|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

solo digo wrote:
How can you say it shows ignorance when "Wolfgang" is associated with many things. Nobody else knows that only YOU associate it with the famous compser. You sound like one of those self glorifying nutjobs
So tell me...what else is Wolfgang associated with? You talk as though Wolfgang is as common as Smith. I know no one by the name of Wolfgang...and I bet you don't either.

And I bet you are clueless to Mozart's music. You are not very sophiscated are you?

Here's what I think...you are a typical liberal who just dislikes me because I don' t think like you. You knos what that's called? Narrow minded! That's you to a tee!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry Dan the Man but I was raised two wrongs don't make a right. When one replies to insulting comments with insults, nothing positive is ever accomplished. One might ask why would any person post on a public forum insults, whether receiving or giving? Debating civil will not include insults One who ignores the bait trolls put out there make a civil debater. There is NO EXCUSE to feed the trolls unless you have a little troll within yourself.
I myself have fallen victim to the troll bait myself. Just something for all to consider.
Dan the little warrior boy is the biggest troll here. If the conversation is not going his way or he has been caught lying, he loses control and out come the insults and namecalling.

Then he hides and sends in his alter egos such as Really, bobby6464, and numerous others.

Dan the man is also known for plagiarizing...so beware.
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Dan the little warrior boy is the biggest troll here. If the conversation is not going his way or he has been caught lying, he loses control and out come the insults and namecalling.
Then he hides and sends in his alter egos such as Really, bobby6464, and numerous others.
Dan the man is also known for plagiarizing...so beware.
Ive read some of his posts where he mentions intelligent debate then does the opposite with some of his replies. One who seeks intelligent debate won't act like that.

Now Dan the Man isn't the only poster who does this. What I see going on here is there are some posters using different ID's and are even replying to their own postings. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure who is who. The other IP locations can be changed very easy if you have the knowledge. You can even sign up as many times as you want on Topix as long as you have a different email. For someone to do this they must have some mental problems or just live to troll. I just don't see the purpose of doing this. I work and don't have the time to post 24/7 like some on here.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Ive read some of his posts where he mentions intelligent debate then does the opposite with some of his replies. One who seeks intelligent debate won't act like that.
Now Dan the Man isn't the only poster who does this. What I see going on here is there are some posters using different ID's and are even replying to their own postings. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure who is who. The other IP locations can be changed very easy if you have the knowledge. You can even sign up as many times as you want on Topix as long as you have a different email. For someone to do this they must have some mental problems or just live to troll. I just don't see the purpose of doing this. I work and don't have the time to post 24/7 like some on here.
Dan the man is the biggest violator of multiple personality posters. Someone here impersonates me also, I believe it is Dan the man.

Isn't it ironic that he uses "the man" behind his name? This guy has no idea of what a man is. Maybe that's why he does it. He isn't a rea l man in the real world so he comes here in the hopes of proving his "manliness". Well we know better, don't we?
Rupert

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
I have to laugh when I see posters mocking my name, Wolfgang.
I happen to love classical music and one of my favorite composers is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. So I decided to use that as my post name.
Shows the ignorance of those that mock the name. So it looks like I get the last laugh!
you are one friggin idiot Taxi...go fck yourself ok...everybody understand that.
Rupert

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me...what else is Wolfgang associated with? You talk as though Wolfgang is as common as Smith. I know no one by the name of Wolfgang...and I bet you don't either.
And I bet you are clueless to Mozart's music. You are not very sophiscated are you?
Here's what I think...you are a typical liberal who just dislikes me because I don' t think like you. You knos what that's called? Narrow minded! That's you to a tee!
No, No, you're just a dumb fckn pri.ck. that's all....that's why we don't like you.
Very simple...even a simpleton like you should comprehend this.
solo digo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me...what else is Wolfgang associated with? You talk as though Wolfgang is as common as Smith. I know no one by the name of Wolfgang...and I bet you don't either.
how about Wolfgang Puck-American chef, Wolfgang Chocolates-York, Pa, Wolfgang car care products to start with. I know I heard a cartoon character named Wolgang I just can't remember where. As far as political discussions, I don't bother with that since I think they're all full of crap anyways.
Rupert

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>how about Wolfgang Puck-American chef, Wolfgang Chocolates-York, Pa, Wolfgang car care products to start with. I know I heard a cartoon character named Wolgang I just can't remember where. As far as political discussions, I don't bother with that since I think they're all full of crap anyways.
Solo, Solo I know you're intentions are good but you are trying to reason with a reptile type creature here. Do, you see the 45,000 post on this thread? Well about 2/3 rds of them are from this dolt. He's a true moron even though he insists that he's one the smartest people that he knows.

Hey, I'm just warning you, that's all. Be careful not to fall into the abyss with his infinite ignorance.

