Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,203)

Showing posts 44,041 - 44,060 of51,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things...
First - confronting racism is not racist.
Second - it's not like you're new here. We have a long history. LONG AGO you set the tone for our interactions when YOU initiated name-calling and personal attacks.
This isn't a post-by-post deal. Just because you aren't a rude piece of shit in one post doesn't' mean I'm somehow obligated to be respectful to you when I reply.
And even if it worked that way, there's still this...
<quoted text>
You're a vulgar piece of shit, Roger. You're going to get from me what you give. It's way, WAY to late for you to be bawling about me playing the game you set the rules for. Grow up, you whiny piece of shit racist.
Now you broke my heart.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Two things...
First - confronting racism is not racist.
Second - it's not like you're new here. We have a long history. LONG AGO you set the tone for our interactions when YOU initiated name-calling and personal attacks.
This isn't a post-by-post deal. Just because you aren't a rude piece of shit in one post doesn't' mean I'm somehow obligated to be respectful to you when I reply.
And even if it worked that way, there's still this...
<quoted text>
You're a vulgar piece of shit, Roger. You're going to get from me what you give. It's way, WAY to late for you to be bawling about me playing the game you set the rules for. Grow up, you whiny piece of shit racist.
Lil danny BOY, you don't confront racism. You perpetuate it.

Anyone who dogmatically pontificates--as you do, BOY--that minorities are incapable of racism IS a racist.

Racism involves conclusions based on a person's race. That's what YOU do, Lil danny, in advocating that only whites in America are racists.

You're a vulgar piece of shit, Lil danny.

Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.
John Galti

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you don't confront racism. You perpetuate it.
Anyone who dogmatically pontificates--as you do, BOY--that minorities are incapable of racism IS a racist.
Racism involves conclusions based on a person's race. That's what YOU do, Lil danny, in advocating that only whites in America are racists.
You're a vulgar piece of shit, Lil danny.
Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.
And you're a pathological piece of sh.it

Dogmat on that for awhile Teddy.
TaxNoMoron

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore can win any argument by taking up as much space as possible without saying anything.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a pathological piece of sh.it
Dogmat on that for awhile Teddy.
WOW! I guess you told him. LMAO at the idiot.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

the only racist on this thread is dan the (hehe)man. he believes only whitey can be racist as he has previously stated. case closed.

oh and bobby6969 as well. at least he was honest enough to admit his hatred for the white man. i still love you like a brother anyway bobby. happy valentines day.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMoron wrote:
TaxNoMore can win any argument by taking up as much space as possible without saying anything.

They take a lot less space when Topix deletes them. LOL!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They take a lot less space when Topix deletes them. LOL!

Don't you get tired of reporting post that offend you?

It's much easier for you to have a post removed than to reply to facts.

Your hate toward those on here including myself never fails to amaze me.

Danny Boy....I don't expect you to understand this but it's your hate and your approach methods that keep racism alive. You do more harm than good.
John Galti

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get tired of reporting post that offend you?
It's much easier for you to have a post removed than to reply to facts.
Your hate toward those on here including myself never fails to amaze me.
Danny Boy....I don't expect you to understand this but it's your hate and your approach methods that keep racism alive. You do more harm than good.
Don't forget me, I hate you and your racist ignorance too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Help me understand - how does my hating racism cause you to be racist?

This ought to be good. It's fascinating how the racist mind justifies itself.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Help me understand - how does my hating racism cause you to be racist?
This ought to be good. It's fascinating how the racist mind justifies itself.
Re-post this without twisting my words, then I might reply.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Whites Excluded From School Tutoring Program

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/02/13/parents...

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget me, I hate you and your racist ignorance too.
Who cares what you think? LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Re-post this without twisting my words, then I might reply.
I never expected you to reply.

But I did think your excuse for not answering would be more creative than this. LOL!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I never expected you to reply.
But I did think your excuse for not answering would be more creative than this. LOL!

Danny Boy, do you see why no one, and I mean no one takes you serious? When your not serious I play along with you at times. You are such an idiot you can't tell when I'm fuc*ing with you or not. Because of this you have chosen to label me a racist. Even when I cleared that stupid idea of yours up, you still call me racist. You have become so deep rooted in thought that I'm racist there is no way you can ever admit you are wrong and we all know Dad the Man never is wrong. LMAO

You twisted my words like you do with many on here. The only reason you cannot reply is you cannot deal with facts, or the only honest reply that would be facts/truth would show that your views are, lets see how you used to put it....retarded. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny Boy, do you see why no one, and I mean no one takes you serious? When your not serious I play along with you at times. You are such an idiot you can't tell when I'm fuc*ing with you or not. Because of this you have chosen to label me a racist. Even when I cleared that stupid idea of yours up, you still call me racist. You have become so deep rooted in thought that I'm racist there is no way you can ever admit you are wrong and we all know Dad the Man never is wrong. LMAO
You twisted my words like you do with many on here. The only reason you cannot reply is you cannot deal with facts, or the only honest reply that would be facts/truth would show that your views are, lets see how you used to put it....retarded. LMAO
LOL! There, that's a little more creative - making shit up out of whole cloth to justify your blatantly racist posts.

But still no explanation as to how my hate of racism caused you to post overtly, unambiguously racist shit.

I wonder why. LOL!
Bull

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruce Castor for governor
John Galti

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares what you think? LMAO
Obviously you do by the scathing response to my post
....owwch you really know how to throw the insults out there but nevertheless your ignorance shines like a beacon in the dark.....guiding your ignorant racist partner TaxNoMore down that dark dirty alley and givin it to him good..
He likes your ignorance and yells for more...
I often hear him "Give me more, Davie, just give me more, you ignorant racist friend"

You guys make such a lovely couple....
darby o gill

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I am afraid of big black women that go 210-220 pounds
debt reducer

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Republican freshmen who came to Congress last year promising to transform Washington's free-spending culture are no different from most other lawmakers in at least one respect: They mailed out millions of taxpayer-funded flyers and brochures during their first year in office which the tax payers pay for.

GOP freshmen sent more than 25.6 million pieces of unsolicited mail last year at a cost of nearly $9.8 million, according to a review of records compiled by the chief administrative officer of the House.

The figures cover only the nine months from April 1 to Dec. 31. Prior to that, mass mailings were not broken out from other taxpayer-financed mass communications allowed under the congressional franking rule. The costs include the expense of producing the piece and the price of postage.

•Of the 10 lawmakers who spent the most taxpayer money on franked mail, eight were GOP freshmen. Of the 25 who spent the most, 18 were GOP freshmen. Republicans Joe Heck of Nevada ($319,251), Bobby Schilling of Illinois ($293,021) and Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee ($282,385) topped the list.

About 80 percent of House members — 347 — sent unsolicited mail. Those who sent none included seven of the 87 GOP freshmen and one freshman Democrat.

" We have to cut back on wasteful spending and entitlements" - Mitch McConnell [R]

" We cant spent more than we are taking in"-John Boehner [R]

Why does Obama keep giving away free cell phones !

That damn Obama is breaking the bank!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,041 - 44,060 of51,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr 9 percent cross docks 5,119
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bob Casey 3,536
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••

Fire Weather Watch for York County was issued at April 22 at 1:50PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••