Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,194)

Showing posts 43,861 - 43,880 of51,254
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rikki rocket

Leslie, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Bush emails hacked. Hahahaha. Everyone already knows he's a crooked c**ks**ker.
Gay Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
And another copy and paste job...HAAAAA!!!!!!
A libroid nut site HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!
Obama has spent more in just 4 years than all the President combined.
Obama spending binge never happened:
Government outlays rising at slowest pace since 1950s

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

LØØK HERE FOOL:

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-05-22/co...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO!
Gay Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Over Obama’s four budget years, federal spending is on track to rise from $3.52 trillion to $3.58 trillion, an annualized increase of just 0.4%.

There has been no huge increase in spending under the current president, despite what you hear.

Why do people think Obama has spent like a drunken sailor? It’s in part because of a fundamental misunderstanding of the federal budget.

What people forget (or never knew) is that the first year of every presidential term starts with a budget approved by the previous administration and Congress. The president only begins to shape the budget in his second year. It takes time to develop a budget and steer it through Congress — especially in these days of congressional gridlock.

The 2009 fiscal year, which Republicans count as part of Obama’s legacy, began four months before Obama moved into the White House. The major spending decisions in the 2009 fiscal year were made by George W. Bush and the previous Congress.

Like a relief pitcher who comes into the game with the bases loaded, Obama came in with a budget in place that called for spending to increase by hundreds of billions of dollars in response to the worst economic and financial calamity in generations.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
Gay Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Up next,,,,,,,,,,Sean Hannity and the FOX news spin
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

But first a word from our sponsor.. Rush Limpdick!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Gay Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

When Obama took the oath of office, the $789 billion bank bailout had already been approved. Federal spending on unemployment benefits, food stamps and Medicare was already surging to meet the dire unemployment crisis that was well underway. See the CBO’s January 2009 budget outlook.

Obama is not responsible for that increase, though he is responsible (along with the Congress) for about $140 billion in extra spending in the 2009 fiscal year from the stimulus bill, from the expansion of the children’s health-care program and from other appropriations bills passed in the spring of 2009.

If we attribute that $140 billion in stimulus to Obama and not to Bush, we find that spending under Obama grew by about $200 billion over four years, amounting to a 1.4% annualized increase.

After adjusting for inflation, spending under Obama is falling at a 1.4% annual pace — the first decline in real spending since the early 1970s, when Richard Nixon was retreating from the quagmire in Vietnam.

In per capita terms, real spending will drop by nearly 5% from $11,450 per person in 2009 to $10,900 in 2013 (measured in 2009 dollars).

By the way, real government spending rose 12.3% a year in Hoover’s four years. Now there was a guy who knew how to attack a depression by spending government money!

Know your facts you farce......LMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gay Rogers wrote:
When Obama took the oath of office, the $789 billion bank bailout had already been approved. Federal spending on unemployment benefits, food stamps and Medicare was already surging to meet the dire unemployment crisis that was well underway. See the CBO’s January 2009 budget outlook.
Obama is not responsible for that increase, though he is responsible (along with the Congress) for about $140 billion in extra spending in the 2009 fiscal year from the stimulus bill, from the expansion of the children’s health-care program and from other appropriations bills passed in the spring of 2009.
If we attribute that $140 billion in stimulus to Obama and not to Bush, we find that spending under Obama grew by about $200 billion over four years, amounting to a 1.4% annualized increase.
After adjusting for inflation, spending under Obama is falling at a 1.4% annual pace — the first decline in real spending since the early 1970s, when Richard Nixon was retreating from the quagmire in Vietnam.
In per capita terms, real spending will drop by nearly 5% from $11,450 per person in 2009 to $10,900 in 2013 (measured in 2009 dollars).
By the way, real government spending rose 12.3% a year in Hoover’s four years. Now there was a guy who knew how to attack a depression by spending government money!
Know your facts you farce......LMAO!
LQQK!!!!! When you piss off the crybaby from West Mifflin aka Dan the Man he comes out as Gay Rogers. I guess all we need to do is piss him off and he comes out of his closet to play. LMAO

It's okay, you can admit you're a homosexual, the democrats love you.
John Galti

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK!!!!! When you piss off the crybaby from West Mifflin aka Dan the Man he comes out as Gay Rogers. I guess all we need to do is piss him off and he comes out of his closet to play. LMAO
It's okay, you can admit you're a homosexual, the democrats love you.
Everyone's Dan the Man, your mother is Dan the Man and she coming to beat your sorry ass....

Frigging stupider than dirt...I'm tellin ya...wow friggin dumb can you get?

Announcement: EVERYONE IS NOT DAN THE MAN!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's Dan the Man, your mother is Dan the Man and she coming to beat your sorry ass....
Frigging stupider than dirt...I'm tellin ya...wow friggin dumb can you get?
Announcement: EVERYONE IS NOT DAN THE MAN!!!!
A little upset, huh? Now why would you get upset? I like bringing out the worse in azzholes like yourself.
John Galti

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> A little upset, huh? Now why would you get upset? I like bringing out the worse in azzholes like yourself.
You're such a clever dolt......

Upset....I guess so....you got me "Dave Rogers" hahahahaha. Bang right in the heart....you really knw how to hurt my feeelings....and damn you have that talent to upset "people like me" with your incessant habit of calling everybody on Topix "Dan The Man.
What the fck is that all about?
Are you OCD like TaxNoMore? Or are you TaxNoMore?
He has an unnatural obsession with Dan The Man too.

I see you brought boxhard out of the closet recently too...I'm not sure if he's obsessed with Dan the Man...I don't think so...he's just a idiot

But yes this is a bit annoying...you got me ....I admit that your repititous insanity does irk me a bit....

And all that cutting and pasting from right wing nut job newsletters...that's precoius too...did you notice how many more people from the left are on here now counteracting you assinine bullshi.t huh?
Oh yeah, more and more and more.....

Just like Krushchev....were going to bury you're sorry ass...hahahahahahaaa
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
So you keep up the good work perpetuating lies and hate...keep sucking the the juice bottle being fed to you by those fine folks at Heritage...that Jim DeMint....your nut juice guru, he's friggin special...hahahhaha
Ok loser boy....you fckn treasonous ass.wipe

LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a clever dolt......
Upset....I guess so....you got me "Dave Rogers" hahahahaha. Bang right in the heart....you really knw how to hurt my feeelings....and damn you have that talent to upset "people like me" with your incessant habit of calling everybody on Topix "Dan The Man.
What the fck is that all about?
Are you OCD like TaxNoMore? Or are you TaxNoMore?
He has an unnatural obsession with Dan The Man too.
I see you brought boxhard out of the closet recently too...I'm not sure if he's obsessed with Dan the Man...I don't think so...he's just a idiot
But yes this is a bit annoying...you got me ....I admit that your repititous insanity does irk me a bit....
And all that cutting and pasting from right wing nut job newsletters...that's precoius too...did you notice how many more people from the left are on here now counteracting you assinine bullshi.t huh?
Oh yeah, more and more and more.....
Just like Krushchev....were going to bury you're sorry ass...hahahahahahaaa
So you keep up the good work perpetuating lies and hate...keep sucking the the juice bottle being fed to you by those fine folks at Heritage...that Jim DeMint....your nut juice guru, he's friggin special...hahahhaha
Ok loser boy....you fckn treasonous ass.wipe
hahahahaha

"he's just a idiot"
knw
feeelings
repititous
precoius
assinine
were going
you're sorry ass

John Galti

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
"he's just a idiot"
knw
feeelings
repititous
precoius
assinine
were going
you're sorry ass
thats all you got "Chicago" "Chicago" ---we are on to you now...hahahaha
he everyone he's in "Chicago"...better watch you don't get mowed down loser boy.
hahahahahaha precious
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
thats all you got "Chicago" "Chicago" ---we are on to you now...hahahaha
he everyone he's in "Chicago"...better watch you don't get mowed down loser boy.
hahahahahaha precious
hahahaha

"thats all"
"he everyone"

You're unusually proud of your lazy stupidity.

hahahahahaha
John Galti

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>

"thats all"
"he everyone"
You're unusually proud of your lazy stupidity.
hahahahahaha
It sounds like your upset....i hope i annoy the hell out of you too.

You're such an upstanding speller too. Its just too bad you're such an idiot. Isn't it?
One would think that with the gift of great spelling that you posses that you wouldnt be so damn stupid.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like your upset....i hope i annoy the hell out of you too.
You're such an upstanding speller too. Its just too bad you're such an idiot. Isn't it?
One would think that with the gift of great spelling that you posses that you wouldnt be so damn stupid.
Who looks like a damn stupid idiot:
"your upset"
"Its"
"posses"
"wouldnt"

Hahahahahahaha
Jolly Roger

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

i see davey rogers can join up for the boy scouts and become a cub master since they now allow gays in the Boy Scouts of America
I bet davey has candy in his car....
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Jolly Roger

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

four years davey,,,,will be whining for another 4 years?

Who's next to run for the teabaggers in 2016?
Newt?
Cain?
Santorium?
Christie?
Ryan?
Rubio?

As long as they hate and are against latinos,blacks,gays,the poor,abortions,equal rights for women,gun control,ect,ect...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !

Too late to put the party of anti-government back on track..HEY! I heard Sarah Palin is looking for a job........
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

But until that time four more years!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!

Suck it up son
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Glenn B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Katie Couric puts the boots to racist Glenn Beck on his refusal to define 'white culture'

He's clueless

LØØK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

After the interview Bush steps in to give give his opinion

LØØK HERE:

Now remember Bush claims to be a very very religious man

Glenn B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

G.Bush should have been a comedian,,,,,,,,folks you cant make this shit up!! Back to the good old dayz....LMAO!

LØØK HERE:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

DTM is here this weekend as the clown from West Mifflin.

Give it up Danny, we're all on to you
rikki rocket

New Alexandria, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Sarah Palin..lololol That was the beginning of the end of the GOP. Drawing straws at its worst. Only the mindless sheeple thought more of her than a ploy.
Typical republican. Put the almighty dollar before the people she swore to serve. As for G.W. Bush. Where were all these rights activists when he was king?
Funny how the once pro government,capitalists are against forms of capitalism and government now..
It's ok for them to protest now. When they used to call others communists for doing the same.

They call themselves patriots. When, in fact.. They are terrorists. Imposing their ideals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,861 - 43,880 of51,254
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 18 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search