Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dan the Man Chambersburg

United States

#48090 Mar 9, 2013
Mr Death wrote:
<quoted text> Could you please go back and do a spell check. lol
I can spelll. Your'e just a hater.
RICHARD

Eagle, ID

#48091 Mar 9, 2013
#48072,Well we are still waiting for your reply,whats holding you up about your reply...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#48092 Mar 9, 2013
OMG!! YO...DUDES,...This thread is sooooo OUT DATED!!..GET A FREAKIN' LIFE...GO over to The Blue and Gray Restaurant... AND take Bill Kearney WITH ya!!!!
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48093 Mar 9, 2013
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Well,well,well finally on another site someone agree's with me and others...You need to read the other sites and join in who-ever you are however i hope you do belive in what you say and are not trying to fuel the flame so to say???
What I posted is fact. Facts I do believe.
Mr Insult Exchange

Baltimore, MD

#48094 Mar 10, 2013
Mr Death wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO...it's bad enough that you cannot spell now we find out you cannot even quote the correct number of posts.
Yep, you went to a Philadelphia school and graduated at the top of your class. LMFAO, keep posting idiot, I need the humor.
Is this making you feel superior?
I hope so, you probaably need the ego boost, I guess.
Your low self-esteem is rearing its ugly head and woww it is a frigginn ugly one too.

Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48095 Mar 10, 2013
Mr Insult Exchange wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this making you feel superior?
I hope so, you probaably need the ego boost, I guess.
Your low self-esteem is rearing its ugly head and woww it is a frigginn ugly one too.
You sure don't like it when your stupidness is exposed do you?

Totals misspelled words.

1. probaably

2. frigginn

3. woww

For today's lesson I want you to look up the correct spelling and write out each word 10 times. Your spelling test will be in one week.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#48096 Mar 10, 2013
Looky, another broke down race hating tea bag yap a yap yap yap yap. Spell check your governor flipper loss
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48097 Mar 10, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Looky, another broke down race hating tea bag yap a yap yap yap yap. Spell check your governor flipper loss
Bobby! It's about time...I am tired of filling in for you. This week end crappola has to go....all so DTM can look like he isn't here.

Bobby is back! So I can now go back to cyperspace!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48098 Mar 10, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:

"bobby6464"

Looky, another broke down race hating tea bag yap a yap yap yap yap.

Spell check your governor flipper loss

Pro-Obama election flier marked with NAACP seal featured Klan, lynching imagery

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/20/pro-obama-e...

“If you like cotton and want to pick it, vote Mitt Romney on your ticket,”

declares the flier, which urges voters to

“Re-elect Barack Obama” and states,

“Let’s Move America Forward”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/20/pro-obama-e...

Looky, another broke down race hating tea bag yap a yap yap yap yap.

Portland, Oregon

#48099 Mar 10, 2013
Ha ha you a funny ignorant one dumb ass
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48100 Mar 10, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:

“If you like cotton and want to pick it, vote Mitt Romney on your ticket,”
Wizard of Oz

Chambersburg, PA

#48101 Mar 10, 2013
The only thing the likes of bobby 6464 is able to pick....is a beer bottle

Portland, Oregon

#48104 Mar 10, 2013
The racial hating warrior for the tea bags is back. Your brethren sure missed you BOY.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48105 Mar 10, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating warrior for the tea bags is back. Your brethren sure missed you BOY.
A few of you retarded liberals said TaxNoMore would never be back. Was this because you lied again or is it more of the retard effect?
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#48106 Mar 10, 2013
I never said racial hating tea bag taxi would never post on this forum or any other directly in common, dumb ass multi screen name change. All he can do is his racial rants over this here Internet.And your no better so don't fool yourself. Wasn't. It the tea bags who got politically beat down by president obama not once but twice? your ignorant is amazing, ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhyhhhhh your just a pathetic dumb ass
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48107 Mar 10, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
I never said racial hating tea bag taxi would never post on this forum or any other directly in common, dumb ass multi screen name change. All he can do is his racial rants over this here Internet.And your no better so don't fool yourself. Wasn't. It the tea bags who got politically beat down by president obama not once but twice? your ignorant is amazing, ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhyhhhhh your just a pathetic dumb ass
If anyone is ignorant and a racist, you fill the shoes. You must of attended one of those Philadelphia schools too. You're not very bright. I bet your IQ is close to that of a monkey.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48108 Mar 10, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Hey ignorant one. Why is your IP show Oregon yet there is not one single post from you there. When I check where you have posted prior they all are in the Chambersburg forums? I would say you're a troll and not a very bright one at that. What are your other usernames? You have spelling errors like the idiot from Maryland and a few other places.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#48109 Mar 10, 2013
That's another falsehood created by racial hating tea bags and believed solely by tea bags, so keep the lie alive alright dumb ass? I have stated why I post on this here forum but maybe you should be asking your racial hating tea bag brethren moronic taxi why he does? you avoiding the fact that president obama ain't kissing no tea bag ass which angers you and your brethren, but no one care about how you feeling. President Mrs. Clinton is next and not a dam thing you racial hating tea bag fools can do to stop that simple fact from happening, and even your ignorant ass must know this. Keep it a secret, America. Will not
Dan the Man Chambersburg

United States

#48111 Mar 10, 2013
I see nothing but hate.You are all just haters.
Quoth the Raven

Greencastle, PA

#48113 Mar 10, 2013
TaxNoMore is nevermore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 15 hr milanos 5,790
Snyder lance May 25 Torts 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 7 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr 30 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]