Really

Landisburg, PA

#48442 Mar 20, 2013
DtmReally same person

Chambersburg, PA

#48443 Mar 20, 2013
Lookie! Lookie! Dan the man is back posting as Really!
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48444 Mar 20, 2013
DtmReally same person wrote:
Lookie! Lookie! Dan the man is back posting as Really!
seek professional help
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48445 Mar 20, 2013
Really wrote:
Hey Taxi, why don't you use your other profile?
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/denniswee...
..........

Saul Alinsky / obummer

sez

"'The organizer's first job is to create the issues or problems,'

and 'organizations must be based on many issues.'

The organizer 'must first rub raw the resentments of the people of the community;

fan the latent hostilities of many of the people to the point of overt expression.

He must search out controversy and issues, rather than avoid them, for unless there is controversy people are not concerned enough to act....

An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent.'"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48446 Mar 20, 2013
Really wrote:
..........
.
.
.
.
.

Interesting read;

.
.

70% of Highest-Paid Obama White House Staffers Are Men

( CNSNews.com )– Seventy-percent of the White House staffers who made the top annual salary of $172,200 in 2012 were men and 30 percent were women, according to a White House report on staff compensation.

In addition, men on the White House staff are paid, on average,$86,260.89 and women are paid, on average,$76,162.65.

That means the average man on the White House staff is paid about $10,098--about 13 percent--more than the average woman.

In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.

..........
.
.
.
.
.

President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to help women fight back against pay discrimination.

He understands that when women are paid less than men for the same work, it hurts the entire family.
.
.
.
.
.

obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg

Liar Since: May 12
commissioner

West Mifflin, PA

#48447 Mar 20, 2013
home sales are down because Bush ruined the country not obama go peddle your ghetto shacks in the newspaper its all you sell the great realtors sell 200K+ homes.
HAAAAAAAA!!!!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#48448 Mar 20, 2013
commissioner wrote:
home sales are down because Bush ruined the country not obama go peddle your ghetto shacks in the newspaper its all you sell the great realtors sell 200K+ homes.
HAAAAAAAA!!!!
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I will say you are an expert when it comes to ghetto life.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48449 Mar 20, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
.
.
.
.
.
Interesting read;
.
.
70% of Highest-Paid Obama White House Staffers Are Men
( CNSNews.com )– Seventy-percent of the White House staffers who made the top annual salary of $172,200 in 2012 were men and 30 percent were women, according to a White House report on staff compensation.
In addition, men on the White House staff are paid, on average,$86,260.89 and women are paid, on average,$76,162.65.
That means the average man on the White House staff is paid about $10,098--about 13 percent--more than the average woman.
In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.
..........
.
.
.
.
.
President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to help women fight back against pay discrimination.
He understands that when women are paid less than men for the same work, it hurts the entire family.
.
.
.
.
.
obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg
Liar Since: May 12
Old man yelling at clouds, still?

Perhaps if you distill your rantings into a form of a haiku with a link, I might read your posts.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48450 Mar 20, 2013
.
.
.
.

Below is an examples of Haiku poetry Section 3331, Title 5, United States Code by famous poets

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I,TaxNoMore,

do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,

foreign and domestic;

that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

that I take this obligation freely,

without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;

and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

So help me God.

We must fight the "Chambersburg COMMUNIST"

.
.
.
obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg

Liar Since: May 12
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48451 Mar 20, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Old man yelling at clouds, still?
Perhaps if you distill your rantings into a form of a haiku with a link, I might read your posts.
.
.
.
.
..........

Old man yelling at clouds, still?

..........

.
.
.
.

Over the wintry forest, winds howl in rage with no leaves to blow.



by Soseki (1275-1351)

.
.
.
.

The clouds have ears.........don't they?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48452 Mar 20, 2013
.
.
.
..........

Old man yelling at clouds, still?

..........

.
.
.

In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.

..........
.
.
.
.
.

President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to help women fight back against pay discrimination.

He understands that when women are paid less than men for the same work, it hurts the entire family.
.
.
.
.
.

obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg

Liar Since: May 12
GI JOE

West Mifflin, PA

#48453 Mar 20, 2013
An Iraq War veteran who joined the U.S. Army two days after 9/11 has written a powerful open letter to former President George W. Bush and ex-Vice President Dick Cheney accusing them of war crimes, "plunder" and "the murder of thousands of young Americans—my fellow veterans—whose future you stole."

Tomas Young, who was shot and paralyzed during an insurgent attack in Sadr City in 2004, five days into his first deployment, penned the letter from his Kansas City, Mo., home, where he's under hospice care.

"I write this letter, my last letter, to you, Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney," Young wrote in the letter published on Truthdig.com . "I write not because I think you grasp the terrible human and moral consequences of your lies, manipulation and thirst for wealth and power. I write this letter because, before my own death, I want to make it clear that I, and hundreds of thousands of my fellow veterans, along with millions of my fellow citizens, along with hundreds of millions more in Iraq and the Middle East, know fully who you are and what you have done. You may evade justice but in our eyes you are each guilty of egregious war crimes, of plunder and, finally, of murder, including the murder of thousands of young Americans—my fellow veterans—whose future you stole."

LØØK HERE:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/iraq-war-...

Blame it on Obama..........more entitlements for disabled vets..........when will it end!
Ronald McDonald

United States

#48454 Mar 20, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
..........
Old man yelling at clouds, still?
..........
.
.
.
In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.
..........
.
.
.
.
.
President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to help women fight back against pay discrimination.
He understands that when women are paid less than men for the same work, it hurts the entire family.
.
.
.
.
.
obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg
Liar Since: May 12
You can't lie about the Great Taste of the Big Mac. America's Favorite Sandwich.
"Twoallbeefpattiesspecial saucelettucecheesepicklesonion sonasesameseedbun"

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48456 Mar 20, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
.
.
.
.
..........
Old man yelling at clouds, still?
..........
.
.
.
.
Over the wintry forest, winds howl in rage with no leaves to blow.
by Soseki (1275-1351)
.
.
.
.
The clouds have ears.........don't they?
Nice try, TaxNoMore,
the angry parrot who types.
No one reads your posts.
Ronald McDonald

United States

#48457 Mar 20, 2013
ronalds house wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what they do in the house? Feed these poor suffering kids recycled barf burgers you call sandwiches? But if they're not fed them, why not horsemaster and pimp of little kids? Answer that one clownshoes.
I will try,if you sober up with my Premium Roast Coffee and try posting a little more coherently.
Willard

Paterson, NJ

#48458 Mar 20, 2013
Great Scott....he's cohorting with the like minded TaxNoMore...How sweet

Just like the free apple pie...

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48459 Mar 20, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
.
Below is an examples of Haiku poetry Section 3331, Title 5, United States Code by famous poets
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I,TaxNoMore,
do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
that I take this obligation freely,
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;
and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
So help me God.
We must fight the "Chambersburg COMMUNIST"
.
.
.
obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg
Liar Since: May 12
Wow.

I never thought I'd actually be chatting with the guy who was profiled in this prestigious news article:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-man-pas...

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48460 Mar 20, 2013
Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>You can't lie about the Great Taste of the Big Mac. America's Favorite Sandwich.
"Twoallbeefpattiesspecial saucelettucecheesepicklesonion sonasesameseedbun"
Heeeeyyy. wait a sec.

What's in that special sauce that you so conveniently buried near, but not at the beginning, with a bunch of other stuff after?

I bet it's a coca plant derivative from America friendly nations like FARC. Or opium from Afghanistan.

But that's just crazy talk.

It's just cheaper to use meth made here in America.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48461 Mar 20, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
.
Below is an examples of Haiku poetry Section 3331, Title 5, United States Code by famous poets
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I,TaxNoMore,
do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
that I take this obligation freely,
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;
and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
So help me God.
We must fight the "Chambersburg COMMUNIST"
.
.
.
obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg
Liar Since: May 12
Oh, one more thing here.

I really doubt you would ever take that oath and fully understand its meaning.

You may have repeated the words at one time because you were drafted. That's because you or your parents weren't wealthy enough to buy your way out.



Since: May 11

Location hidden

#48462 Mar 21, 2013
Pennsylvania has the nations highest paid Governor;

Apparently, it is better to be governor of Pennsylvania than any other state, if salary is any indication.

Two different surveys have found that the Pennsylvania governor's salary was the nation's highest in 2012, beating out states with higher populations and higher average incomes. It is even higher this year because of a 1995 state law that delivers annual pay raises tied to inflation for top executive branch officials, lawmakers and judges in Pennsylvania.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr numb nuts 5,719
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Sat Davenport 2
Snyder lance Mar 25 Nelson 1
Second eagle Mar 22 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar 18 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar 5 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb '15 Steve Gratman 2
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]