|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Mr Death wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO...it's bad enough that you cannot spell now we find out you cannot even quote the correct number of posts.
Yep, you went to a Philadelphia school and graduated at the top of your class. LMFAO, keep posting idiot, I need the humor.
Is this making you feel superior?
I hope so, you probaably need the ego boost, I guess.
Your low self-esteem is rearing its ugly head and woww it is a frigginn ugly one too.

Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Mr Insult Exchange wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this making you feel superior?
I hope so, you probaably need the ego boost, I guess.
Your low self-esteem is rearing its ugly head and woww it is a frigginn ugly one too.
You sure don't like it when your stupidness is exposed do you?

Totals misspelled words.

1. probaably

2. frigginn

3. woww

For today's lesson I want you to look up the correct spelling and write out each word 10 times. Your spelling test will be in one week.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Looky, another broke down race hating tea bag yap a yap yap yap yap. Spell check your governor flipper loss
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Looky, another broke down race hating tea bag yap a yap yap yap yap. Spell check your governor flipper loss
Bobby! It's about time...I am tired of filling in for you. This week end crappola has to go....all so DTM can look like he isn't here.

Bobby is back! So I can now go back to cyperspace!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:

"bobby6464"

Looky, another broke down race hating tea bag yap a yap yap yap yap.

Spell check your governor flipper loss

Pro-Obama election flier marked with NAACP seal featured Klan, lynching imagery

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/20/pro-obama-e...

“If you like cotton and want to pick it, vote Mitt Romney on your ticket,”

declares the flier, which urges voters to

“Re-elect Barack Obama” and states,

“Let’s Move America Forward”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/20/pro-obama-e...

Looky, another broke down race hating tea bag yap a yap yap yap yap.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Ha ha you a funny ignorant one dumb ass
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:

“If you like cotton and want to pick it, vote Mitt Romney on your ticket,”
Wizard of Oz

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

The only thing the likes of bobby 6464 is able to pick....is a beer bottle

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

The racial hating warrior for the tea bags is back. Your brethren sure missed you BOY.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating warrior for the tea bags is back. Your brethren sure missed you BOY.
A few of you retarded liberals said TaxNoMore would never be back. Was this because you lied again or is it more of the retard effect?
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I never said racial hating tea bag taxi would never post on this forum or any other directly in common, dumb ass multi screen name change. All he can do is his racial rants over this here Internet.And your no better so don't fool yourself. Wasn't. It the tea bags who got politically beat down by president obama not once but twice? your ignorant is amazing, ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhyhhhhh your just a pathetic dumb ass
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
I never said racial hating tea bag taxi would never post on this forum or any other directly in common, dumb ass multi screen name change. All he can do is his racial rants over this here Internet.And your no better so don't fool yourself. Wasn't. It the tea bags who got politically beat down by president obama not once but twice? your ignorant is amazing, ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhyhhhhh your just a pathetic dumb ass
If anyone is ignorant and a racist, you fill the shoes. You must of attended one of those Philadelphia schools too. You're not very bright. I bet your IQ is close to that of a monkey.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Hey ignorant one. Why is your IP show Oregon yet there is not one single post from you there. When I check where you have posted prior they all are in the Chambersburg forums? I would say you're a troll and not a very bright one at that. What are your other usernames? You have spelling errors like the idiot from Maryland and a few other places.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

That's another falsehood created by racial hating tea bags and believed solely by tea bags, so keep the lie alive alright dumb ass? I have stated why I post on this here forum but maybe you should be asking your racial hating tea bag brethren moronic taxi why he does? you avoiding the fact that president obama ain't kissing no tea bag ass which angers you and your brethren, but no one care about how you feeling. President Mrs. Clinton is next and not a dam thing you racial hating tea bag fools can do to stop that simple fact from happening, and even your ignorant ass must know this. Keep it a secret, America. Will not
Dan the Man Chambersburg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I see nothing but hate.You are all just haters.
Quoth the Raven

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore is nevermore.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Once again some stupid liberal knows what is best for you. I swear these liberals have no common sense whatsoever.

These politicians are elected to SERVE the people. They are public servants, not dictators. The recent poll below clearly show what the people want, yet once again they are denied. Like Obamacare. The next thing we will be told how, when and where to wipe are a$$es.

One Day Left: NYC Super-Sized Sugary Drink Ban Goes Into Effect Tuesday

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)– Monday is the last day New Yorkers will be able to buy super-sized sugary drinks in New York City.

The cola crackdown goes into effect on Tuesday. The new regulation puts a 16-ounce limit on sugary drinks sold at city restaurants, movie theaters, sports venues and street carts and applies to both bottled and fountain drinks.

The ban but does not include grocery or convenience stores that don’t serve prepared food. It also does not apply to diet soda, other calorie-free drinks or anything that has at least 50 percent milk or milk substitute.

Over the weekend, restaurants, coffee joints and other venues got ready for the upcoming clampdown.

“I definitely believe it’s going to hurt my business,” said Mary Cira of Pronto Pizza, who said she had to toss nearly a $1,000 worth of 20 ounce and 2 liter bottles of soda. She’ll also have to reprint her menus.

“I have a combo special with a 2 liter soda,” she said.

At Movie World in Queens, Russell Evanson said the small size cup he sells is now too big and said he’ll have to find cups that are 16-ounces.

“We are just going to have to comply and live with it, but it will mean less revenue,” he said.

Other establishments like Dunkin’ Donuts have posted colorful fliers explaining the complex rules surrounding coffee.

For example, Lattes are exempt because they’re more than half milk and it’s OK for customers to fill their own cups of large coffee with all the sugar they want.

Starbucks announced it plans it will continue offering 20 ounce venti-sized drinks because of the milk content. Like Dunkin’ Donuts, customers will also be able to add their own sugar.

Speaking Sunday on CBS News’“Face The Nation,” Mayor Michael Bloomberg called Starbucks’ plan “ridiculous.”

“Starbucks knows how to market things, knows how to package things,” he said.“They can change instantly when it’s in their interest to do so.”

Bloomberg has said the ban is a way to fight a growing problem of obesity in the city.

“This is going to bankrupt the country. Our medical industry can’t handle it. Being overweight, it’s the first time it’s gone from a rich person’s disease to a poor person’s disease,” he said.“We’ve just got to do something.”

The mayor said those craving larger sweet drinks can opt to purchase two 16-ounce bottles of soda.

“It’s totally your choice, we’re not banning anything. It’s called portion control,” Bloomberg said.

But critics have said the ban is an unfair burden on businesses and won’t make a meaningful difference in the fight against obesity.

A lawsuit has been filed by the American Beverage Association and a local Korean-American grocers’ group to stop the ban from taking effect until he decides on their bid to block it altogether. A ruling has not yet been made.

New Yorkers are divided on the issue. A Quinnipiac University poll released last week found 51 percent opposed it, while 46 percent approved.

“It’s inappropriate,” said Laura Bielecki.“People have a choice to pick which size of soda they want to purchase.”

“I think it’s a healthy choice so I’m fine with it,” said another person.

In January, city officials announced that soda sellers would get a three-month grace period from $200 fine for violating the ban.

A Recent Poll The Large Sugary Drinks Ban...

Bad idea. Nanny state! If we don't want that much, we don't have to buy it. 98.06%(6,170 votes)

Good idea. If you want more, you can always get some, and maybe it'll help. 1.94%(122 votes)

Total Votes: 6,292
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

"beating back the "dan the mans" of the world!!!

The liberal pukes of the world.

‘Toaster Pastry Gun Freedom Act’ proposed in Maryland

Senate Bill 1058 restricts the disciplinary options Maryland public school officials can use for any student who “brings to school or possesses” an image of a gun or an object that might look like a gun but isn’t one.

Students could also form their fingers in the shape of a gun without fear of reprisal.

The bill also includes a section mandating counseling for school officials who fail to distinguish between guns and things that resemble guns.

School officials who fail to make such a distinction more than once would face discipline themselves.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/toaster-pas...

Senate Bill 1058 - Pop Tarts aren't guns

We must fight the "dan the mans" of the world!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!

The latest jobs data shows there are 143.5 million employed workers, 12 million on official government unemployment insurance benefits and 89.3 million who are not working or looking for work at all.

The not-in-the-workforce figure stood at 80.5 million in January 2009 when President Barack Obama first took office.

obummer lied, people died

Insurance Pools for 'High-Risk' Patients Running out of Money

A large number of Americans who have been refused health insurance because of preexisting medical conditions received bad news Friday from the Obama administration.

Tens of thousands will be blocked from a program designed to help them because money is running out, the Washington Post reports.

"stand up"

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.

The figure is up from 89 million in January.

The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.

That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.

Obama's White House jobs council fraud

By Ed Rogers

The president can't manage his own White House jobs council.

The community organizer who never had to account for how well the community was organized can't even manage his own creation.

The story of the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness is a perfect metaphor for the president's hostile view of the private sector and how it can create and supply jobs for Americans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-insid...

"stand up"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 42 min From Clarks summit 3,815
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 46 min Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••