That's all just a warning....anti-social personality disorder with a hint of autism
Rupert

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Well the Narcisistic Personality Disorder is quite evident as well with Wolfie TaxNoMore Mozart. This disorder which features an exagerated superiorty complex with him his superior spelling skills over liberals but this type of mental malfunctioning actually masks extreme low self esteem. He's actually a piece of sht.
But he knows that already...hahahhahahaha
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
No, No, you're just a dumb fckn pri.ck. that's all....that's why we don't like you.
Here's what is interesting....I have never heard of you until today, yet you seem to know me, the same goes for Solo Digo. The two of you appear out of no where and have nothing but hatred for me. So tell me, tolerant, loving liberals, what is your real post name?

The two of you sure are angry and hateful and this is the first I have encountered you. Hmmmmm..

I am curious....why are liberals such foul mouthed, enraged and angry,when they try to promote tolerance and love for all? Could it be because they are fakes?:-)Looks that way now doesn't it?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>how about Wolfgang Puck-American chef, Wolfgang Chocolates-York, Pa, Wolfgang car care products to start with. I know I heard a cartoon character named Wolgang I just can't remember where. As far as political discussions, I don't bother with that since I think they're all full of crap anyways.
Well first of all, Wolfgang Puck, is NOT American, he is Austrian..Soooo since you had that wrong, I would bet the rest of your post is clueless. So I don't take people like you serious. Come back when you have a clue.
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of a person who should not be debating. This foul language, is it really necessary? You appear to be angry, why is my question?
Rupert

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all, Wolfgang Puck, is NOT American, he is Austrian..Soooo since you had that wrong, I would bet the rest of your post is clueless. So I don't take people like you serious. Come back when you have a clue.
See this is exactly why people hate your friggin guts buddy.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolf puppy the ignorant one is proving that again with the typical falsehood claim that im someone other then bobby6464 but I have come to expect nothing less. I am a liberal and the president is Mr. Obama. The racial hating tea bags was against that from happening, but America said loud and Clear F a tea bag limbaugh nut juice guzzler. Wolf puppy, did that anger your ignorant ass? At least when we liberals put Mrs. Clinton as the next president you can look on the bright side and say out loud at least she isn't black, huh dumb ass wolf puppy?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one friggin idiot Taxi...go fck yourself ok...everybody understand that.
You aren't very smart,are you? You assume I am Taxnomore. Have you not noticed there is a toatally different style of posts?Well obviously not.

One thing is apparent...I intimidate you.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is exactly why people hate your friggin guts buddy.
What? You prefer to be ignorant rather then someone like me tell you that you are wrong? I bet you won't call Puck an American again....see you learned something from mem. But rather then be appreciative, you are angry.Weird....
solo digo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all, Wolfgang Puck, is NOT American, he is Austrian..Soooo since you had that wrong, I would bet the rest of your post is clueless. So I don't take people like you serious. Come back when you have a clue.
I guess Mr Rupert is right, you are a f'in idiot, Wolfgang Puck may be austrian but is known for American Cuisine , but I see you behaving as a typical tight assed conservative though, put some info out there to prove you wrong and you got a wild hair up your ass now and you're all upset, you refuse to accept it and now come the insults making you look like a true republican, errrr I mean assholian. Here is more Wolfgang stuff : EVH Wolfgang Guitars made famous by Eddie Van Halen, bully named Wolfgang in Hey,Arnold cartoons.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rupert wrote:
Well the Narcisistic Personality Disorder is quite evident as well with Wolfie TaxNoMore Mozart. This disorder which features an exagerated superiorty complex with him his superior spelling skills over liberals but this type of mental malfunctioning actually masks extreme low self esteem. He's actually a piece of sht.
But he knows that already...hahahhahahaha
By the way....it's EXAGGERATED and SUPERIORITY?

There...you learned how to spell two new words.
solo digo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what is interesting....I have never heard of you until today, yet you seem to know me, the same goes for Solo Digo. The two of you appear out of no where and have nothing but hatred for me. So tell me, tolerant, loving liberals, what is your real post name?
The two of you sure are angry and hateful and this is the first I have encountered you. Hmmmmm..
I am curious....why are liberals such foul mouthed, enraged and angry,when they try to promote tolerance and love for all? Could it be because they are fakes?:-)Looks that way now doesn't it?
you are curious as to why liberals are foul mouthed? Well the answer is that we have to share the world with simple minded theorists like you who think they are always right but are totally clueless.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>you are curious as to why liberals are foul mouthed? Well the answer is that we have to share the world with simple minded theorists like you who think they are always right but are totally clueless.
Well if you want to bring new people to your side, your foul mouth sure "ain't gonna do it". So again, if you want people on your side....act with some intelligence instead of gutter mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 24 min FactCheck 3,821
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE