Harry

West Mifflin, PA

#48264 Mar 14, 2013
CASSIUS KING wrote:
I have been reading this forum for a few days now and I have come to the conclusion that you are not nearly as funny as you think you are and might possibly be the dumbest human being to ever post on a public forum.
You laugh at the chinese sweat shops, making up false claims Romney said that, and yet you still buy all your clothes at Wal-Mart. Whats that say ? Must be the lead in your underoos that has gone to your brain.
If I were you I would just change screen names and start over from some other locale. Then again no matter where you go,there you are, the same dumbazz who has his head up a superhero cotton panty.
That is just my opinion. Good luck to you in the future and I hope that helmet saves what is left of your cranium.
<quoted text>
Did I hit a nerve dude ???,,,,,,,chill out we all know what the guy meant.......I remember Romney said he'd like to see the full tape and not just'snippets' of it so he can comment on the entire video, he didnt mean what he said>> SURE HE DID !......now he got the guys name and can see the whole video now..........LMAO.........you Rombots are truly clueless........HAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!
Dan the Man Chambersburg

United States

#48265 Mar 15, 2013
CASSIUS KING wrote:
I have been reading this forum for a few days now and I have come to the conclusion that you are not nearly as funny as you think you are and might possibly be the dumbest human being to ever post on a public forum.
You laugh at the chinese sweat shops, making up false claims Romney said that, and yet you still buy all your clothes at Wal-Mart. Whats that say ? Must be the lead in your underoos that has gone to your brain.
If I were you I would just change screen names and start over from some other locale. Then again no matter where you go,there you are, the same dumbazz who has his head up a superhero cotton panty.
That is just my opinion. Good luck to you in the future and I hope that helmet saves what is left of your cranium.
<quoted text>
You are a backward unenlightened hater.Let me educate you. I'm not dumb,but you are.Wal Mart....Blah...Blah..,.Blah... I hope this clears things up fot you.
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48266 Mar 15, 2013
25 classmates don't remember Barry? I find this hard to believe, unless Barry never attended.

There is way to much missing information, Barry's refusal to supply and lets not forget the millions Barry spent hiding his birth certificate and years later when public pressure forced him to come up with a copy that is still in question? What about his past and present associates with the criminal records and shady pasts? Did anyone on here ever read his books and books written about him? It makes you wonder who Barry really is, what is his religion, birthplace and the list goes on? What about his record with ACORN, as an attorney and his wife's shady past and comments about America? His Senate voting record is interesting when he actually voted. What about his promises he made to the voters that he flip flopped on or outright lied? What about his speeches where he condemned Bush and his policies only to continue them himself? Barry's relationships with Muslim leaders raises a lot of questions. His distaste for Israel? I could go on and on about Barry but I have limited space and time. Beside you sure don't get any reasonably debate here, just attacks like I'm a nutty wing nut, a conspiracy nut and the like. I'm a tax paying citizen and when there are this many unanswered questions and actions/policies that harm and go against our Constitution and citizens I want answers. Our so called president Obama, his wife and associates stink and it's time to clean up this stench.

Obama's Israeli Columbia classmates don't recall the young president
U.S. President Barack Obama, due here for his first official visit next week, graduated college in 1983; yet,none of the 25 or so alumni of his class who are now living in Israel remember laying eyes on him.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#48267 Mar 15, 2013
You should apply to be the assistant to Orly taitz, dumb ass conspiracy nut. She might except your ignorance
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48268 Mar 15, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>Did I hit a nerve dude ???,,,,,,,chill out we all know what the guy meant.......I remember Romney said he'd like to see the full tape and not just'snippets' of it so he can comment on the entire video, he didnt mean what he said>> SURE HE DID !......now he got the guys name and can see the whole video now..........LMAO.........you Rombots are truly clueless........HAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!

Obama Resurrects His Failed 4-Year-Old Agenda

Most of the document sounds and looks familiar, because they offer what Obama promised in a first term:

• Promising to reform the corporate tax code while closing “loopholes” and stop companies from shipping jobs overseas while rewarding them for bringing jobs to the US

• More worker training

• Investing in wind, solar, nuclear, and clean coal while demanding higher gas mileage from vehicles

• Tax breaks for hiring workers

• Hiring another 100,000 teachers

• Continuing to roll out ObamaCare

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2012/10 ...

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48269 Mar 15, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
You should apply to be the assistant to Orly taitz, dumb ass conspiracy nut. She might except your ignorance

Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.

Bill Ayers;

left-wing radical bomber - before he became President

Van Jones;

communist activist - when he became President

Valerie Jarrett;

series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President

Eric Holder;

participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.

David Axelrod;

President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.

Just wondering.

Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?

Is this a man who should be President...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48270 Mar 15, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:

dumb ass conspiracy

QE4 Is Here: Bernanke Delivers $85 Billion -A-Month Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%

Mortgage-backed securities at a pace of $40 billion per month.

The Committee also will purchase longer-term Treasury securities after its program to extend the average maturity of its holdings of Treasury securities is completed at the end of the year, initially at a pace of $45 billion per month.

Has Obama made the economy better or worse?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48271 Mar 15, 2013

DuJan said he has been told “Obama’s secrets would have to come out just like John Edwards’ secrets came out.”

He said Obama stopped going to gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago when he began running for the U.S. Senate in 2004.

“Back then, Obama could walk around Chicago and people generally wouldn’t recognize him, even though he was a state senator in the Illinois assembly at the time,” DuJan said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga ...

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48272 Mar 15, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:

dumb ass conspiracy nut

"A press office staffer for Vice President Joe Biden forced a credentialed reporter from the University of Maryland’s Philip Merrill College of Journalism to delete photos taken Tuesday at an event in the Washington, D.C. suburb of Rockville, Md.

Vice President Joe Biden’s press secretary, Kendra Barkoff, has since apologized for the thuggery."

Say what you will about Team Obama, at least they are living up to President Obama's promise to be

"the most transparent administration in history."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/14/biden-staff...

I have no problem with negative information about the President.

It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

Dan the Man Chambersburg
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48273 Mar 15, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:

Why would I take your advise? After reading your last 10 posts which were to many, nothing but a waste of my time I would say your opinions are worthless, you sir are the dumbass.

Something about you is just not normal.
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48274 Mar 15, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.
Bill Ayers;
left-wing radical bomber - before he became President
Van Jones;
communist activist - when he became President
Valerie Jarrett;
series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President
Eric Holder;
participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.
David Axelrod;
President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.
Just wondering.
Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?
Is this a man who should be President...

Just your short list of Obama's associates is enough to open up the eyes of the blind followers of Obama. It must be the free handouts from Obama that keep these idiots supporting him or they have an IQ below average.
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48275 Mar 15, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
DuJan said he has been told “Obama’s secrets would have to come out just like John Edwards’ secrets came out.”
He said Obama stopped going to gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago when he began running for the U.S. Senate in 2004.
“Back then, Obama could walk around Chicago and people generally wouldn’t recognize him, even though he was a state senator in the Illinois assembly at the time,” DuJan said.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga ...
Be Proud!!!!
Say it Loud!!!!
“First Gay President”
With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.
Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
Obama sure as hell didn't frequent these homo hangouts to talk. I believe there is enough proof that Obama is a closet home and his wife a lesbian. Both sure have fooled Obama's supporters well. They have taken advantage of Presidential privileges, costing millions upon millions of tax payers money. They live a different life than us peons do and his liberal idiot supporter see nothing wrong with it, as a matter of fact there are those who defend Obama and his wife even when it's clear as day what the Obama's have done either criminally or morally wrong. Those type of people have severe mental issues and to try and change their views or show them the facts and truth is a waste of time.
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48276 Mar 15, 2013
If I were Obama I think I would require an official food taster too. After all how many people has he shafted?

WASHINGTON — Following President Obama’s lunch meeting with Senate Republicans on Capitol Hill, Maine Republican Senator Susan Collins described the food served and said the president was not able to eat since his “taster” was not present.

“University of Maine recipe for healthy lobster salad — I pointed that out to the president in keeping with the first lady’s initiatives and Fox Family Potato Chips made in Aroostook County where I’m from and wild blueberry pie full of anti-oxidants, see this was a healthy lunch as well. We did have a little ice cream on the pie too, also made in Maine, Gifford’s Ice Cream. So in all seriousness this was well received,” Collins told reporters on Thursday after the meeting at the Capitol.

“Unfortunately, you know, the president can’t,” said Collins when asked if Obama ate at the lunch meeting.

“He looked longingly at it,” Collins continued.“He honestly did look longingly at it, but apparently he has to have essentially a taster, and I pointed out to him that we were all tasters for him, that if the food had been poisoned all of us would have keeled over so, but he did look longingly at it and he remarked that we have far better food than the Democrats do, and I said that was because I was hosting.”

According to a 2009 AFP report, the U.S. Secret Service has “always refused to confirm that US presidents travel with a food ‘taster’, in line with their policy of discretion on all security related issues.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03.....audio/#ixz...
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48277 Mar 15, 2013
U.N.: U.S. drone strikes violate Pakistan's sovereignty

Obama can do whatever he wants to and doesn't have to answer to anyone. Obama thinks its fun to pick a drone target over seas or here in your backyard and take innocent lives and those who never had a trial even though guaranteed by The Constitution.

Obama is not America's dictator "yet" but he sure is acting like one. Judge, Jury, and Executioner.....Obama dreams of this. Obama knows what is best for us peons.
change of heart

West Mifflin, PA

#48278 Mar 15, 2013
GOP Sen. Portman of Ohio Now Supports Gay Marriage

He was always against gay rights and marriage,now since he found out his son is gay ,he's all for it!

Maybe they can start a REAL father and son relationship now !*wink*

(CINCINNATI)— Republican U.S. Sen. Rob Portman is now supporting gay marriage and says his reversal on the issue began when he learned one of his sons is gay.

Ohio’s junior senator disclosed his change of heart in interviews with several Ohio newspapers and CNN. In an op-ed published Friday in The Columbus Dispatch, he said the decision came after a lot of thought.

“I have come to believe that if two people are prepared to make a lifetime commitment to love and care for each other in good times and in bad, the government shouldn’t deny them the opportunity to get married,” he wrote.

WOW!

He's in the same boat as Dick Cheney was, always against gay rights and marriage, put once he found out his daughter was gay,He's all for gay rights and marriage now.

Simply amazing,heh?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#48279 Mar 15, 2013
Not sure why this is considered unusual:

Reports on past presidents show that the Secret Service has intervened in some way before food was presented to the leader of the free world.

Former Secret Service agent Joseph Petro didn't go into much detail in his 2005 book about his career protecting presidents but did write,'In principle, nothing edible gets near the President unless we know where it comes from and who has handled it.'

When President Bill Clinton visited a restaurant in Los Gatos, California in 1993, local media reports mentioned Clinton's 'official food taster who had served three presidents,' but the man was not identified.

Former President George H.W. Bush would frequently eat out in the Beltway and according to a Washington Post article in July 1990, he always brought his taster, bottled water and his own condiments to a restaurant.

The Post reported that on one occasion, Bush's Taster-in-Chief actually washed all the flatware and plates before the first couple ate.
The taster would also sample food and taste any wine that was served.
______

The leader of the free world, no matter who he or she may be, will always have enemies. This seems fairly reasonable to me. To say it's specifically because of people Obama has "shafed" seems a bit ludicrous.
Liberace

West Mifflin, PA

#48280 Mar 15, 2013
“I have come to believe that if two people are prepared to make a lifetime commitment to love and care for each other in good times and in bad, the government shouldn’t deny them the opportunity to get married,”- Senator Portman [R] from Ohio after he found out his son is gay.

So if no one in your family is gay you hate the gays and what they stand for, however if someone in your family is found out to be gay,then you're all for gay rights and gay marriages?

OK ,I get it now!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#48281 Mar 15, 2013
Liberace wrote:
“I have come to believe that if two people are prepared to make a lifetime commitment to love and care for each other in good times and in bad, the government shouldn’t deny them the opportunity to get married,”- Senator Portman [R] from Ohio after he found out his son is gay.
So if no one in your family is gay you hate the gays and what they stand for, however if someone in your family is found out to be gay,then you're all for gay rights and gay marriages?
OK ,I get it now!
I, for one, appreciate that Sen. Portman has the integrity to admit he was wrong and change his position based on new information. This is a trait few conservatives are capable of. Many Republican politicians over the years have had sons and daughters who came out as gay and yet they have stuck to their politically advantageous position again gay marriage.

I don't even have to go into the list of anti-gay politicians and church leaders who were found to be gay themselves (or at least caught doing naughty, gay things). Oh, but then you can always use "the devil made me do it" excuse.
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48282 Mar 15, 2013
Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, appreciate that Sen. Portman has the integrity to admit he was wrong and change his position based on new information. This is a trait few conservatives are capable of. Many Republican politicians over the years have had sons and daughters who came out as gay and yet they have stuck to their politically advantageous position again gay marriage.
I don't even have to go into the list of anti-gay politicians and church leaders who were found to be gay themselves (or at least caught doing naughty, gay things). Oh, but then you can always use "the devil made me do it" excuse.
Yes but if that new information had been given to him by someone not related to him I doubt he would have had such a change of mind/heart.
Ronald McDoonald

United States

#48283 Mar 15, 2013
Try my new Fish McBites."Fishy FissshHHAAY!!!".For a limited time only.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 9 hr Pirates booty 5,491
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs