Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47912 Mar 6, 2013
Really wrote:
Ole Marisa, Winston, Peanut, Huh, Wolfgang has quite the fan club :-)
Hi Dan, how's it going?

I'm sorry to see you are still obsessing over Marisa, Winston, etc. Must be rough going thru the day thinking about them

Did Rupert and Sole Digo send you out to help them? They haven't been doing too good. I have been beating them up pretty good. But never fear Really/DTM to the rescue!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47913 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>aahhhh yesss! Two words you know how to spell since you see them all over your psychiatric medical history reports!
How preceptive of you to admit I am superior.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47914 Mar 6, 2013
Solo digo, funny thing about your isp address of United States. It's blank. Try clicking on it and it's nothing. Hmmmm, looks like you and Rupert are the same posters. Not too smart are you? Rather obvious.
solo digo

United States

#47915 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>How preceptive of you to admit I am superior.
yeah I admit it! You are so clueless of an insult in front of you. You are a superior nutjob.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47917 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Mr Rupert is right, you are a f'in idiot, Wolfgang Puck may be austrian but is known for American Cuisine , but I see you behaving as a typical tight assed conservative though, put some info out there to prove you wrong and you got a wild hair up your ass now and you're all upset, you refuse to accept it and now come the insults making you look like a true republican, errrr I mean assholian. Here is more Wolfgang stuff : EVH Wolfgang Guitars made famous by Eddie Van Halen, bully named Wolfgang in Hey,Arnold cartoons.
Are you aware that EVH's son is called Wolfie? His name is Wolfgang. I bet you didn't even know that, otherwise you would have mentioned it.

There. something else you now know...thanks to me.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47918 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I admit it! You are so clueless of an insult in front of you. You are a superior nutjob.
You just can't stop with the name calling can you? Are you that insecure that you have to resort to school yard behavior?

I have become bored with you. Time for me to get out the classics and do some reading.

Don't lose too much sleep over me..........
elderly patient

United States

#47919 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Are you aware that EVH's son is called Wolfie? His name is Wolfgang. I bet you didn't even know that, otherwise you would have mentioned it.
There. something else you now know...thanks to me.
I knew that! It's on internet on a few websites
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47920 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't very smart,are you? You assume I am Taxnomore. Have you not noticed there is a toatally different style of posts?Well obviously not.
One thing is apparent...I intimidate you.
Who is Tannomore? I couldn't find any or her or his posts, another forum?
jmdammit

United States

#47921 Mar 6, 2013
Fight nice girls....by the way ...in 2010 I supported Jack Wwagner ...a democrat...a conservative democrat (if they make such a thing)...certainly not a "Wingnut' or a "Right Winger'.
lew

Plymouth, PA

#47923 Mar 6, 2013
At the very least you did not support Hoeffel.
lew

Scranton, PA

#47924 Mar 6, 2013
why my location is wrong?
lew

Scranton, PA

#47925 Mar 6, 2013
why is

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47926 Mar 6, 2013
I see everything is as usual here. I'll check back in a few weeks again.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#47927 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Tannomore? I couldn't find any or her or his posts, another forum?
TaxNoMore is my Hermaphrodite lover.
Rupert

Washington, DC

#47928 Mar 7, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
I see everything is as usual here. I'll check back in a few weeks again.
Don't worry about it Dave...no need.

Everything is going well here without you.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47929 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Tannomore? I couldn't find any or her or his posts, another forum?
I am not sure what happened to Taxnomore's posts. I think they were deleted. He posted all the time. A lot of his posts were very good, but some of them went off and were strange.

It has jusf been recent that his posts disappeared.
Rupert

Washington, DC

#47930 Mar 7, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure what happened to Taxnomore's posts. I think they were deleted. He posted all the time. A lot of his posts were very good, but some of them went off and were strange.
It has jusf been recent that his posts disappeared.
Hahhahaha

Seattle, WA

#47931 Mar 7, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
TaxNoMore is my Hermaphrodite lover.
Nice of you to share this with us.

Seattle, WA

#47932 Mar 7, 2013
Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it Dave...no need.
Everything is going well here without you.
It's amazing, I toss you a spinning quarter and you flap your arms like a bird. It's so easy to keep those with an IQ of a chimpanzee busy.
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47935 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
Okay, I'm replying to my own post to ask why was this question judged, Racy, Disagree and Mean? All I did was ask a question. Not one of the rating that were given to the above post has nothing to do with the post. Who ever judged this post do you have something personal against me or what? I don't see how you could since I'm new here. You must be a troll or a borderline retard. I don't like using the word "retarded" but in this case I think it fits the one who judged my post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 9 hr Bait Trap 5,475
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance