TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48309 Mar 16, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
what time?

Any time you want a steel chair across your stupid obummer drone face.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48310 Mar 16, 2013

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48311 Mar 16, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You obviously CAN make that shit up. Since that shit's completely made up.
You aren't stupid enough to swallow that shit, are you?

Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.

This feeling is commonly known as transsexualism -- a type of gender identity disorder.

Transsexuals are dissatisfied with their sexual identity, body characteristics or gender role.

They wish to live as the opposite gender and may transform their bodies through gender reassignment surgery

-- a collection of procedures commonly known as a "sex change."

Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome struggles usually begin in early childhood but have been identified in people of all ages.
get jobs yo

Philadelphia, PA

#48312 Mar 16, 2013
Yo yo why UC tryna take my bennies? Career Links is racist. they no got no jobs fo a homie like me
Ronald McDonald

United States

#48313 Mar 16, 2013
get jobs yo wrote:
Yo yo why UC tryna take my bennies? Career Links is racist. they no got no jobs fo a homie like me
Try applying at McDonalds.We offer competitive wages and benefits.Work in team oriented environment with opportunities for advancement.Get discounts on great food, like my new Fish McBites. "Fishy FisshHHAAY".For a limited time only.
tirebiter

Erie, PA

#48315 Mar 16, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....
QE4 Is Here: Bernanke Delivers $85 Billion -A-Month Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%
Mortgage-backed securities at a pace of $40 billion per month.
The Committee also will purchase longer-term Treasury securities after its program to extend the average maturity of its holdings of Treasury securities is completed at the end of the year, initially at a pace of $45 billion per month.
Has Obama made the economy better or worse?
Which is it, the Bernanke or the Obama economy? Even you should be smart enough to know that whatever Wall St. wants, Wall St. gets.
Ronald McDonald

United States

#48316 Mar 16, 2013
No ethics DTM Really wrote:
<quoted text>Two posts written by Effington
Post #1
Romney Ryyan thread
Nov., 27, 2012
I'm also quite sure my identity is known by at least a few topixvisitors and/or posters (I truly appreciate their discretion).
Post #2
Dining thread
Jan., 5, 2013
I think that revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A hole thing to do"
And you, Dan the man have the nerve to call taxno more and realtors unethical.
For ethics,try McDonald's.Pure 100% American Beef."I'm Lovin' It !"

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#48317 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>Two posts written by Effington
Post #1
Romney Ryyan thread
Nov., 27, 2012
I'm also quite sure my identity is known by at least a few topixvisitors and/or posters (I truly appreciate their discretion).
Post #2
Dining thread
Jan., 5, 2013
I think that revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A hole thing to do"
And you, Dan the man have the nerve to call taxno more and realtors unethical.
Does this surprise you? Dan the Boy is just a waste. A sponge, loser, liar and troll.

West Mifflin, Pa

#48318 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>Effington is silent when it comes to his brethen, DTM/Really talking about taxnomore's identity. His first and last name and occupation has been revealed. Yet not peep out of you. Double standards? Hypocrite? Or is just the simple fact that as long as it's not your identity or one of your brethen, it's okay? Sure looks that way.
Outing someone on here is a no no. This is the lowest thing anyone could do. There are no acceptable reason for doing this.

West Mifflin, Pa

#48319 Mar 16, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Marisa, get over yourself. By the way, I'm not Dan. Your desperate need for Dan's attention really is pathetic, get help.
Don't you get tired of changing your ID? Why are you so obsessed with Marisa? Doesn't your boy friend pay you enough attention? You have to me Dan the Man.

West Mifflin, Pa

#48320 Mar 16, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to my office Monday and I'll knock 6% of your teeth out of your stupid face.
You idiot obummer drone.
He has no teeth to knock out. That's why his boyfriend loves it when he goes down on him. LMAO

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#48321 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>Effington is silent when it comes to his brethen, DTM/Really talking about taxnomore's identity. His first and last name and occupation has been revealed. Yet not peep out of you. Double standards? Hypocrite? Or is just the simple fact that as long as it's not your identity or one of your brethen, it's okay? Sure looks that way.
I'm having trouble understanding what you're responding to. I'm not accusing you of being anyone; in RL or other posters on Topix. Frankly, I don't care. If people want to go through the trouble to use multiple screen names just to make it seem like more people agree with them, that's fine with me - they're the one with the problem.

I would never out someone's identity here. I stand by what I said, and I'm not sure how I got dragged into this off-topic discussion.

Location hidden

#48322 Mar 16, 2013
I feel like I'm missing someone, did DTM out TaxNoMore? If so, I'm having trouble finding that specifically but, again, i stand by what I've said previously on the subject.
tirebiter

Erie, PA

#48323 Mar 16, 2013
When the Black Man was put in the White House in 2008, there seemed to a general consensus that something was really wrong with this country. In response a Seattle, Washington resident, Keli Carender, a young adult, Oxford educated, performance artist created a buzz on YouTube and jump started the tea party.

Arguably the result was that in 2010 a few crazy people were put into congress, a few seats in the senate that probably would have been won by Republicans were lost, and due to those crazy people, Democrats won the White House again.

What were these young peoples master plan. To avoid divisive social issues. How did that work for them. It did not. Because the money and social issues are too intertwined.

The money is control, and social conservatives need control. While it is ok to give tax breaks to pedophile priests and ministers, it is not ok to provide health care to women and children. While it is ok to kill children abroad, presumable non christian children, demanding that we fund nutritous school lunches to too much.

So why is this good news for liberals? Because conservatives are proving their inability to function. What is one of the biggest clues for a non-functioning personality? They do the same thing and expect different results.
They became stuck on stupid with W and escalated to being stupid as a natural state of mind with Sarah Palin.
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48324 Mar 16, 2013
Effington wrote:
I feel like I'm missing someone, did DTM out TaxNoMore? If so, I'm having trouble finding that specifically but, again, i stand by what I've said previously on the subject.
Dan the Man didn't out anyone, I outed TaxNoMore, a realtor from Erie. The nutjob Marisa, winston, peanut, huh, wolfgang, and whatever other name it uses, has it so bad for Dan that she blames him for all my post, she needs to seek psychological help and Dan needs to seek a restraining order.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#48326 Mar 16, 2013
tirebiter wrote:
When the Black Man was put in the White House in 2008, there seemed to a general consensus that something was really wrong with this country. In response a Seattle, Washington resident, Keli Carender, a young adult, Oxford educated, performance artist created a buzz on YouTube and jump started the tea party.
Arguably the result was that in 2010 a few crazy people were put into congress, a few seats in the senate that probably would have been won by Republicans were lost, and due to those crazy people, Democrats won the White House again.
What were these young peoples master plan. To avoid divisive social issues. How did that work for them. It did not. Because the money and social issues are too intertwined.
The money is control, and social conservatives need control. While it is ok to give tax breaks to pedophile priests and ministers, it is not ok to provide health care to women and children. While it is ok to kill children abroad, presumable non christian children, demanding that we fund nutritous school lunches to too much.
So why is this good news for liberals? Because conservatives are proving their inability to function. What is one of the biggest clues for a non-functioning personality? They do the same thing and expect different results.
They became stuck on stupid with W and escalated to being stupid as a natural state of mind with Sarah Palin.
Plagiarized--spelling error and all--from:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/16/1194...

You appear stupid and dishonest.

West Mifflin, Pa

#48327 Mar 16, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man didn't out anyone, I outed TaxNoMore, a realtor from Erie. The nutjob Marisa, winston, peanut, huh, wolfgang, and whatever other name it uses, has it so bad for Dan that she blames him for all my post, she needs to seek psychological help and Dan needs to seek a restraining order.
Grow up Danny BOY.

Location hidden

#48328 Mar 16, 2013
Regardless of who outed who, I still cannot say that I can condone such a thing. I'm bowing out of this thread entirely because I do not like the direction it is going.

I'm going back to the dining thread where at least people hate me for stupid reasons.

West Mifflin, Pa

#48329 Mar 16, 2013
Effington wrote:
Regardless of who outed who, I still cannot say that I can condone such a thing. I'm bowing out of this thread entirely because I do not like the direction it is going.
I'm going back to the dining thread where at least people hate me for stupid reasons.
Sure, stop in, judge a few posts then run.
old geezer

United States

#48330 Mar 16, 2013
Effington wrote:
in reference to dining, what are your thoughts about muff diving?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 19 hr in ky 5,570
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web