|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! When President Obama won by 5 million votes and earned the distinction as the first President since Eisenhower to win two elections with 51% of the vote, he had a 50/46 approval/disapproval rating.
In the Washington Post poll, he once again has a 50/46 approval/disapproval rating.
Like all re-elected Presidents, Obama enjoyed an approval bump after his victory. That has gone away - like those bumps always do.
So what's the big news here? That Obama's just as popular now as when he won re-election? Or that post-election bumps go away?

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.

The figure is up from 89 million in January.

The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.

That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.

So what's the big news here?

That Obama's just as popular now as when he won re-election?

Or that post-election bumps go away?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

In the Washington Post poll, he once again has a 50/46 approval/disapproval rating.

Like all re-elected Presidents, Obama enjoyed an approval bump after his victory. That has gone away - like those bumps always do.

That Obama's just as popular now as when he won re-election?

Or that post-election bumps go away?

Obama Administration Plans to Cut Medicare Advantage Reimbursements
March 14, 2013

( CNSNews.com ) The Obama administration is planning new cuts to Medicare, a federal regulatory filing reveals, cuts that could mean higher premiums or seniors losing their coverage altogether.

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LO L!
LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LO L!LOL!
LOL!

LOL!

LOL!

In a Feb. 15 regulatory filing, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced the surprised rate cuts of 2.3 percent

meaning it would pay health care providers 2.3 percent less

for providing services to patients.

LOL!

Obama's just as popular now as when he won re-election.
hope

Mars, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

"Either party in office becomes in time corrupt, tired, unenterprising, and vigorless. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."

Carroll Quigley - Tragedy and Hope - READ IT!
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

<quoted text>
LOL! When President Obama won by 5 million votes and earned the distinction as the first President since Eisenhower to win two elections with 51% of the vote, he had a 50/46 approval/disapproval rating.
So what's the big news here? That Obama's just as popular now as when he won re-election? Or that post-election bumps go away?
Did you even read the article? If you did you missed my message.Try looking outside your bubble or is it a basement? You can't stand anything negative about Obama can you? You did do a nice job of twisting my message and avoiding it.
Dennis

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
"Either party in office becomes in time corrupt, tired, unenterprising, and vigorless. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley - Tragedy and Hope - READ IT!
This is one of the most ridiculus assumtions I've ever heard of and

is astoundingly idiotic...

Must be from the idiot boy himself....not from Carroll Quigley but from the idiot boy.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

peep show wrote:
Meet Scott Prouty, the 47 Percent Video Source
LK HERE:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/s...
"I didnt mean what I said"- Mitt Romney
A far left liberal nut site.
CASSIUS KING

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I hope you choke on your free cheese you little rat bastard !
peep show wrote:
Meet Scott Prouty, the 47 Percent Video Source
LK HERE:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/s...
"I didnt mean what I said"- Mitt Romney

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text> Did you even read the article? If you did you missed my message.Try looking outside your bubble or is it a basement? You can't stand anything negative about Obama can you? You did do a nice job of twisting my message and avoiding it.
Yeah I read it. Its point was that Obama's campaign bump has dissipated. And they are speculating on reasons why that happened - even though it always happens. BFD.

I have no problem with negative information about the President. It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

CASSIUS KING wrote:
I hope you choke on your free cheese you little rat bastard !<quoted text>
You need to update your nitwit attacks. There hasn't been government cheese for at least 20 years.
CASSIUS KING

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

The little basement bedwetter would know ! You can choke on that free cheese while talking on your Obama phone. Try and stop being such a drain on society and your mamma !

Think I will hide your food stamps in your work boots and starve your little rat azz !
<quoted text>
You need to update your nitwit attacks. There hasn't been government cheese for at least 20 years.
hope

Mars, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be from the idiot boy himself....not from Carroll Quigley but from the idiot boy.
you are a brain dead mind controlled weasel trapped inside of the left/right paradigm - have fun drinking the kool-aid jackass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

CASSIUS KING wrote:
The little basement bedwetter would know ! You can choke on that free cheese while talking on your Obama phone. Try and stop being such a drain on society and your mamma !
Think I will hide your food stamps in your work boots and starve your little rat azz !<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
hope

Mars, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
pages 1247-1248 read the book and educate yourself, or spout off like the moron you are.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Yeah I read it. Its point was that Obama's campaign bump has dissipated. And they are speculating on reasons why that happened - even though it always happens. BFD.
I have no problem with negative information about the President. It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

I have no problem with negative information about the President.

The not-in-the-workforce figure stood at 80.5 million in January 2009 when President Barack Obama first took office.

Unemployment Lowest In 3 Years But Record 89.3M Americans Not Working Or Seeking A Job

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2013/...

It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2013/ ...
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

No, it's not about race;

At a meeting on Medicaid expansion under President Obama's health care law on Jan. 29 at the South Carolina Statehouse, state Rep. Kris Crawford (R) questioned whether the policy was politically feasible. From the Charleston Regional Business Journal:

Rep. Kris Crawford, a Republican from Florence and also an emergency room doctor, supports the expansion but expects the Republican caucus to vote as a block against the Medicaid expansion.

The politics are going to overwhelm the policy. It is good politics to oppose the black guy in the White House right now, especially for the Republican Party, Crawford said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
truth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2013/ ...
The Robot: Warning! Warning! Alien spacecraft approaching!
P Ryan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

"When we were looking to open a company in China,I seen these sweat shops ( I mean factories ) over there and thought,WOW! we sure can use these in America"-Mitt Romney

( From the 47% video )
CASSIUS KING

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I have been reading this forum for a few days now and I have come to the conclusion that you are not nearly as funny as you think you are and might possibly be the dumbest human being to ever post on a public forum.

You laugh at the chinese sweat shops, making up false claims Romney said that, and yet you still buy all your clothes at Wal-Mart. Whats that say ? Must be the lead in your underoos that has gone to your brain.

If I were you I would just change screen names and start over from some other locale. Then again no matter where you go,there you are, the same dumbazz who has his head up a superhero cotton panty.

That is just my opinion. Good luck to you in the future and I hope that helmet saves what is left of your cranium.

P Ryan wrote:
"When we were looking to open a company in China,I seen these sweat shops ( I mean factories ) over there and thought,WOW! we sure can use these in America"-Mitt Romney
( From the 47% video )
Dennis

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

P Ryan wrote:
( From the 47% video )
Oh yeah, he did say that but he didn't mean it. That's not what he meant. He meant something else but not that. He meant that he'd like to see us import Chinese workers to work in our faactories. NO he didn't mean that either he meant something all together different. It was taken out of context.

That damn liberal media people always distorting what I mean to say...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr New guy 5,415
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000