|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny, Danny, the multiple personality poster calling the kettle black. LMAO at the topix clown.
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Dan the man/Really/bobby6464. The clown impersonates a lot of us here. He needs friends, so he invents them.
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny I think you slipped up and aren't even aware of it. You called me "her". Now why would that be? Hmmmm........very interesting. You also called Winston Smith, "her". That's what happens when you post as different people...you forget who said what and before you know it you give yourself away because the errors are noticeable.
I also have noticed that Really is becoming stronger and seems to be over powering bobby 6464.
Be careful little warrior boy, you just might have trouble getting back to reality.
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>This is interesting.....you accuse me of having no evidence that DTM is a multiple personality poster and then you turn around and do the same thing.DAH!! What's wrong with this picture.
So tell me, where is your evidence that Taxnomore is a multiple poster?
My evidence has been gathered over a period of time. I have caught DTM/Really making the same remarks, the same lies, the same style of bs, the same curse words, plus others have picked up on it also. So I am not alone
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Having a conversation with yourself, Danny the little warrior boy? Poor sap, is slipping into LaLa land.
The irrational belief - based on ZERO evidence - that every poster you don't like is Dan the Man is the number one symptom of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.

Poor sick, sick little twit - we can only that her suffering ends soon.

LOL!
Voter

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

YouGoGirl wrote:
Hillary Clinton would defeat three potential Republican presidential candidates if the 2016 presidential election were held today, with New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie second in a field of three Democrats and three Republicans selected by Quinnipiac University for a national poll released today.
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-centers/...
The GOP will flip flop on these issues for coming elections, We love the Hispanics, we love the blacks, we love the gays, we favor abortion. we the peole have seen thru your lies for years ( just ask Mutt Romney ) HAAAAA!!!!! The GOP still hate on all of these issues..........good luck for the next 5 elections.LMAO!

The teabaggers are the thing of the past,,,,, it was a 2010 fluke,,the people caught on to these morons and imposters.HAAAAA!!!!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The irrational belief - based on ZERO evidence - that every poster you don't like is Dan the Man is the number one symptom of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.
Poor sick, sick little twit - we can only that her suffering ends soon.
LOL!
Danny, Danny, the little warrior boy, is SO in love with himself, has such an over inflated opinion of himself that he actually thinks it's a syndrome. Sorry little man, we all know you are a multiple personality poster, we all know you can't run with the big dogs on the gun thread. You even post to yourself on that thread and they made fun of you for it.

Nope little man. You are just a joke, a good laugh, an out of control liar and an undisciplined groupthinker. Everyday you win the joke of the day award. So you see, you are good for something.....a laugh!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

YouGoGirl wrote:
Hillary Clinton would defeat three potential Republican presidential candidates if the 2016 presidential election were held today, with New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie second in a field of three Democrats and three Republicans selected by Quinnipiac University for a national poll released today.

I would like to see a Clinton/Christie ticket.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny, Danny, the little warrior boy, is SO in love with himself, has such an over inflated opinion of himself that he actually thinks it's a syndrome. Sorry little man, we all know you are a multiple personality poster, we all know you can't run with the big dogs on the gun thread. You even post to yourself on that thread and they made fun of you for it.
Nope little man. You are just a joke, a good laugh, an out of control liar and an undisciplined groupthinker. Everyday you win the joke of the day award. So you see, you are good for something.....a laugh!
Posting exclusively about DTM rather than attempting to debate the issues is another primary symptom of DTMDS.

Unfortunately this twit's case is terminal. All we can do is pray for a quick end to her suffering. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Orange Space Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see a Clinton/Christie ticket.
LOL! That's pretty funny.
WornOutThread

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

If u were shipwrecked in the desert in the middle of a blizzard when the wheels fell ur boat,how many hamburgers would it take to build a doghouse, yes or no ?
Makes as much sense as anything else posted here
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

YouGoGirl wrote:
Democrats should pray that Hillary doesn't have another stroke.
oh yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jetcitywoman wrote:
<quoted text>HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! TaxNoMOre really isnt from California...did ya know that? He was a lying POS..spreading his crap through various forums..
Maybe you will be next or Roger the rabbit.
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Now he wont post his racist remarks in here anymore, he has been reported and warned..........many reported him on here including me..so suffer SUCKER!@ HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LMAO!~
Let him go back to the Erie forum on post under another name and spread his BS..HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
He hated the poor ,he hated blacks, gays, Hispanics...he also hated himself.......topix took out all his posts.HAAAAAA!!!!!!! All that copy ans paste he didnt is gone forever........LOL!
Stock market up...jobs are coming back./ Now let's defense 2 trillion.......... GO OBAMA!!!!
Yeah Babyyyyy! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
hI baby, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
argon

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

WornOutThread wrote:
If u were shipwrecked in the desert in the middle of a blizzard when the wheels fell ur boat,how many hamburgers would it take to build a doghouse, yes or no ?
Makes as much sense as anything else posted here
well the wheels fell off your floatplane in the Mongolian desert during a winter storm.many hamburgers would be needed to build a doghouse.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/man...

" consisting of or amounting to a large but indefinite number"

the answer would be yes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats should pray that Hillary doesn't have another stroke.
Hillary Clinton never had a stroke.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton never had a stroke.
Then she's just brain dead? Like you.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Then she's just brain dead? Like you.....
Still stalking me from thread to thread I see.

So sad.

Terminal DTMDS.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

proof that there is no God; Hugo Chavez who helped the poor died of cancer at 58, Dick Cheney the murderous war criminal is still alive.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
proof that there is no God; Hugo Chavez who helped the poor died of cancer at 58, Dick Cheney the murderous war criminal is still alive.
Hugo Chavez helped the poor alright....he helped to keep them poor
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
God does have a sense of humor he wants to watch the bastid suffer for another 20 years
only thing is with all his money he aint enjoying it....LOL!
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Hugo Chavez helped the poor alright....he helped to keep them poor
so those seniors with low incomes in the US that got cheaper heating oil were kept poor by Chavez?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
so those seniors with low incomes in the US that got cheaper heating oil were kept poor by Chavez?
Ask the people of Venezuela how selling cheap oil in the US kept them out of proverty....it didn't.
B Clinton

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Hey ya all. I'm new here and I'm a lookin fer a good lookin gal. I have a little woman at home. Wellnot little, more like a cow and big ole bags under her eyes and long stringy hair. My little woman stammers when she talks, always says "ah, ya know". That jist drives me up the dang gone wall.

Some dude told me,n I gots to look outside the democratic party if I wants a good looker. I thinks he's a right on target. I show don't know why I joined a party with dippy lookin women, the ladies of the GOP are Gorgeous Or Pretty.

I'm a hopin my little woman doesn't catch me here. I got us into some trouble back in 98-99. My big ole butt was kicked pretty dang gone good.

Well any good lookers out this just send me a post.

You can call me Bubba if you want cause I'm a good ole boy from Arkansas.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the people of Venezuela how selling cheap oil in the US kept them out of proverty....it didn't.
and you did not answer if the low income people in the US were kept in poverty by Chavez?
so did low income US citizens benefit from Chavez?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 13 hr New guy 5,415
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••