Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,209)

Showing posts 44,161 - 44,180 of51,181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Liberace wrote:
“I have come to believe that if two people are prepared to make a lifetime commitment to love and care for each other in good times and in bad, the government shouldn’t deny them the opportunity to get married,”- Senator Portman [R] from Ohio after he found out his son is gay.
So if no one in your family is gay you hate the gays and what they stand for, however if someone in your family is found out to be gay,then you're all for gay rights and gay marriages?
OK ,I get it now!
I, for one, appreciate that Sen. Portman has the integrity to admit he was wrong and change his position based on new information. This is a trait few conservatives are capable of. Many Republican politicians over the years have had sons and daughters who came out as gay and yet they have stuck to their politically advantageous position again gay marriage.

I don't even have to go into the list of anti-gay politicians and church leaders who were found to be gay themselves (or at least caught doing naughty, gay things). Oh, but then you can always use "the devil made me do it" excuse.
Really

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, appreciate that Sen. Portman has the integrity to admit he was wrong and change his position based on new information. This is a trait few conservatives are capable of. Many Republican politicians over the years have had sons and daughters who came out as gay and yet they have stuck to their politically advantageous position again gay marriage.
I don't even have to go into the list of anti-gay politicians and church leaders who were found to be gay themselves (or at least caught doing naughty, gay things). Oh, but then you can always use "the devil made me do it" excuse.
Yes but if that new information had been given to him by someone not related to him I doubt he would have had such a change of mind/heart.
Ronald McDoonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Try my new Fish McBites."Fishy FissshHHAAY!!!".For a limited time only.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

petey

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

LOL
YOURE FIRED

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

The voice of reason for the GOP....LMAO!

Donald Trump CPAC speech: Is he a Democratic secret agent?(+video)

Will Donald Trump get asked back to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference next time around? At the moment, we’d guess the answer to that is no, as on Friday he delivered a CPAC speech so dismissive of the current Republican Party that it’s plausible he’s a Democratic secret agent sent to destroy the GOP’s morale.

“The Republican Party is in serious trouble,” he said within moments of beginning. It sort of went downhill from there, landing with a thump at bottom: his offer to build a ballroom for the White House (more on that in a moment).

OK, maybe the GOP really is in serious trouble; we get that. But Mr. Trump’s prescription for a turnaround involves either repudiating basic Republican beliefs or doubling down on stuff that’s getting the party in trouble at the moment. The headline on the report of Elspeth Reeve from The Atlantic captures this pretty well:“Donald Trump Fires Everyone’s Ideas.”

For instance, the most basic of GOP aims might be fiscal prudence in regards to US entitlement programs. If we don’t rein in the costs of Medicare, Medicaid, et al., America will go bankrupt and turn into Greece. That’s pretty much a core belief that unites the tea party and establishment Republicans. Even many Democrats know entitlements must be changed: The Obama administration has said it would accept more means testing in the system, for instance.

Trump’s view? Fuggedaboutit. The voters just don’t want their entitlements touched, even tea party voters, he told a surprised CPAC audience.

“As Republicans, if you think you’re going to change very substantially for the worse Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security in any substantial way and at the same time you think you’re going to win elections, it just really is not going to happen,” the mogul/reality-show star said.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vot...

LMAO!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Yo can't make this shitz up.

Obama is gay . He used to frequent a Gay Bath House in Chicago called The Man's Country. His closest aid as Senator and as President (Reggie Love) are also gay. He goes on separate Vacations with Michelle because the marriage is a sham.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.vice.com/en_se/read/this-man-has-p...

LMAO!
Jing a Ling

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

"I mean, come on. What chance does a skinny guy with a dark complexion and a funny name have to get elected president of the United States?"

"The truth is -- I am too skinny to run. At least that's what my friend Chris Christie keeps telling me." -

Bobby Jindal [R] Louisiana Gov

March 15, 2013
Jing a Ling

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Obama is gay . He used to frequent a Gay Bath House in Chicago called The Man's Country. His closest aid as Senator and as President (Reggie Love) are also gay. He goes on separate Vacations with Michelle because the marriage is a sham.
LØØK HERE:
LMAO!
LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but if that new information had been given to him by someone not related to him I doubt he would have had such a change of mind/heart.
Yes, of course there is a flip side which is: Sen. Portman never considered how the issues of gay marriage affects people until if affected him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
LØØK HERE:
LMAO!
LOL! You obviously CAN make that shit up. Since that shit's completely made up.

You aren't stupid enough to swallow that shit, are you?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You obviously CAN make that shit up. Since that shit's completely made up.

You swallow obumbo drone shit everyday.

State Of Denial?- President Obama Claims Won't Cost A Dime - Wake Up Am

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Romney victories

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

."Here Comes The LandSlide" - Dick Morris Predicts Huge Romney Victory! On FOX .

Rove - NY Times polls garbage .

LMAO!
Dennis Hopper

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
You swallow obumbo drone shit everyday.
State Of Denial?- President Obama Claims Won't Cost A Dime - Wake Up Am
Apparently due to this high class post of yours that explicity exposes you as a man of very high moral fiber like the rest of your so called conservative scum bag vermin brethen but in actuality everyone can now see what a upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht that you reaaly are. So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....
Ronald McDonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently due to this high class post of yours that explicity exposes you as a man of very high moral fiber like the rest of your so called conservative scum bag vermin brethen but in actuality everyone can now see what a upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht that you reaaly are. So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....
Try my new Fish McBites."Fishy FissSHHHAY". For a limited time only.
Really

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a conservative has nothing to do with TaxNoMore being an "upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht" that has more to do with his profession. I know plenty of decent conservatives but have not yet met an ethical realtor.
No ethics DTM Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a conservative has nothing to do with TaxNoMore being an "upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht" that has more to do with his profession. I know plenty of decent conservatives but have not yet met an ethical realtor.
Two posts written by Effington
Post #1
Romney Ryyan thread
Nov., 27, 2012
I'm also quite sure my identity is known by at least a few topixvisitors and/or posters (I truly appreciate their discretion).

Post #2
Dining thread
Jan., 5, 2013
I think that revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A hole thing to do"

And you, Dan the man have the nerve to call taxno more and realtors unethical.
No ethics DTM Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
Effington is silent when it comes to his brethen, DTM/Really talking about taxnomore's identity. His first and last name and occupation has been revealed. Yet not peep out of you. Double standards? Hypocrite? Or is just the simple fact that as long as it's not your identity or one of your brethen, it's okay? Sure looks that way.
Really

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

No ethics DTM Really wrote:
<quoted text>Effington is silent when it comes to his brethen, DTM/Really talking about taxnomore's identity. His first and last name and occupation has been revealed. Yet not peep out of you. Double standards? Hypocrite? Or is just the simple fact that as long as it's not your identity or one of your brethen, it's okay? Sure looks that way.
Marisa, get over yourself. By the way, I'm not Dan. Your desperate need for Dan's attention really is pathetic, get help.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>

You've long ago proven that you're a complete moron, but just when I think you can't be a bigger dumbass, you go and set the bar even LOWER.

Congratulations - you're a complete and total dipshit dumbass imbecile.

Oh yeah - and a PROVEN liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,161 - 44,180 of51,181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr Bobby Homestead the Man 3,800
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 19 Pirates 5,382
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••