Willard

Newark, NJ

#48403 Mar 19, 2013
Mitt Romney 2016 .....yeah baby

It could happen to just like the last one...
he will just buy his way in again.
Melinda Lou

Landisburg, PA

#48404 Mar 19, 2013
Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.And it's offensive and disrespectful to your tastebuds to miss out on my Filet 'O' Fish sandwich.Only.a buck ! Price and participation may vary.
Quit pushing your horse meat on this forum. Come to Wendy's for always fresh, never frozen, 100% beef patties.
mutts final exit

West Mifflin, PA

#48405 Mar 19, 2013
Willard wrote:
Mitt Romney 2016 .....yeah baby
It could happen to just like the last one...
he will just buy his way in again.
Karl Rove and his billioniare crooks couldnt rig enuff voting machines to get Mitt the oval office\
mitt was a loser from day one his wife was a b!tch and the whole family was phony glad someone exposed him as a hypocrite and liar behind closed doors
Ronald McDonald

United States

#48406 Mar 19, 2013
Melinda Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit pushing your horse meat on this forum. Come to Wendy's for always fresh, never frozen, 100% beef patties.
GASP!!!...You used the "W" word...Don't make a clown cry.
Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#48407 Mar 19, 2013
Tom Murphy would be the best candidate for GOV.
Resident

Anonymous Proxy

#48408 Mar 19, 2013
Why Tom Murphy?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48409 Mar 19, 2013

Willard
Philadelphia, PA

sez

Hey TaxNoMore I noticed you've picked up a few more like minded admirers.

It must make your heart just swell with pride at the remarkable wit and intellect that they're displaying here....

They're in good company with you because being the like minded individuals that you are that you must stick together and defend one anothers love of Mickey D's (hahahhahahah) this is too much for me....woww enlightening isn't it?

I can see clearly however that you're are on the same maturity level as Ronald and loving it....

Just remember the free pie when you supersize....hahahhaa

STATES CUTTING EMPLOYEE HOURS TO AVOID OBAMACARE COSTS

The costs of Obamacare are not just hitting businesses this year--they are also hitting the government,

and public employees as well.

Virginia, for example, is about to limit part-time employees to 29 hours per week in order to avoid triggering Obamacare’s requirement that employers provide health insurance to those working 30 hours per week or more.

The state cannot afford the $110 million annual cost of insurance.

Is 29 hours per week in order to avoid triggering Obamacare a cut in pay?

Wow enlightening isn't it?

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,

Just remember the free obummer phone when you supersize....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#48410 Mar 19, 2013
Resident wrote:
Why Tom Murphy?
Why not?

He's as good as any.
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#48411 Mar 19, 2013
The modern republican party has not been conservative in decades, they are now social darwinists of the Ayn Rand version. Naturally, they have a problem with the poor surviving.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#48412 Mar 19, 2013
"Going after Medicare cuts to fix the economy is like invading Iraq when you were attacked by 15 Saudis."
- John Fogulsang

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#48413 Mar 19, 2013
“I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress”

Frederick Douglass
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48414 Mar 19, 2013

Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton announced her support for same-sex marriage.

Does Bill approve of same-sex interns?
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48415 Mar 20, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton announced her support for same-sex marriage.
Does Bill approve of same-sex interns?
Does Dennis?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48416 Mar 20, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
"Going after Medicare cuts to fix the economy is like invading Iraq when you were attacked by 15 Saudis."
- John Fogulsang

“I was a very strident Democrat, but then I felt that the party was leaving me behind,” he said.

“Because they used to believe a lot of the same things that I believe in terms of personal responsibility and they seem to have left that behind and that’s where I had to part company because,

you know,

I think that when you take the downtrodden and you kind of pat them on the head and say,

’There, there you poor little thing, I’m going to give you this and this and this,’

I don’t think you’re doing them any favors.

I think you’re actually keeping them in that subservient position.

And I strongly disagree with that approach.”

Ben Carson

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...

Chambersburg, PA

#48417 Mar 20, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
“I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress”
Frederick Douglass
"the party of freedom and progress"

So you're saying Frederick Douglass would be a Democrat today.

I agree.

West Mifflin, Pa

#48418 Mar 20, 2013
Syrian adversaries demand inquiry into "chemical" attack.

Remember the large convoy of trucks from Iraq to Syria?

Remember Iraq's weapons of mass destruction?

Do you think the convoy was delivering rice to Syria? LOL

West Mifflin, Pa

#48419 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
"the party of freedom and progress"
So you're saying Frederick Douglass would be a Democrat today.
I agree.
No, you're saying that.

Chambersburg, PA

#48420 Mar 20, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text> No, you're saying that.
That's right - you aren't capable of accurately assessing reality or speaking the truth.

Sorry for my mistake. LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#48421 Mar 20, 2013
Some education for Mutt/Dave/Roger the Racist:

----------

Meet The Moderator Behind CPAC’s Race Panel Gone Wrong

“Then I started reading about Douglass and my curiosity was ‘Why was he a Republican when Republicans are racist?’” he said.
Smith’s lectures focus almost entirely on how, during the Civil War and through the Jim Crow era, Democrats were the Southern party of white supremacy while Republicans, especially Abraham Lincoln, fought for progress instead.
Needless to say, the obvious question this raises is the one Brown was getting at: If Republicans are the party of Lincoln, then why did black voters overwhelmingly abandon them over the last 50 years?

And does it have anything to do with the reasons white southerners fled the Democratic Party in droves during the same period?

In other words, if the Confederacy’s spiritual descendants are Democrats, then why are their biological descendants voting Republican?

There’s not really a lot of mystery here for historians: Democrats, led by Presidents John Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson, championed civil rights legislation and integration, leaving an opening for the GOP, led by President Richard Nixon, to adopt a race-baiting strategy that drew in disaffected segregationists.

This is an uncontroversial enough take on events that the chairman of the RNC himself apologized on behalf of his party for Nixon’s “Southern strategy” at a 2005 speech to the NAACP.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/03/me...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48422 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
That's right - you aren't capable of accurately assessing reality or speaking the truth.
Sorry for my mistake. LOL!

Obama has accomplished a great deal despite the weak economy and the angry and negative Republican approach to government.

He deserves four more years, and the American people deserve a far more constructive Congress to help solve their problems.

Why do the Republicans hate this country?

QE4 Is Here:

Bernanke Delivers $85 **BILLION**-A-Month

Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%

http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/201...

$100 Million Dollars provides 2000 jobs @$50,000 / year

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/fede...

1 billion / 50 000 would provide twenty thousand one year jobs@$50,000 / year…. per month

40 billion / 50 000 would provide 800 thousand one year jobs per month

Bernanke Delivers $85 **BILLION**-A-Month

…………………AND WOW!!!!!!!………

85 billion / 50 000 would provide 1 Million 700 thousand one year jobs per month

Why do the Republicans hate this country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 23 hr rock and roll 101 5,746
Snyder lance Apr 11 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Apr 2 Davenport 5
Second eagle Mar 22 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar '15 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb '15 Steve Gratman 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE