell you what I do....the question was WHAT DO YOU DO not what I do.
Danny the coward, Danny the liar, Danny the lazy, those all fit. This one doesn't...Dan the man.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
Yep just like I thought. Danny the boy still hasn't pulled up the post where he supposedly told me and apparently every one else what his self employed business is.
What's the matter Danny the boy. Get caught lying again so you try to change the subject.
I' m not about to tell you what I do....the question was WHAT DO YOU DO not what I do.
Danny the coward, Danny the liar, Danny the lazy, those all fit. This one doesn't...Dan the man.
I think I figured out why you're making this bizarre, irrational demand.

I think you don't actually know if I ever claimed to do all the things you say I do. I think you're just mindlessly parroting what other wingnuts have said about me and don't know for sure if I ever even said what they claim. So you want me to do your work for you.

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, jackass - I don't jump through hoops just because you make irrational demands.

Here's what I'll tell you - I said what I do for a living in this thread. If you want to know more, just post what you do for a living and I'll re-post it. Quid pro quo. Simple and fair.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fck is wrong with you?
Do you have a persecution complex along with all your other psychological malfunctions...
You're one fcked up individual....
Yes...everyone is out to get you....but then who the fck would want you to begin with...something to ponder Davey.

What's wrong Gringo? Did someone wake you up from your siesta? Are you mad because of my post for Danny? You run quite often to defend Danny. Is Danny boy your friend? Is Danny Boy your special friend? It's amazing how you liberals get so much out of a simple post. Go back to posting your back to back copy and paste postings, okay Muffins from West Mifflin.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
Keep running, chickenshit. LMAO!
Danny Boy the stalker. Hide behind your ID's chickenshit. You're nothing but a waste to humanity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Danny Boy the stalker. Hide behind your ID's chickenshit. You're nothing but a waste to humanity.
We ALL hide behind our IDs. Nobody uses their real names here.

Still didn't get that email, chickenshit. Everybody knows you WIMPED out. LOL!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think you don't actually know if I ever claimed to do all the things you say I do. I think you're just mindlessly parroting what other wingnuts have said about me and don't know for sure if I ever even said what they claim. So you want me to do your work for you.
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, jackass - I don't jump through hoops just because you make irrational demands.
Here's what I'll tell you - I said what I do for a living in this thread. If you want to know more, just post what you do for a living and I'll re-post it. Quid pro quo. Simple and fair.
Right here is the real "Chickenshit", Dan the boy.

No one asked you to jump thru hoops. My occupation was never the issue, you just brought it in as a diversion. All I did was asked you to back up your comment. And here's what it was...you said that I know what your self employed business is because you told me in this thread. All I want is for you to pull that post up. Instead you are talking in circles like you always do when confronted. This isn't the first time you have done this. You've done it with me and several other posters.

You are all talk and quite often you step in it. Your only way out is to try and blame someone else with your lies and subject changing.

What's really funny is everyone with common sense sees what you do. So you just go right ahead and continue to spin and lie and act like you have done nothing wrong. We all know....and that's why your reputation here is that of a liar.
I've said it before and I' ll say it again...if you want respect and want to be a man...stop lying and act like a man..otherwise you can continue on as that of a boy.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The onlymthing youmfigured out is you were caught lying again and you're trying to do damage control

Dan the liar, Dan the cheat, Dan the lazy. How does it feel to be regarded as a person that has no morals. That's why you're the only poster that is here 24/7. You have nothing else in your life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Right here is the real "Chickenshit", Dan the boy.
No one asked you to jump thru hoops. My occupation was never the issue, you just brought it in as a diversion. All I did was asked you to back up your comment. And here's what it was...you said that I know what your self employed business is because you told me in this thread. All I want is for you to pull that post up. Instead you are talking in circles like you always do when confronted. This isn't the first time you have done this. You've done it with me and several other posters.
You are all talk and quite often you step in it. Your only way out is to try and blame someone else with your lies and subject changing.
What's really funny is everyone with common sense sees what you do. So you just go right ahead and continue to spin and lie and act like you have done nothing wrong. We all know....and that's why your reputation here is that of a liar.
I've said it before and I' ll say it again...if you want respect and want to be a man...stop lying and act like a man..otherwise you can continue on as that of a boy.
Please point out a single lie I've told or stop making that bogus accusation.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>

I Still didn't pull up that post. Everybody knows I WIMPED out. LOL!
Oh so you admit that you WIMPED out! Lets just add wimp behind Dan the.......WIMP LMAO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Oh so you admit that you WIMPED out! Lets just add wimp behind Dan the.......WIMP LMAO!!!
Pathetic.

Truly pathetic.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pull the post up where you stated what your self employed business is....I will then stop calling you a liar.

You see Danny the boy, I don't need to point anything out.....YOU DO!!
Gringo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong Gringo? Did someone wake you up from your siesta? Are you mad because of my post for Danny? You run quite often to defend Danny. Is Danny boy your friend? Is Danny Boy your special friend? It's amazing how you liberals get so much out of a simple post. Go back to posting your back to back copy and paste postings, okay Muffins from West Mifflin.
Don't worry Dave,
Nobody here out to get you...

You paranoid little freak...

Or are they...

Just leave your address and social security number...

You don't care about Social Security anyway..its just another Obama sociaist program that your paying for everyone else to take advantage of your hard work...

So...come on post it along with your real name Dave Rogers...
Magpies

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LMAO........Children at play?

Look at you..........my Dad can beat up your Dad.....

Pathetic!!!
LOL!

Grow the F$#K up, enuff is enuff!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Pull the post up where you stated what your self employed business is....I will then stop calling you a liar.
You see Danny the boy, I don't need to point anything out.....YOU DO!!
Wait a second - what do you claim my actual lie is? That I've posted what I do for a living?

So when you said this...
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....
...where did you get it from if not from my post?
Gringo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Magpies wrote:
Pathetic!!!
LOL!
OK Magpies we're going to close it down...

All for you...

We just want to make sure that you're happy and content...

Is that better now?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wait a second - what do you claim my actual lie is? That I've posted what I do for a living?
So when you said this...
<quoted text>
...where did you get it from if not from my post?
so nothing, just like I thought. I'm finished with this and here is why....you have lied and diverted. The question was your self employed business not what you "claimed" to do in the past. I can see you have nothing...and I'm not surprised.

Dan the boy, can't produce the post because it doesn't exist. Just another lie.

It's Friday and I have friends and family I intend on spending it with. I have no intention of going in circles with someone that lies. I'd tell you to spend time with friends and family but we all know you have neither.

You are pathetic Danny the boy. No wonder you are here all the time. No one likes a liar in reality and no one likes them here either

Invent a few more posters to keep you company. Poor Danny the boy, all he has for company when we leave is his fictiitious posters.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO...we have pointed out every lie you ever made on Topix. You do you best to weasel out of them or just ignore them. I for one won't fall for that BS again.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Dave,
Nobody here out to get you...
You paranoid little freak...
Or are they...
Just leave your address and social security number...
You don't care about Social Security anyway..its just another Obama sociaist program that your paying for everyone else to take advantage of your hard work...
So...come on post it along with your real name Dave Rogers...
LOL....your posts get more and more childlike each passing day. Time for you to switch over to the closet homo from West Mifflin.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Magpies wrote:
Pathetic!!!
LOL!
LOL, Gringo, I see I was right again. LMAO What is enuff?
Gringo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> so nothing, just like I thought. I'm finished with this and here is why....you have lied and diverted. The question was your self employed business not what you "claimed" to do in the past. I can see you have nothing...and I'm not surprised.
Dan the boy, can't produce the post because it doesn't exist. Just another lie.
It's Friday and I have friends and family I intend on spending it with. I have no intention of going in circles with someone that lies. I'd tell you to spend time with friends and family but we all know you have neither.
You are pathetic Danny the boy. No wonder you are here all the time. No one likes a liar in reality and no one likes them here either
Invent a few more posters to keep you company. Poor Danny the boy, all he has for company when we leave is his fictiitious posters.
You fckn idiot...will you please follow Magpies instructions...

You don't follow instructions very well either. Do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,321 - 44,340 of51,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 19 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 20 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search